PDA

View Full Version : Will we feature Josh Robinson Thursday night?

Schultzy
11-24-2013, 01:43 PM
If we do I think we have a very good chance to win. If not, and we don't win, that's just going to drive me crazy.
He's not just our best back he's one of the best I've seen all year anywhere. Anyone else holding out hope for this?

DawgsBite34
11-24-2013, 01:53 PM
If Perkins is out Mullen wont have a choice but to play him. Sad it took Mullen till the Arky game to give him 20 carries he should've been getting that all year

RougeDawg
11-24-2013, 02:04 PM
Dan will keep him out again in the 1st half like this week. I'm hoping his thought process was to keep JRob fresh for the 2nd half steamrolling.

DawgsBite34
11-24-2013, 02:07 PM
Theres no way Mullen holds out Robinson an entire half in a must win game after he just did it the week before. He had to have done something wrong last week to sit that entire half. He should be the starter

RougeDawg
11-24-2013, 02:15 PM
Theres no way Mullen holds out Robinson an entire half in a must win game after he just did it the week before. He had to have done something wrong last week to sit that entire half. He should be the starter

Don't say now way JRob sits with Dan Mullen at the helm. JRob should have been our #1 all year but DM has stuck with Perk.

Schultzy
11-24-2013, 02:28 PM

He missed one day of practice with the flu. We've got to give this dude the ball. Andre Ware said "where's this guy been all year!?" On the broadcast yesterday. I just shook my head.

DawgsBite34
11-24-2013, 02:29 PM
Don't say now way JRob sits with Dan Mullen at the helm. JRob should have been our #1 all year but DM has stuck with Perk.

Sadly.....your right.

Todd4State
11-24-2013, 02:33 PM
I'm about 90% sure that Dan will go with Perkins. It may not be as bad a move as usual since Perkins usually plays well against Ole Miss. But if he is falling down all over the place out there- I hope we pull him ASAP.

Todd4State
11-24-2013, 02:34 PM
And then if he does sit Perkins down we have to hope that he doesn't go with Milton because he had "a better week in practice."

Lloyd Christmas
11-24-2013, 02:45 PM
Andre Ware said "where's this guy been all year!?" On the broadcast yesterday. I just shook my head.

When Andre Ware said that I believe my exact response was: "THAT'S A GOOD ****ING QUESTION'

thf24
11-24-2013, 03:04 PM
I'm sure Goat will be here shortly to tell us how J-Rob is still overrated and not better than Perkins despite his performance yesterday.

Todd4State
11-24-2013, 03:08 PM
He missed one day of practice with the flu. We've got to give this dude the ball. Andre Ware said "where's this guy been all year!?" On the broadcast yesterday. I just shook my head.

That still shouldn't have been enough of a reason to play Milton ahead of him. And even if it was- Shumpert? Griffen?