Oct. 1 Texas A&M 51.2%
Oct. 8 Arkansas 60.7%
Oct. 15 at Kentucky 37%
Oct. 22 at Alabama 7.2%
Nov. 5 Auburn 52.3%
Nov. 12 Georgia 14.4%
Nov. 19 ETSU 99.5%
Nov. 24 at Ole Miss 36.7%

This is so stupid? 32% to win LSU 37% to win UK 37% to Win pissers? Like really?

Pinto
08-08-2022, 02:07 PM
I agree. Seems kinda high.

ept. 3 Memphis 77.3%
Sept. 10 at Arizona 81.1%
Sept. 17 at LSU 31.8%
Sept. 24 Bowling Green 97.6%
Oct. 1 Texas A&M 51.2%
Oct. 8 Arkansas 60.7%
Oct. 15 at Kentucky 37%
Oct. 22 at Alabama 7.2%
Nov. 5 Auburn 52.3%
Nov. 12 Georgia 14.4%
Nov. 19 ETSU 99.5%

This is so stupid? 32% to win LSU 37% to win UK 37% to Win pissers? Like really?

confucius say
08-08-2022, 02:14 PM
7-5. Bout right. Sucks drawing Georgia. Any other East team at home we'd be 50% at least.

KY will be at night because it's October. That has become one of the hardest places to play in the league

KOdawg1
08-08-2022, 02:17 PM
I'll take these results minus losing to OM.

That can't happen for a 3rd time in a row.

TrapGame
08-08-2022, 02:33 PM
Kentucky will be a defensive battle. But I give our offense the edge. 52%
LSU is early w/ a questionable defense. 48%
OM lost everybody worth a damn, including two stellar coaches. Kiffin can only do so much. 60%

Cowbell
08-08-2022, 02:42 PM
Kentucky will be a defensive battle. But I give our offense the edge. 52%
LSU is early w/ a questionable defense. 48%
OM lost everybody worth a damn, including two stellar coaches. Kiffin can only do so much. 60%

So far, Kiffin has done more with less. Them 60%

TrapGame
08-08-2022, 02:47 PM
So far, Kiffin has done more with less. Them 60%

Nope. This is a rebuilding year for them. Two QBs that can't even hold Corral's jock. A new DC and a bunch of new transfers that may or may not work out.

Everybody please get your heads outta your asses.

Jarius
08-08-2022, 03:17 PM
If we had a quarterback starting this year that looked the way Altmyer looked last year we would be saying we were going to go 4-8. Unless that guy improves dramatically or Dart steps up and takes the job they are not going to be a good football team. Corral carried that team last year and when he got hurt they were awful offensively.

Todd4State
08-08-2022, 05:34 PM
Good to see that they fixed FPI after Finebaum was outraged that it picked us to win 8 last year.***

WhiskeyPirate
08-08-2022, 06:12 PM
Finebaum is about as credible as FJB

Goldendawg
08-08-2022, 06:22 PM
Nope. This is a rebuilding year for them. Two QBs that can't even hold Corral's jock. A new DC and a bunch of new transfers that may or may not work out.

If he can mold all these new players into team for this season, he is quite a coach. Their first several games have a big cupcake factor which will help, however.

TrapGame
08-08-2022, 07:06 PM
If he can mold all these new players into team for this season, he is quite a coach. Their first several games have a big cupcake factor which will help, however.

Keep an eye on that Troy defense game one. OM is supposed to have a top notch OL. With that said, if Kiffin can pull together a 9 win season with this bunch he deserves to be COTY.

Cowbell
08-08-2022, 07:23 PM

Two years ago was a rebuild and how did that work out for us. You boys better wake up. They got the better coach by a mile until Leach proves otherwise. He has consistently done more with less.

WhiskeyPirate
08-08-2022, 08:22 PM
Two years ago was a rebuild and how did that work out for us. You boys better wake up. They got the better coach by a mile until Leach proves otherwise. He has consistently done more with less.

