PDA

View Full Version : All sec team

TheLostDawg
08-24-2022, 06:56 AM
https://mississippistate.rivals.com/news/five-bulldogs-named-preseason-all-sec-by-coaches

R2Dawg
08-24-2022, 11:17 AM
Total BS preseason team.

Will Rogers isn't in the top 4 QBs? Have a guy from Bama, UF, UGA or anywhere pass for yards and records he did last year and he lands on first team.

How is Sharp not at least on 3rd team?

Crumedy don't even make 3rd team?

I think Davis is going to have a big year but based on last year, him over Wheat?

How did Watson not make a 3rd team?

Bama 19 players - really? One not even a starter.

Saltydog
08-24-2022, 11:51 AM
Total BS preseason team.

Will Rogers isn't in the top 4 QBs? Have a guy from Bama, UF, UGA or anywhere pass for yards and records he did last year and he lands on first team.

I think Davis is going to have a big year but based on last year, him over Wheat?

Agreed and UM doesn't have more "All-SEC" caliber players than we do. They just don't.

Coach34
08-24-2022, 11:59 AM
Total BS preseason team.

Who you gonna take out to put Rogers in? Maybe Levis and I could get on board with that based on last year because Levis threw too many picks. Sharp should have probably gotten a mention.

And yes to Bama. They will be much better than everyone this year.

PMDawg
08-24-2022, 12:32 PM
This is where I typically go to see how we really stack up against other SEC teams. This is a little disheartening.

R2Dawg
08-24-2022, 07:45 PM
Who you gonna take out to put Rogers in? Maybe Levis and I could get on board with that based on last year because Levis threw too many picks. Sharp should have probably gotten a mention.

The only one I'd put ahead of Will is Bryce Young, that is it. What have any others done more than Will? Will would have won a NC at UGA last year too.

R2Dawg
08-24-2022, 07:47 PM

Take this, if Marcus Banks was still at Bama he'd be on an All SEC team. He is at MSU and can't get a starting spot.

Coach34
08-24-2022, 07:55 PM
The only one I'd put ahead of Will is Bryce Young, that is it. What have any others done more than Will? Will would have won a NC at UGA last year too.

Hooker completed 68% of his passes while going 31/3 TD's/Picks. He also ran for over 600 yards while putting more points on the scoreboard. Hard to put Will and his 200 dump down passes to RB's over him.

TUSK
08-24-2022, 10:13 PM
Total BS preseason team.

M. Moore starts at "Money" (Dime position)...