PDA

View Full Version : Ok State 28 Baylor 3

Coach34
11-23-2013, 10:25 PM
The "terrible" Ok State team is about to be 10-1...along with that "terrible" Auburn team

Will James
11-23-2013, 10:31 PM
3 pts is good if another team only scores 3 on them.

Shitty coaching is okay is ok if other teams lose to them too.

Does our in-game coaching hurt us or not? Everything else is horse shit

Rick Danko
11-23-2013, 10:35 PM
Who gives a shit... We lost to both of them.. Let's beat OM and go bowling

CadaverDawg
11-23-2013, 10:36 PM
The "terrible" Ok State team is about to be 10-1...along with that "terrible" Auburn team

Good grief. This shit is getting WAYYYYY more obnoxious than any fire Mullen shit.

We get it....we're not good, but you are going to search for a moral victory in every place possible.

Coach34
11-23-2013, 10:40 PM
I was just pointing out those teams werent terrible afterall

DownwardDawg
11-23-2013, 10:41 PM

That terrible Auburn team that you said would be terrible. I told you they would be good and beat us. This talent in coaching staffs isn't close.

Will James
11-23-2013, 10:42 PM
I was just pointing out those teams werent terrible afterall

Are UK, BG, and ARK terrible?

War Machine Dawg
11-23-2013, 10:42 PM
B...b...but Elite Dawgs told me they suck! We're mediocre and have to fire Mullen!!

Will James
11-23-2013, 10:43 PM
We're mediocre

Agreed

CadaverDawg
11-23-2013, 10:47 PM
B...b...but Elite Dawgs told me they suck! We're mediocre and have to fire Mullen!!

http://howdoibaseball.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/jim-head-shake.gif

Terrible

War Machine Dawg
11-23-2013, 10:51 PM
Hate it when the facts don't support the dumbass agenda, don't ya?

Will James
11-23-2013, 10:54 PM

How in the **** are the MULLEN defenders out in full force after our showing today? Hello! It took OT to beat a God-awful Arkansas team, IDGAF what state we played the game in. We are on the verge of losing to BAD teams now with Merlin in year 5.

The propaganda is admirable from you guys but using today as your battering ram against the Huddites is laughable.

*I like to pretend I have magical merlin powers*

msstate7
11-23-2013, 10:55 PM
How in the **** are the Merlin defenders out in full force after our showing today? Hello! It took OT to beat a God-awful Arkansas team, IDGAF what state we played the game in. We are on the verge of losing to BAD teams now with Merlin in year 5.

The propaganda is admirable from you guys but using today as your battering ram against the Huddites is laughable.

How did hud do against that terrible Arkansas team?

CadaverDawg
11-23-2013, 10:56 PM

No, you have turned all out Gene Swindoll over here trying to pimp a win over the worst team in the league. You sound ****ing ridiculous saying the same dumb shit over and over. I thought you were better than that, but since you asked...

ETA: I actually posted a positive thread about the game today, so there is no "agenda" here. My posts aren't nanny nanny boo boo like you and Coach lately. It's embarrassing to watch you guys, regardless of anybody's stance

Will James
11-23-2013, 10:58 PM

How did Muschamp

cheewgumm
11-23-2013, 10:59 PM
I am interested to know why the people who are against Mullen are the onew with an "agenda". What does that mean? I mean, hell. WMD writes a damn "column" every week and C34 and Hack have a message board...but all of the people wanting Hud are the ones wiht an agenda? Wouldnt the person writing a weekly newsletter about it be more appropriately characterized as having an agenda?

I've never fully gotten that, other than jsut a way to smear the people who can see we need change. I mean what do the people with an "agenda" have to gain? Other than a better football program?

How in the **** are the Merlin defenders out in full force after our showing today? Hello! It took OT to beat a God-awful Arkansas team, IDGAF what state we played the game in. We are on the verge of losing to BAD teams now with Merlin in year 5.

msstate7
11-23-2013, 11:01 PM
How did Muschamp

I didn't figure you'd answer the question.

CadaverDawg
11-23-2013, 11:02 PM
I am interested to know why the people who are against Mullen are the onew with an "agenda". What does that mean? I mean, hell. WMD writes a damn "column" every week and C34 and Hack have a message board...but all of the people wanting Hud are the ones wiht an agenda? Wouldnt the person writing a weekly newsletter about it be more appropriately characterized as having an agenda?

I've never fully gotten that, other than jsut a way to smear the people who can see we need change. I mean what do the people with an "agenda" have to gain? Other than a better football program?

Great point. Apparently "agenda" is the new word for an opinion that differs from yours.

CadaverDawg
11-23-2013, 11:05 PM
For instance....I am one MSU win away from being cool with Mullen, yet every time I post something realistic about our performance I get "You guys with an agenda that keep saying FIRE MULLENZ!!11!! And BLONDE JESUS!!!11!!!" .... It's strange and embarrassing, and is so far from what anyone is trying to say that it is just flat out lame.

I am not on a fire Mullen side or a keep Mullen side...I'm on the side that knows that regardless of what I want, Mullen likely solidified his employment for another year or two today. If that means I have an "agenda" then guilty as charged. And I can still think the Guys trying to pimp Mullen are ridiculous and embarrassing with their constant comments...and not have an agenda.

