PDA

View Full Version : SEC Now (Today) - Stichcomb's (sp) Top Five SEC QB

Goldendawg
08-05-2022, 02:59 PM
Needless to say no respect for Will. In love with bama, UT, KY, GA, and another I forget. If lack of respect for our program and players and the related bulletin articles led to victories, we would win the National Championship this year. Hail State!

magrooder
08-05-2022, 03:06 PM
Arkansas KJ Jefferson was the other QB.

TrapGame
08-05-2022, 03:08 PM
Will Levis is not a top tier QB. Do not be surprised when we walk into Kroger field and take their lunch money. Stitch is a UGA homer that hates State. He'll never give us anything.

maroonmania
08-05-2022, 03:17 PM
Not eligible due to being a product of the system.****

WhiskeyPirate
08-05-2022, 03:24 PM
It depends what criteria they are using, potential as a pro prospect ? Value to their team within the sec ?

KJ is valuable to his team but not much of a pro prospect based on his passing ability and mechanics IMO.

Goldendawg
08-05-2022, 03:26 PM
Not eligible due to being a product of the system.****

They did mention Will before they gave the last unfilled #2 slot to the GA QB.

Goldendawg
08-05-2022, 03:28 PM
It depends what criteria they are using, potential as a pro prospect ? Value to their team within the sec ?

KJ is valuable to his team but not much of a pro prospect based on his passing ability and mechanics IMO.

Just referred to as Top 5 SEC QB's is what I viewed.

schddog72
08-05-2022, 09:10 PM
Needless to say no respect for Will. In love with bama, UT, KY, GA, and another I forget. If lack of respect for our program and players and the related bulletin articles led to victories, we would win the National Championship this year. Hail State!

And this, my friends, is why I NEVER watch the SEC Dumpwork or the Paul Finbum Sh*t Show.

WhiskeyPirate
08-05-2022, 10:46 PM
State is always going to get shit on. F em. Leach is the right coach if you are David trying to knock off goliath. That’s what the trolls on here don’t understand

Coach34
08-06-2022, 01:46 AM
Will Levis is not a top tier QB. Do not be surprised when we walk into Kroger field and take their lunch money. Stitch is a UGA homer that hates State. He'll never give us anything.

If we win at Kentucky for the 1st time since 2014 against what many are say is Stoops best team at Kentucky to date I’ll be very surprised and very happy. It would be a very good win.

TrapGame
08-06-2022, 08:59 AM
If we win at Kentucky for the 1st time since 2014 against what many are say is Stoops best team at Kentucky to date I’ll be very surprised and very happy. It would be a very good win.

Stoops is still Stoops. Leach has the most talented team on both sides of the ball he's had since his Tech days.

1bigdawg
08-06-2022, 10:04 AM
Stoops is still Stoops. Leach has the most talented team on both sides of the ball he's had.

FIFY

Tripp McNeely
08-06-2022, 10:10 AM
Why does anyone that's ever heard Matt Stinchcomb talk, think that he's a smart person?

TrapGame
08-06-2022, 10:25 AM
FIFY

True, an argument can be made this is his most talented team but with a Harrell and a Crabtree missing.

Coach34
08-06-2022, 12:14 PM
Stoops is still Stoops. Leach has the most talented team on both sides of the ball he's had since his Tech days.

I agree there also

StarkVegasSteve
08-06-2022, 12:54 PM
Why is everyone falling all over themselves when they are talking about Levis? We made him look well below average last year and it is not like our D was lock down by any stretch. I just do not see it with him and he lost his best receiver. I could see him being this years Sam Howell. Hyped up to 1st round levels and eventually drafted in the 3-5 round range.

Bothrops
08-06-2022, 03:06 PM
It's all gonna come down to how hungry the team is, if everything is operational. I have no clue if this team is hungry or not, we'll see. If Memphis is close, or we lose to Arizona we will know fo sho.

Jarius
08-06-2022, 03:13 PM
If we win at Kentucky for the 1st time since 2014 against what many are say is Stoops best team at Kentucky to date I?ll be very surprised and very happy. It would be a very good win.