Ridiculous. Kiffin is not building for the long haul, and he’s not a do more with less coach. He’s the guy who ran usc into the ground and was shown the door. He’s never done more with less. Let’s let this play out more than one season. The guy always self destructs.

TrapGame
08-08-2022, 08:52 PM

You Leach Haters kill me. We had a true freshman playing QB. Kiffin walked into ready made team for what he wanted to do on offense. That's one of the reasons he took the job.

Cowbell
08-08-2022, 08:52 PM
Ridiculous. Kiffin is not building for the long haul, and he?s not a do more with less coach. He?s the guy who ran usc into the ground and was shown the door. He?s never done more with less. Let?s let this play out more than one season. The guy always self destructs.

Apparently you don't remember that defense before he got there. If he's that bad, then why do we have two years of getting our teeth kicked in? I don't care what he did before now, but if you don't think he has done more with less then you don't know football.

Cowbell
08-08-2022, 08:54 PM
You Leach Haters kill me. We had a true freshman playing QB. Kiffin walked into ready made team for what he wanted to do on offense. That's one of the reasons he took the job.

Hahaha plumlee was the QB when he got there. I'm not a leach hater but he is yet to prove he's a better hire. He inherited a historically bad defense.

TrapGame
08-08-2022, 08:56 PM
Apparently you don't remember that defense before he got there. If he's that bad, then why do we have two years of getting our teeth kicked in? I don't care what he did before now, but if you don't think he has done more with less then you don't know football.

Obviously you don't know shit about football. We didn't get our "teeth kicked in". And there were other factors you conveniently leave out.

TrapGame
08-08-2022, 08:58 PM
Hahaha plumlee was the QB when he got there. I'm not a leach hater but he is yet to prove he's a better hire. He inherited a historically bad defense.

No, you're a Leach Hater. And your obsession with Lane borders on the creepy.

WhiskeyPirate
08-08-2022, 09:06 PM

What a joke. I know Kiffins career very well. Low character, not respected by the players and the only place he ever won with his own players was FAU, and that is debatable. Same kind of poster that will declare the season is over is we don’t sweep Bama and Georgia.

TrapGame
08-08-2022, 09:12 PM
What a joke. I know Kiffins career very well. Low character, not respected by the players and the only place he ever won with his own players was FAU, and that is debatable. Same kind of poster that will declare the season is over is we don’t sweep Bama and Georgia.

Lebby worked with Corral and Altmeyer, not Kiffin. Lebby set up extra practices for the offense. Kiffin was never there. Charlie Weiss Jr. is no Jeff Lebby. Sam Pittman looks like a football genius when he's got Briles running his offense and Odom his defense. Kiffin ain't much different.

Coach34
08-08-2022, 09:14 PM
LMAO @ 7% at Bama. That my boys- is 0%. I think FPI is a little skewed but we wont be the favorite when we play LSU, Kentucky, or Miss. So it's not much to be mad about.

There is no argument right now of Leach vs Lame. Lane has made a Sugar Bowl and is 2-0 vs us. He has proven to be the superior hire to this point. It's not even close

WhiskeyPirate
08-08-2022, 09:20 PM
Lebby worked with Corral and Altmeyer, not Kiffin. Lebby set up extra practices for the offense. Kiffin was never there. Charlie Weiss Jr. is no Jeff Lebby. Sam Pittman looks like a football genius when he's got Briles running his offense and Odom his defense. Kiffin ain't much different.

Good post. Pittman is of good character, is there for the long haul.....as opposed to the guy with a lot of personal issues. Otherwise spot on about Pittmans coordinators running the team. Kiffin is a very overrated sleaz b a l l.

Cowbell
08-08-2022, 10:42 PM

Hahaha come on man - are you serious? Your maroon colored glasses can't be so thick that you don't give the HC credit for turning a team around. Who fixed the defense? I guess that was the DC and not Kiffin

Cowbell
08-08-2022, 10:43 PM
Obviously you don't know shit about football. We didn't get our "teeth kicked in". And there were other factors you conveniently leave out.

What did I conveniently leave out? We absolutely got our teeth kicked in.

