PDA

View Full Version : Muschamp to remain Florida's coach

Quaoarsking
11-24-2013, 03:32 PM
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/blogs/swamp-things/os-gators-source-will-muschamp-will-be-back-as-gators-coach-in-2014-20131124,0,5489641.post

Very surprising

Todd4State
11-24-2013, 03:35 PM
It's the Rick Cleveland kiss of death. Muschamp is done. This article was so that they can get the Bull Gators together for the buyout.

Tbonewannabe
11-24-2013, 04:00 PM
When FSU beats them 59-3 the AD will have a change of heart.

MrKotter
11-24-2013, 04:13 PM
He lost to Georgia Southern. He will be fired

Ronny
11-24-2013, 04:46 PM
..Muschamp is done.

After FSU beats them 61-7, Muschamp will have to leave Gainesville for his own personal safety if nothing else.

Jdawg
11-24-2013, 05:22 PM
I didn't read the link but if it's support from the AD then he's gone. That's the kiss of death but the above poster is correct, once they get raped by FSU it will be impossible to keep him.

Bully13
11-24-2013, 06:08 PM
can anyone think of a game where the overall talent gap was this big and the lesser team won? I don't even think the appalatchian state win over michigan was this big. muschamp may have broken a record. if I were a gator, I wouldn't tolerate him coming back; matter of fact, I would have him fired on the spot and let a coordinator take over.

MarketingBully01
11-24-2013, 06:12 PM
Not only that but didn't Georgia Southern have something like 19 or so players out due to injury? So that means you let a team that was not on your level beat you with their second team...

Jdawg
11-24-2013, 06:13 PM
With the resources Florida has and the recruiting hot bed Florida is that's a great job with realistic expectations to have a good product on the field. What Muschamp has done is not only a fireable offense but the University should sue him to recover the money they paid him.

Todd4State
11-24-2013, 06:14 PM
can anyone think of a game where the overall talent gap was this big and the lesser team won? I don't even think the appalatchian state win over michigan was this big. muschamp may have broken a record. if I were a gator, I wouldn't tolerate him coming back; matter of fact, I would have him fired on the spot and let a coordinator take over.

What's even more unbelievable to me is they got beat by a team that didn't complete a pass. Muschamp blames the offense a lot- but it's not all on them. They gave up 26 to a team that was as one dimensional as you can get. And Georgia Southern helped them out by missing two extra points.

ScottH
11-24-2013, 06:43 PM
once they get raped by FSU it will be impossible to keep him.

I probably shouldn't have laughed, but I did.

Can't see how Muschamp makes it.

This is Foley we are talking about.

Truth be known, if he isn't fired I will lose a bit of my awe of Foley.

Dawg61
11-24-2013, 11:30 PM
Not only that but didn't Georgia Southern have something like 19 or so players out due to injury? So that means you let a team that was not on your level beat you with their second team...

Georgia Southern beat them without completing a single pass. 0-3 for 0 yards passing. 468 rushing yards. No coach at Florida can survive a stat like that. He is ****ing fired.

Political Hack
11-24-2013, 11:54 PM
Foley's an idiot. he's the one who complained about our cowbells and forced the ban before the new policy came in. He's also the guy who fired Meyer because Meyer refused to fire addazio and run a pro style offense.

Schultzy
11-25-2013, 07:57 AM
Some talk radio show said earlier this year that Foley was under some heat from people down there and shouldn't think he's exempt from getting fired as well.
I bet Pat McMahon wish he'd never met him.

slickdawg
11-25-2013, 10:37 AM
I honestly wouldn't be shocked if he comes back, they are about the only team to have more injuries than UGA and us. Hard to knock a coach for losing several starters and key backups.

Jesus, we're probably going to start a true freshman in the Egg Bowl, a guy that we hoped to redshirt "medically" until the TAMU game. This is our reality, a 4* Parade AA hurt, and Tebow Junior is hurt. I'm glad Damian is a solid player and looks good for a true freshman.