War Machine Dawg
11-23-2013, 11:08 PM

My column has nothing to do with my opinion on Mullen. It's an analysis "how I saw it" column. And I've criticized Mullen plenty. Just because he occasionally does some dumb things doesn't mean we should fire him, either. He has had exactly ONE losing season out of four so far and has a chance to make that one out of five on Thursday night. But suddenly the guy can't coach when we were decimated with injuries all season and playing a TON of young guys. Young guys that, oh by the way, are getting better every damn week and playing their guts out. There's plenty of reason for optimism heading into next season, regardless of what happens Thursday night. And it looks like those that actually make the decisions agree with my position.

Will James
11-23-2013, 11:09 PM
I didn't figure you'd answer the question.

It was a stupid question.

Cohen never took Northwestern State to even a Regional so why did we hire him?*?*?*?*?*

DownwardDawg
11-23-2013, 11:19 PM

Really? That's an embarrassing question. Give HUD an SEC team and then ask that question. Not a sunbelt team. Terrible question. Just plumb embarrassing.

cheewgumm
11-23-2013, 11:29 PM
You just have an agenda to keep Mullen, and keep us mediocre. I get it.

My column has nothing to do with my opinion on Mullen. It's an analysis "how I saw it" column. And I've criticized Mullen plenty. Just because he occasionally does some dumb things doesn't mean we should fire him, either. He has had exactly ONE losing season out of four so far and has a chance to make that one out of five on Thursday night. But suddenly the guy can't coach when we were decimated with injuries all season and playing a TON of young guys. Young guys that, oh by the way, are getting better every damn week and playing their guts out. There's plenty of reason for optimism heading into next season, regardless of what happens Thursday night. And it looks like those that actually make the decisions agree with my position.

Percho
11-23-2013, 11:30 PM
3 is better than 2. I think I went to a 3 to 2 game once.

msstate7
11-23-2013, 11:33 PM
Really? That's an embarrassing question. Give HUD an SEC team and then ask that question. Not a sunbelt team. Terrible question. Just plumb embarrassing.

USM lost by 21. Hud lost by 20.

Will James
11-23-2013, 11:39 PM
USM lost by 21. Hud lost by 20.

Does Mullen give us our best chance to maximize our potential, yes or no?

msstate7
11-23-2013, 11:44 PM
Does Mullen give us our best chance to maximize our potential, yes or no?

Will, I'm just messing with you hud lovers. Dan Mullen is our head coach and I'm supporting him. If hud becomes our coach, I'll support him. I just don't like the constant ripping of Mullen

Will James
11-23-2013, 11:46 PM
Will, I'm just messing with you hud lovers. Dan Mullen is our head coach and I'm supporting him. If hud becomes our coach, I'll support him. I just don't like the constant ripping of Mullen

I don't like the constant in-game blunders from MULLEN

engie
11-24-2013, 12:03 AM
For instance....I am one MSU win away from being cool with Mullen, yet every time I post something realistic about our performance I get "You guys with an agenda that keep saying FIRE MULLENZ!!11!! And BLONDE JESUS!!!11!!!" .... It's strange and embarrassing, and is so far from what anyone is trying to say that it is just flat out lame.

I am not on a fire Mullen side or a keep Mullen side...I'm on the side that knows that regardless of what I want, Mullen likely solidified his employment for another year or two today. If that means I have an "agenda" then guilty as charged. And I can still think the Guys trying to pimp Mullen are ridiculous and embarrassing with their constant comments...and not have an agenda.

Yeah -- and then you get call out threads/posts -- and when we reply to them, we are the "terrible ones ruining the board"...

drunkernhelldawg
11-24-2013, 12:25 AM
We've had some tough losses and have not been our best on every play this season, or on every call, but the more I think about it, the more I like where we are as a team. Not the record, of course, but that fact that we have built a team of decent players at most positions. In a way, we're closer to greatness than we have ever been. I don't put much stock in this easy schedule talk for next season; we'll see about that later, but I do feel that we are improving in many of the (gasp!) right (did I really say that) ways (and finish with that?).

Drugdog
11-24-2013, 08:37 AM
Will what does Muschamp have to do with anything? Nice diversion of not answering a question.
Between bunting and Mullen your posts get old quick..

Will James
11-24-2013, 09:01 AM
Will what does Muschamp have to do with anything? Nice diversion of not answering a question.
Between bunting and Mullen your posts get old quick..

What does HUD's sun belt team vs a common opponent have to do with anything? The only question is does Merlin give us our best chance to maximize our team potential. It's a clear no.

PassInterference
11-24-2013, 09:21 AM
AU and OSU were winnable. We missed golden opportunities for two very high quality teams. How many times has MSU finished with two wins over 2-loss teams? Probably never.

It is still sickening that we missed a huge chance to set a school record for signature wins in one year.

MainEventDawg
11-24-2013, 09:51 AM
Does Mullen make terrible coaching decisions at times? SHIT YES. He made several yesterday that almost got us beat when we should have won by a few TDs. And Coach I don't give a shit how well Oklahoma State or Auburn have done since we played them. Both teams continuing to win doesn't help me accept the fact that we shit the bed in both games. Coaching killed us. Yeah injuries have hurt, but not as much as our play calling and special teams.

But........WE WON YESTERDAY. IN OT. At Arkansas. He did what the fan base wanted him to do. We are a win away from our 4th straight bowl. And if we beat the Bears on Thursday night, I can live with an injury-plagued season. Things are setting up nicely for next year (young talent and schedule). We just need to get to a bowl. We need the exposure, extra practice, and extra coaching opportunities for our team to get better. Save the "my coach is better than your coach" debate until we see the full season results.