Cowbell
08-08-2022, 10:45 PM
No, you're a Leach Hater. And your obsession with Lane borders on the creepy.

Maybe you should go back and read prior posts by me. I'm no leach hater. I'm a realist that wants to see us get better and I realize the leach is gonna have to adapt his offense or we are going to continually get our teeth kicked in by better coaches. And I can't stand Kiffin - honestly didn't think he would work out there but he has proven me wrong

Kingbarkus
08-08-2022, 11:40 PM
Season hinges on these games: lsu, Arkansas, Kentucky, and Ole Miss. Maybe A&M too. It looks to be an interesting year ahead.

Dawgfan77
08-09-2022, 06:24 AM
Hahaha come on man - are you serious? Your maroon colored glasses can't be so thick that you don't give the HC credit for turning a team around. Who fixed the defense? I guess that was the DC and not Kiffin

Are you serious right now?? LK has never coached defense has never coached on that side of the ball. He hired a guy in Durkin who did a great job of getting them better on defense but guess what... Durkin is gone and with all these resources and connections you think LK has on the defense side of the ball... he promoted from within his staff to replace Durkin.. also let's not forget their 3 best defensive players are gone. You want to love some LK I'd advise you to do some research or go be a Good Rebel. One thing is clear you don't know football

basedog
08-09-2022, 06:41 AM
Are you serious right now?? LK has never coached defense has never coached on that side of the ball. He hired a guy in Durkin who did a great job of getting them better on defense but guess what... Durkin is gone and with all these resources and connections you think LK has on the defense side of the ball... he promoted from within his staff to replace Durkin.. also let's not forget their 3 best defensive players are gone. You want to love some LK I'd advise you to do some research or go be a Good Rebel. One thing is clear you don't know football

Have to give LK credit for hiring good Coaches, it's what good Coaches do. He has been pretty good for Ole Dixie, let's just hope it's the Pirates time to step up this year.

Btw, it just seems we are way behind all schools in the Sec except maybe one or two when it comes to promoting Msu. It's not just the athletic department only, it's been stated many times about this situation.

PGHBulldogBG
08-09-2022, 07:18 AM
Kiffin and Leach did not start out on equal playing fields, so it?s a bit hard to tell which one will have more long term success. Leach walked into a situation where the old coach let the inmates run the asylum and the team had no discipline or structure. Kiffin walked into a team that had been poorly coached in the past but had more raw talent and just needed coached up. We are now in Year 3 so which means this is the year we find out the truth about both coaches. If we lose the Egg Bowl this year and do not win more than 6 games, Cohen better do whatever he needs to do to get Dave Clawson to Starkville. That being said, I think Leach performs well this year and we win 8 regular season games, beat Ole Miss and win a good bowl game and most people will be happy.

BrunswickDawg
08-09-2022, 07:31 AM
Kiffin and Leach did not start out on equal playing fields, so it?s a bit hard to tell which one will have more long term success. Leach walked into a situation where the old coach let the inmates run the asylum and the team had no discipline or structure. Kiffin walked into a team that had been poorly coached in the past but had more raw talent and just needed coached up. We are now in Year 3 so which means this is the year we find out the truth about both coaches. If we lose the Egg Bowl this year and do not win more than 6 games, Cohen better do whatever he needs to do to get Dave Clawson to Starkville. That being said, I think Leach performs well this year and we win 8 regular season games, beat Ole Miss and win a good bowl game and most people will be happy.

MSU fans happy? Naw mane, if we win 8 or 9 you will hear a lot of "SEC is having a down year; we all knew LSU/UK/OM/Auburn were going to be bad; we were OK but should have beaten XXX and YYY but didn't because Leach is an idiot who spends all his time in Key West; the cups still stink; the platform in the upper deck cost us a game because we had fewer fans and they look stupid; we don't know how to use the ribbon boards and are an embarrassment to the SEC; FIRE COINS!!! FIRE EVERYONE!!!

