PDA

View Full Version : Sumlin to the Texans?

MetEdDawg
11-24-2013, 04:40 PM
There seems to be some talk about this happening. They lost to the Jaguars today to make it 9 losses in a row and I really don't see Kubiak making it through this year even with the QB problems they've had. They are pretty bad right now.

If that happens, then the real fun starts. Right now they are tied for last place in the NFL at 2-9. If they hire Sumlin, you have to think they would be in the position to draft Johnny Manziel. What an interesting dynamic if Sumlin and Manziel were to end up in the same location together in the NFL.

Dawgowar
11-24-2013, 04:49 PM
There seems to be some talk about this happening. They lost to the Jaguars today to make it 9 losses in a row and I really don't see Kubiak making it through this year even with the QB problems they've had. They are pretty bad right now.

If that happens, then the real fun starts. Right now they are tied for last place in the NFL at 2-9. If they hire Sumlin, you have to think they would be in the position to draft Johnny Manziel. What an interesting dynamic if Sumlin and Manziel were to end up in the same location together in the NFL.

Suspect Kubiak's health will force his departure regardless.

Quaoarsking
11-24-2013, 04:54 PM
Not to mention that it would reunite Sumlin with his other great college QB, Case Keenum. Sounds like a great move to me.

Dawgface
11-24-2013, 05:19 PM
Might be a good time to get out considering little Johnny will be moving on. I realize Sumlin had good success at Houston without him, but its going to be a new world for him next year playing in the SEC without his prize qb.

M.Fillmore
11-24-2013, 05:50 PM
As good as the recruiting at aTm has been, and with Manziel likely leaving, and that Sumlin still can't finish better than 3rd or 4th in the SEC-West, it would be a good time to go greener pastures if Manziel leaves.