PDA

View Full Version : Working in Little Rock this week and?.

CaptainObvious
08-23-2022, 11:15 AM
They have a radio station that essentially 100% Arkansas Razorbacks all day long. Amazed thru have that much content that all rose different talking heads can talk about the hogs without duplicating what the previous show discussed! 😂😂😂😂

ShotgunDawg
08-23-2022, 11:42 AM
They have a radio station that essentially 100% Arkansas Razorbacks all day long. Amazed thru have that much content that all rose different talking heads can talk about the hogs without duplicating what the previous show discussed! ��������

That's what you get in a state where everyone is pulling in the same direction.

R2Dawg
08-23-2022, 11:49 AM

Yep, imagine if MS had one? We'd be a national top 5 power in almost everything.

Liverpooldawg
08-23-2022, 12:34 PM
They have a radio station that essentially 100% Arkansas Razorbacks all day long. Amazed thru have that much content that all rose different talking heads can talk about the hogs without duplicating what the previous show discussed! ��������

From what I used to see over there back in the 90s ALL of their sports media is all Razorbacks all the time.

Commercecomet24
08-23-2022, 12:42 PM
From what I used to see over there back in the 90s ALL of their sports media is all Razorbacks all the time.

This. They literally have nothing else. There are a lot of St Louis Cardinals fans in arkansas but the razorbacks are pretty much it.

Maroonthirteen
08-23-2022, 01:11 PM
103.7 the buzz. ...all media over there is all Razorback all the time. It's an extremely insular state.

However I listened to it a few years, while living there. It was Nutts last few years and they had Mustain and Malzahn. Then they all left. Hole e cow it was hilarious listening them complain about Nutt 24/7.

WPS
08-23-2022, 01:18 PM
The TV news sports segments are literally called things like Pig Trail Nation and Hog Wild Sports.

Other than the occasional Cowboys/Cardinals update no one in Arkansas really cares about pro sports if it doesn't involve a former Hog.

memsu06
08-23-2022, 02:39 PM
Living in AL and there are Alabama/Auburn stations that cover nothing but them 24/7. I usually tune in the week before they play us. I hate Paul Finebaum. I don't think he's ever said anything positive about MSU.

I listen to Steve's Boneyard Podcast for our news or Matt Wyatt's Better Than Average on my weekly drives to jobsites.

WhiskeyPirate
08-23-2022, 05:18 PM
Arkansas sports radio is awful. Redundant and riddled with cheese.

99jc
08-23-2022, 05:36 PM

yeah mostly pulled pork!

PikeDawg15
08-24-2022, 08:25 AM
I have grown to hate Arkansas ever since I got a Twitter . Their fanbase is the most obnoxious in the country.

It doesn?t matter what team someone is talking about , an Arkansas fan has to come in and throw his 2 cents in and tell someone that the hogs gonna run wild on their team?

That fanbase is going to be humbled when they go 8-4 this year instead of 15-0 national champions and both their coordinators leave and realize Sam pittman really isn?t shit outside of a pretty good recruiter

Sam pittman is Ed oregeron lite

West Houston Dog
08-24-2022, 08:36 AM
HAWG PIG PHOOEY

NWADAWG
08-24-2022, 09:42 AM
I have grown to hate Arkansas ever since I got a Twitter . Their fanbase is the most obnoxious in the country.

It doesn?t matter what team someone is talking about , an Arkansas fan has to come in and throw his 2 cents in and tell someone that the hogs gonna run wild on their team?

That fanbase is going to be humbled when they go 8-4 this year instead of 15-0 national champions and both their coordinators leave and realize Sam pittman really isn?t shit outside of a pretty good recruiter

Sam pittman is Ed oregeron lite

UPig fans are the most bipolar I've ever been around. Here is every year:

Start of Season - got a chance/ will win it all
After 1st loss - I don't think we'll win another game this season.
Beat directional technical school - back on track, Bama will need to score 40+ to beat us.
Lose to decent team - We'll be lucky to make a bowl
End of season - go to mid level bowl
Get 1 good recruit/transfer - We are gonna be unstoppable next year.

WPS
08-24-2022, 01:22 PM
UPig fans are the most bipolar I've ever been around. Here is every year:

Start of Season - got a chance/ will win it all
After 1st loss - I don't think we'll win another game this season.
Beat directional technical school - back on track, Bama will need to score 40+ to beat us.
Lose to decent team - We'll be lucky to make a bowl
End of season - go to mid level bowl
Get 1 good recruit/transfer - We are gonna be unstoppable next year.

This is pretty accurate. It's a combination of fans having battered hog syndrome over the last 10 years along with the media hyping up the team every football season and never reporting anything negative.

When Arkansas is winning the fanbase trolls like none other but for example when last season's baseball team went through a rough patch the fans trashed talked the team and acted like they sucked despite still being top 20 most of the season. It's like there is no in between.

BB30
08-24-2022, 04:51 PM
This sounds really familiar... sounds like a lot of people on this message board actually.

The guys calling for 10 wins this year will be clamoring for leach to be fired after we drop a game.

Heck, we had some fans on here wanting lemonis gone the season following our one and only NC in a major mens sport.

In fact many of our fans can be some of the worst bipolar humans on the planet during any of the big three sports seasons.

Have you checked during a game thread. We have fans crying over the first negative play from the line of scrimmage wanting leach gone because of it. Then we will turn around and win a game we shouldn't and those same folks will be back on board. The auburn game thread last year was a great example.