TheLostDawg
08-09-2022, 08:17 AM

I use to think this was the way for us but after seeing what happened to LSU, I don't think so anymore. You have to not only have a guy willing for assistance to work for and stay with, you have to have big money to keep them. That and a HC that can recruit and listens/ let's assistance coach.

We better hope leach works out. This year will tell us a lot. If he can improve then I don't care about what the rest of the schools are doing, we have the best coach for us that we could have. Someone that should stay and assistance want to coach for and aren't looking to jump each season. Hopefully it's not leach adapting but the qb making better options. If it's true what yall all have said, the qb has control, I don't see why that can't be the case. We'll see.

TrapGame
08-09-2022, 08:18 AM

This proves you know dick about football.

TrapGame
08-09-2022, 08:20 AM
I use to think this was the way for us but after seeing what happened to LSU, I don't think so anymore. You have to not only have a guy willing for assistance to work for and stay with, you have to have big money to keep them. That and a HC that can recruit and listens/ let's assistance coach.

We better hope leach works out. This year will tell us a lot. If he can improve then I don't care about what the rest of the schools are doing, we have the best coach for us that we could have. Someone that should stay and assistance want to coach for and aren't looking to jump each season. Hopefully it's not leach adapting but the qb making better options. If it's true what yall all have said, the qb has control, I don't see why that can't be the case. We'll see.

Pittman is screwed when Odom and Briles leave. We are going to see how Lane handles the SEC with lesser asst. coaches and a shit ton of transfers that are starting in a system they know little about.

PikeDawg15
08-09-2022, 09:18 AM
A lot of people forget that if we had a kicker last year we would have beaten Arkansas and it sure woulda helped in the egg bowl? not saying that is the reason we lost the egg bowl but I remember 2-3 missed field goals ( lots of stupid shit that game ? I blame the weather )

This year I feel like state is a 8-4 or 9-3 team with a floor of 6-6

If we stay healthy I can see either 9-3 or 8-4 with the schedule that we have .

FPI makes no sense? they have us at 60% against an arkansas team that is being hyped up by the sports media as being a possible contender in the sec west ?. They favor us or Texas A&M who is ranked #7 in the coaches poll also. But, they are giving us only a 31% chance to beat an lsu team who is going to be in its 3rd game of a new coaching staff with lots of new pieces ?.

My opinion at the moment

8-4

Losses to @alabama @kentucky Georgia , @ole miss ?.

By game 12 lane kiffin probably has it figured out ?. Hate to say it but until I?m shown different

I will change my opinion about everything if we start looking great

PikeDawg15
08-09-2022, 09:20 AM
Pittman is screwed when Odom and Briles leave. We are going to see how Lane handles the SEC with lesser asst. coaches and a shit ton of transfers that are starting in a system they know little about.

I agree but I?m more of the opinion that they are being saved by have a EASY. Schedule the 1st 5 games to figure out everything and then they will play the real games starting against Kentucky

I see the pissers as probably 7-5 probably beating us, auburn , and Vanderbilt in the sec

TrapGame
08-09-2022, 09:40 AM
I agree but I?m more of the opinion that they are being saved by have a EASY. Schedule the 1st 5 games to figure out everything and then they will play the real games starting against Kentucky

I see the pissers as probably 7-5 probably beating us, auburn , and Vanderbilt in the sec

They're not beating us this year.

PGHBulldogBG
08-09-2022, 11:21 AM
I think Ole Miss and State both end up 8-4 overall but we will beat them. Them getting Vandy and us getting Georgia will be the key differences. Ole Miss will lose to @LSU @ aTm Bama and State. We lose @LSU, @UK, @Bama, UGA.

PikeDawg15
08-09-2022, 12:57 PM
I think Ole Miss and State both end up 8-4 overall but we will beat them. Them getting Vandy and us getting Georgia will be the key differences. Ole Miss will lose to @LSU @ aTm Bama and State. We lose @LSU, @UK, @Bama, UGA.

I think the pissers lose @arkansas

Cowbell
08-09-2022, 01:52 PM
This proves you know dick about football.

I would love to see you prove it.