Kentucky has beaten 1 State team this century that had a winning record and that was a Joe Moorhead coached team. We don’t lose to Kentucky when we don’t suck no matter where the game is played. They are consistently the most overrated team in the SEC outside of A&M. We are better on offense,defense, and at the head coach position. Lexington isn’t any harder a place to play than everywhere else Leach teams have won on the road.

Bothrops
08-06-2022, 03:47 PM
Kentucky has beaten 1 State team this century that had a winning record and that was a Joe Moorhead coached team. We don’t lose to Kentucky when we don’t suck no matter where the game is played. They are consistently the most overrated team in the SEC outside of A&M. We are better on offense,defense, and at the head coach position. Lexington isn’t any harder a place to play than everywhere else Leach teams have won on the road.

C'mon the talent level is pretty even and they are at home. They have improved in the last few years and recruit at least as good as us.

R2Dawg
08-06-2022, 04:25 PM
Kentucky has beaten 1 State team this century that had a winning record and that was a Joe Moorhead coached team. We don?t lose to Kentucky when we don?t suck no matter where the game is played. They are consistently the most overrated team in the SEC W outside of A&M. We are better on offense,defense, and at the head coach position. Lexington isn?t any harder a place to play than everywhere else Leach teams have won on the road.

Folks may not like your post but I didn't see anything there that isn't true. When MSU doesn't beat UK, it is usually not a good year.

Yes as others have said, UK has a good team and it is a good win but until they start beating us in routine, I'm not piling on the UK train.

TrapGame
08-06-2022, 04:29 PM
C'mon the talent level is pretty even and they are at home. They have improved in the last few years and recruit at least as good as us.

https://ukathletics.com/news/2022/02/25/football-rich-scangarello-named-offensive-coordinator-quarterbacks-coach/

They have a new OC. Liam Coen bolted to the Rams after one season. This dude is from the same pro tree but his resume screams mediocre. He's not making Levis into another Mark Sanchez.

Jarius
08-06-2022, 04:39 PM

They would be a perennial 6 win team in the SEC West. They are fools gold and have taken Advantage (to their credit) of a down sec East. We should beat them annually and do when we are properly coached.

R2Dawg
08-06-2022, 04:49 PM
They would be a perennial 6 win team in the SEC West. They are fools gold and have taken Advantage (to their credit) of a down sec East. We should beat them annually and do when we are properly coached.

True and the occasional 4-5 win team. Fact is SECE has been weak. UK beat a bunch of mediocre teams and maybe one good team a year. Stoops is a good coach and that is it.

Coach34
08-06-2022, 06:36 PM
Yes as others have said, UK has a good team and it is a good win but until they start beating us in routine, I'm not piling on the UK train.

What do you consider “routine”? The home team has won the last 7 games in this series

R2Dawg
08-06-2022, 08:20 PM
What do you consider “routine”? The home team has won the last 7 games in this series

When they are like 12-2 or whatever it was over a stretch like we were then we can say they have moved up a bit. We gifted them a few games in that 7. 2018 was a total gift only Moorhead could screw up.

Jarius
08-06-2022, 08:27 PM
True and the occasional 4-5 win team. Fact is SECE has been weak. UK beat a bunch of mediocre teams and maybe one good team a year. Stoops is a good coach and that is it.

Kentucky is 4-8 against the SEC west in the past 5 years. This is the best stretch in their program history. They are a fraud.

PendingTransaction
08-07-2022, 01:22 PM
Kentucky is 4-8 against the SEC west in the past 5 years. This is the best stretch in their program history. They are a fraud.

And we are like 12-18 vs SECW for that period.

Jarius
08-07-2022, 03:21 PM
And we are like 12-18 vs SECW for that period.

So they have a worse winning % against the west than we do and only played Alabama once instead of 5 times like we did? Thanks for making my point. The difference is we have been a train wreck during half of that time Period and and they have had their best run in school history and get propped up as a program that is better than we are when in actuality they are just a mediocre East team that feasts on beating shitty teams. When we aren’t horrible we beat them on a yearly basis outside of 2018 which was a Moorhead special.

Captain Falcon
08-07-2022, 04:06 PM

And those four wins were against a Moorhead MSU team, a Chad Morris Arkansas team, a Leach team in Year 1 of a rebuild, and LSU in Coach O?s final year. Not exactly much to write home about.