Will - Jett Johnson
CB - Emanuel Forbes
S - Jackie Matthews
S - Collin Duncan
S - Jalen Green
CB - Decamerion Richardson

FISHDAWG
08-29-2022, 01:53 PM
any known injury reports to compare against this ? Seems like I read somewhere there were a couple of guys that we might hold out until SEC play started but I can't remember. Also, any word on the first game of the year suspensions - if any ?

R2Dawg
08-29-2022, 02:51 PM
QB - Will Rogers
RB - Woody Marks
X - Rara Thomas
H - Austin Williams
LT - Dollar Bill
LG - Nick Jones
C - Laquinston Sharp
RG - Cole Smith
RT - Kameron Jones
Y - Rufus Harvey
Z - Caleb Ducking

DE - Jordan Davis
NG - Cameron Young
DT - Jaden Crumedy
Sam - Tyrus Wheat
Mike - Bookie Watson
Will - Jett Johnson
CB - Emanuel Forbes
S - Jackie Matthews
S - Collin Duncan
S - Jalen Green

Interesting. We have an all SEC WR that isn't starting?

Jack Lambert
08-30-2022, 01:52 PM
Interesting. We have an all SEC WR that isn't starting?

I guess technically they are all starters since they play so many.

Desoto1967
08-30-2022, 01:59 PM
is this Jordan Davis's first game?

KOdawg1
08-30-2022, 02:13 PM
Crumedy is injured. He won't play Saturday.

The rest of the defense looks correct though.

The offense is accurate except for the WRs. I can't see Tulu not starting. Either way, our receivers will rotate so much, it won't matter who starts.

Dawgfan77
08-31-2022, 07:05 AM
is this Jordan Davis's first game?

Since 2020 yes. Hurt his knee last year

dawgman15
08-31-2022, 08:27 AM
Might be a dumb question but if Crumedy is hurt why would he be listed first on the depth chart, does the depth chart not reflect who will be starting and a new one is released each week?

Hot Rock
08-31-2022, 08:34 AM
Nope, not gonna happen that way. It may say that on a depth chart but I seriously doubt you see Crumedy at all Saturday.

Hot Rock
08-31-2022, 08:37 AM
Might be a dumb question but if Crumedy is hurt why would he be listed first on the depth chart, does the depth chart not reflect who will be starting and a new one is released each week?

Because the depth chart is not even made by the coaches. It's made by some media person that is only fed "need to know" information. Mullen was even worse about this stuff. We had one guy listed as as starter all year and never played a snap.

Depth charts are fun internet talking points these days.

somebodyshotmypaw
08-31-2022, 08:38 AM
QB - Will Rogers
RB - Woody Marks
X - Rara Thomas
H - Austin Williams
LT - Dollar Bill
LG - Nick Jones
C - Laquinston Sharp
RG - Cole Smith
RT - Kameron Jones
Y - Rufus Harvey
Z - Caleb Ducking

DE - Jordan Davis
NG - Cameron Young
DT - Jaden Crumedy
Sam - Tyrus Wheat
Mike - Bookie Watson
Will - Jett Johnson
CB - Emanuel Forbes
S - Jackie Matthews
S - Collin Duncan
S - Jalen Green

This will not be the starting lineup on Saturday.

Johnson85
08-31-2022, 09:20 AM
Because the depth chart is not even made by the coaches. It's made by some media person that is only fed "need to know" information. Mullen was even worse about this stuff. We had one guy listed as as starter all year and never played a snap.

Depth charts are fun internet talking points these days.

Does our SID not put out a depth chart anymore? I know even those weren't particularly accurate, especially for the first game of the season, but I keep seeing people link to an "our lads" depth chart, which when I've looked at them in the past they have had people not even on the team in the two deep.

CaptainObvious
08-31-2022, 09:23 AM
I was listening to an LSU show yesterday and they were listing probable starters except for QB. They listed a freshman and RS freshman on the oline. The center will be making his first live snaps ever because he has never played center in a game.

Protection for whoever the QB is will be interesting.

Also, the questioner was talking about how 8 receivers is too many and most will get very little playing time. I was thinking 8 would not be near enough for State.

TrapGame
08-31-2022, 09:30 AM
I was listening to an LSU show yesterday and they were listing probable starters except for QB. They listed a freshman and RS freshman on the oline. The center will be making his first live snaps ever because he has never played center in a game.

Protection for whoever the QB is will be interesting.

Also, the questioner was talking about how 8 receivers is too many and most will get very little playing time. I was thinking 8 would not be near enough for State.

If that's the case that game in Death Valley will be HUGE for us. An experienced, salty defense against a very green center does not bode well at all.