TrapGame
08-09-2022, 02:02 PM

People say Leach gets mad if the QB checks into a running play. That's not true. Leach has said it before that if the defense gives you that look, you take it. Will started making those checks last season. He got fooled a few times but that comes with experience. DJ and Woody have been putting the work in too. When they run on a 3 man front this season it's gonna look way different from 2020 when they were inexperienced and physically weaker.

TrapGame
08-09-2022, 02:04 PM

Bruh, just keep on with the keyboard diarrhea. You prove it with every key stroke.

Catfish
08-09-2022, 02:15 PM
People say Leach gets mad if the QB checks into a running play. That's not true. Leach has said it before that if the defense gives you that look, you take it. Will started making those checks last season. He got fooled a few times but that comes with experience. DJ and Woody have been putting the work in too. When they run on a 3 man front this season it's gonna look way different from 2020 when they were inexperienced and physically weaker.

Good post, I think we're going to see a more balanced attack this year. We're still running the air raid so maybe 70-30 or 65-35.

TrapGame
08-09-2022, 02:21 PM
Good post, I think we're going to see a more balanced attack this year. We're still running the air raid so maybe 70-30 or 65-35.

Texas Tech 2008 w/ Barron Batch as the RB. Probably the most balanced offense Leach ever coached. For the Air Raid they ran the ball a lot. I think that's where we are headed.

Goldendawg
08-09-2022, 02:36 PM
Here's a joke. Read an article about Ohio State is playing 5 teams in the Coaches Top 25 poll. Such a tough schedule! *** Didn't check how many we play with schedule ranked as #2 toughest by some.

TrapGame
08-09-2022, 02:48 PM
Here's a joke. Read an article about Ohio State is playing 5 teams in the Coaches Top 25 poll. Such a tough schedule! *** Didn't check how many we play with schedule ranked as #2 toughest by some.

My count is 6 off this poll as of today. Two of them being Bama and Georgia the #1 and #2 teams in the country really sucks.

PGHBulldogBG
08-09-2022, 02:59 PM
Ohio State would be a solid SEC team, but they would not have the same success in this league they have had in the big 10. Before last year, Michigan had been bad for 15 or more years and their toughest completion was a Wisconsin team they played in the big 10 champ game most years that was always around 9-3 or 10-2. The same thing is about to happen to OU in the SEC. This league is built different and the only team that might?ve been able to win the league were a couple of Dabos teams

Dawgfan77
08-09-2022, 04:58 PM

For one you insinuated Kiffin was responsible for the defense turning around with the sharts.. we can kinda stop there. Umm I mean kuddos fir him hiring Dirkin who had been basically been excommunicated from coaching but..

Cowbell
08-09-2022, 08:05 PM
For one you insinuated Kiffin was responsible for the defense turning around with the sharts.. we can kinda stop there. Umm I mean kuddos fir him hiring Dirkin who had been basically been excommunicated from coaching but..

So a head coach does not get credit for how their team performs if he has coordinators that are really good. Ok. Got it. I'm an idiot. I should have never spoke.

Cowbell
08-09-2022, 08:07 PM
Bruh, just keep on with the keyboard diarrhea. You prove it with every key stroke.

Strong***

Cowbell
08-09-2022, 08:12 PM
I can't believe I ever got pissed at moorehead. Instead, I should have been mad at our S&C coach, our DC, and our OC. Oh yeah, and our ST coach - that was abysmal too. It wasn't on Moorehead all this time....I feel terrible now that you of great football intellect have learned me

Coach34
08-09-2022, 09:14 PM
I can't believe I ever got pissed at moorehead. Instead, I should have been mad at our S&C coach, our DC, and our OC. Oh yeah, and our ST coach - that was abysmal too. It wasn't on Moorehead all this time....I feel terrible now that you of great football intellect have learned me

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cowbell again.

