PDA

View Full Version : Good Hot Streak Ole Miss.

Lord McBuckethead
06-26-2022, 05:36 PM
Seriously. These guys were on an absolute tear since our series. Pitching grew up. Hitting was strong. Fielding was alright.

Now, I was rooting for everyone other than Tenn to beat you, but it is kind of cool the State of Mississippi will hold the National Champion banner for 730 consecutive days. Good job. Good win. Have a hell of a party.

Well done Rebels. Well done.

BuckyIsAB****
06-26-2022, 05:53 PM
Seriously. These guys were on an absolute tear since our series. Pitching grew up. Hitting was strong. Fielding was alright.

Now, I was rooting for everyone other than Tenn to beat you, but it is kind of cool the State of Mississippi will hold the National Champion banner for 730 consecutive days. Good job. Good win. Have a hell of a party.

Man hell no

Hambone
06-26-2022, 05:57 PM
Sorry, gotta agree with OP.

Went from literally last team in to winning it all. Don’t think that’s ever been done before.

sleepy dawg
06-26-2022, 07:13 PM
Hottest team? Clearly. They earned it.
Is it cool and am I proud of them? They can suck my dick.

DownwardDawg
06-26-2022, 07:25 PM
Hottest team? Clearly. They earned it.
Is it cool and am I proud of them? They can suck my dick.

I won't say those words, but I agree with this post. There is NOTHING good about them winning.

Commercecomet24
06-26-2022, 07:34 PM
I won't say those words, but I agree with this post. There is NOTHING good about them winning.

This. Absolutely nothing good!

Catfish
06-26-2022, 08:07 PM

NOTHING.

William Tecumsah Sherman
06-26-2022, 09:18 PM
You can tip your hat and still hate the shitbirds.

Lord McBuckethead
06-26-2022, 09:25 PM
You can tip your hat and still hate the shitbirds.

Absolutely. Tip of the hat to those ascot wearing mother 17ers. You guys act like we haven?t won it. We have, and now they have too. Sure, they got some dang lucky calls to hand them their win today. And yes, it makes it hollow. But, it is pretty much little brother syndrome if you guys can?t tip you hat to them. They got hot. They finished strong. No shame in giving them their moment. We are the bigger men. Act like it.

ZedFedder
06-26-2022, 09:31 PM
Honestly, I despise OM and all they usually stand for.

But these guys seemed more like MSU players than the usual OM guys, which may be why they won. Elko, Gonzales, Bench, Dunhurst, DeLucia… They all seem like gritty, team first guys. Hats off, and I hope you go 0-10000 for the next 125 years.

FISHDAWG
06-28-2022, 02:23 PM

I pretty much feel the same way even though it's not a popular opinion here .... We can play some BASEBALL in the state of Mississippi - let it be known

Commercecomet24
06-28-2022, 02:33 PM
I pretty much feel the same way even though it's not a popular opinion here .... We can play some BASEBALL in the state of Mississippi - let it be known

Yeah and it's every level too. The juco talent in this state is unreal(2 national champs in the last 6 years, PRCC won it this year). And then you've got William Carey who always wins, Delta State, Millsaps always has good teams, and the high school talent is excellent as well. And as someone who coached some pretty dang good travel/showcase teams for a long time. We played and beat the best from all over the country and some from the Caribbean(with a couple of national titles). There is baseball talent at every level in this state and it's extremely competitive.

ETA and I'm torn. Proud for the State of Mississippi but suck that it had to be om.

TrapGame
06-28-2022, 03:06 PM
I had to listen to these pompous jackasses downplay our win last year. It wasn't a men's BB championship or a football championship. Now, these mother****ers are dancing on the roof acting like they have a baseball powerhouse on the rise.

**** ole miss.

Activated Alpha
06-28-2022, 03:15 PM
I agree that it isn't a good thing for State that OM won the natty, but I do agree that this year's team isn't the typical douchebag type team they put out there. Bianco had his team focused and kept them playing hard. He pushed all the right buttons down the stretch and honestly, I'm super glad he won it and not Vitello. Vitello could learn a few things from Bianco and older type coaches who don't let his players drive the bus. TN needed to be humbled and they were. OM came in humbled and won it all