HancockCountyDog
08-09-2022, 09:48 PM
ept. 3 Memphis 77.3%
Sept. 10 at Arizona 81.1%
Sept. 17 at LSU 31.8%
Sept. 24 Bowling Green 97.6%
Oct. 1 Texas A&M 51.2%
Oct. 8 Arkansas 60.7%
Oct. 15 at Kentucky 37%
Oct. 22 at Alabama 7.2%
Nov. 5 Auburn 52.3%
Nov. 12 Georgia 14.4%
Nov. 19 ETSU 99.5%

That adds up to about 6.5 wins. I wouldn?t be too happy with 6-7 wins with everything we are losing from this years team.

Cowbell
08-09-2022, 10:02 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cowbell again.

Thank you sir

Dawgfan77
08-10-2022, 06:28 AM

You praise Kiffin for the side of the ball he never coached on, yet you continue to talk bad about Leach. You make post about how much better OM and LK are than Leach and state. Some times I feel like fans like yourself would rather praise OM than defend state. It's a very weak mindset.

Coach34
08-10-2022, 08:06 AM
You praise Kiffin for the side of the ball he never coached on, yet you continue to talk bad about Leach. You make post about how much better OM and LK are than Leach and state. Some times I feel like fans like yourself would rather praise OM than defend state. It's a very weak mindset.

And what you apparently are unaware of is that Kiffin is always very involved with the offense and even calls plays at times during games. They even did a little piece on ESPN or SECN on his infamous whistle he uses to get the QB’s attention to make a check when he sees a match-up he likes. To even think he is not very involved with the offense is kinda dumb

TrapGame
08-10-2022, 08:18 AM
And what you apparently are unaware of is that Kiffin is always very involved with the offense and even calls plays at times during games. They even did a little piece on ESPN or SECN on his infamous whistle he uses to get the QB’s attention to make a check when he sees a match-up he likes. To even think he is not very involved with the offense is kinda dumb

Yeah, he's so involved with the offense Lebby had to have extra practices. Lebby is a huge reason that offense and Corral were so good. And Cowbell was talking about Lane and the defense, not offense.

PikeDawg15
08-10-2022, 08:35 AM
Yeah, he's so involved with the offense Lebby had to have extra practices. Lebby is a huge reason that offense and Corral were so good. And Cowbell was talking about Lane and the defense, not offense.

It?s only a few more weeks to find out the truth about Lane Kiffin . Their schedule is really easy at the beginning so the Kentucky game is where we start to see the truth

TrapGame
08-10-2022, 08:42 AM
It?s only a few more weeks to find out the truth about Lane Kiffin . Their schedule is really easy at the beginning so the Kentucky game is where we start to see the truth

Lane is a good coach. I don't hate him or Leach. If Lane can coach that team to 9 wins he deserves COTY. I think he got a lot of help from Durkin and Lebby. Those two might be sorely missed this season.

Coach34
08-10-2022, 10:04 AM
Lane is a good coach. I don't hate him or Leach. If Lane can coach that team to 9 wins he deserves COTY. I think he got a lot of help from Durkin and Lebby. Those two might be sorely missed this season.

Lame is a good playcaller and has developed into a solid coach. He definitely had 2 good coordinators.

Both statements can co-exist

His QB play likely takes a step back so that will hinder the offense some. Should be interesting to watch

TrapGame
08-10-2022, 10:08 AM
Lame is a good playcaller and has developed into a solid coach. He definitely had 2 good coordinators.

Both statements can co-exist

His QB play likely takes a step back so that will hinder the offense some. Should be interesting to watch

It's weird that I hate ole miss but like Lane. If he goes 8-4 or better with this team he's gone.

Cowbell
08-10-2022, 10:53 AM
It's weird that I hate ole miss but like Lane. If he goes 8-4 or better with this team he's gone.

I don't even like lane - I can't stand him as a person and I hate it that he has the upper hand on us coaching wise. I hope that leach has learned that he must adapt in this league and he takes the next step to give us a chance to beat good defenses. I would be nice for us to make a sugar bowl run as this state team is much more talented than the ole miss team was last year.

TrapGame
08-10-2022, 11:07 AM
I don't even like lane - I can't stand him as a person and I hate it that he has the upper hand on us coaching wise. I hope that leach has learned that he must adapt in this league and he takes the next step to give us a chance to beat good defenses. I would be nice for us to make a sugar bowl run as this state team is much more talented than the ole miss team was last year.

A lot of what Kiffin had at ole miss was handed to him on a silver platter. This season will be a lot tougher. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a really nice season for us.

Dawgfan77
08-10-2022, 11:40 AM

I am well aware of LK as an offensive coach. Cowbell was talking about how LK turned around the OM defense. I did say one thing about LK and his offense. Though I will say this the downgraded in coaches on both sides of the ball

Coach34
08-10-2022, 11:47 AM

It's really odd in that Leach is a pretty good coach and been successful- however he is just god-awful in rivalry games.

Cowbell
08-10-2022, 11:55 AM
It's really odd in that Leach is a pretty good coach and been successful- however he is just god-awful in rivalry games.

He sure gets outcoached in them

Cowbell
08-10-2022, 11:58 AM
I am well aware of LK as an offensive coach. Cowbell was talking about how LK turned around the OM defense. I did say one thing about LK and his offense. Though I will say this the downgraded in coaches on both sides of the ball

I was actually talking about both sides of the ball to start with - then you guys gave all the offensive credit to Lebby - so then I asked what about the defense? -

Cowbell
08-10-2022, 11:59 AM
A lot of what Kiffin had at ole miss was handed to him on a silver platter. This season will be a lot tougher. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a really nice season for us.

I would love for you to explain how he was handed a silver platter. Moorehead was handed a silver platter.

TrapGame
08-10-2022, 12:35 PM
I would love for you to explain how he was handed a silver platter. Moorehead was handed a silver platter.

Matt Corral for starters. LK walked into a ready made team. Leach had to clean up Moorhead's mess.

Jack Lambert
08-10-2022, 02:08 PM
It's always a mix bag for me. If we are picked to be bad it pisses me off but if we are picked to do good it worries me. By the way we were the second or third toughest team KY played during the regular season and we beat the shit out of them. They are basically the same team and we have a bunch back. We beat them bastards.

Goldendawg
08-10-2022, 02:56 PM

Not trying to get involved in this feud, but how do you have extra practices? Isn't that number limited by the NCAA pre-season and during the season? Just wondering.

TrapGame
08-10-2022, 03:04 PM
Not trying to get involved in this feud, but how do you have extra practices? Isn't that number limited by the NCAA pre-season and during the season? Just wondering.

This was from the article in the Oklahoma newspaper about Lebby coming to OU several months ago. If it was a violation, I have now idea. When Lane was off chasing tail he was working with Corral and the offense.

Not really a feud. I'm just poking Cowbell a little. He has his opinion and I have mine. No hate toward him or anyone else on this board.

Cowbell
08-10-2022, 03:14 PM
Matt Corral for starters. LK walked into a ready made team. Leach had to clean up Moorhead's mess.

A ready made team that Moorehead had just beaten. Corral wasn't even the starter. That team was atrocious. The team he inherited had just went 4-8. In two years time he had them in a sugar bowl with 10 wins. Come on man....

TrapGame
08-10-2022, 03:19 PM
A ready made team that Moorehead had just beaten. Corral wasn't even the starter. That team was atrocious. The team he inherited had just went 4-8. In two years time he had them in a sugar bowl with 10 wins. Come on man....

That team needed a coach and it got one. Our team needed an enema. I'm not sure where you're going with this. The pieces were in place for Lane. Again, we'll see how he does this season without a Heisman caliber QB.

Coach34
08-10-2022, 07:30 PM
That team needed a coach and it got one. Our team needed an enema. I'm not sure where you're going with this. The pieces were in place for Lane. Again, we'll see how he does this season without a Heisman caliber QB.

I'm glad you have taken this hard stance because if they beat us again in the Egg, to quote Bum Phillips- "You gonna catch more hell than a little bit"

TrapGame
08-10-2022, 07:43 PM
I'm glad you have taken this hard stance because if they beat us again in the Egg, to quote Bum Phillips- "You gonna catch more hell than a little bit"

Whatever.