PDA

View Full Version : Now i'm even more glad we won it all last year.

Leroy Jenkins
06-23-2022, 08:01 PM
Because if we hadn't, I would never hear the end of it.

EdwardDrayton
06-23-2022, 11:47 PM
Not winning last year, finishing last this year and them winning this year?? That’s a nightmare like no other.

Hot Rock
06-24-2022, 08:07 AM
It's almost like us winning it gave them the ability to do it. I really don't think they would be in this position had State not won it last year. Having said that, do you think the CL headline will read something like this:

"Thanks to Mississippi State for showing the way to it's Little Brother"

DownwardDawg
06-24-2022, 10:32 AM
Imagine being a southern miss fan right now.

Noxdog
06-24-2022, 01:07 PM
Imagine being a southern miss fan right now.

All 11 of them are really pissed.

MaroonFlounder
06-24-2022, 03:54 PM
The talking point amongst om fans is that ours was a "covid championship" and deserves an asterisk beside it, because they think we wouldn't have been able to beat NC State in the Finals. (which is absurd and shows how petty that fan base can be)

chef dixon
06-24-2022, 08:39 PM
The talking point amongst om fans is that ours was a "covid championship" and deserves an asterisk beside it, because they think we wouldn't have been able to beat NC State in the Finals. (which is absurd and shows how petty that fan base can be)

We were taking down juggernauts. Not to mention we had to face two generational talent starting pitchers in the final series. They have literally played the equivalent of a bullshit early season round-robin tournament, and now they are in the natty against another unseeded team. And yes I will continue to be butthurt and hate with every fiber of my being.

DownwardDawg
06-24-2022, 09:40 PM
All 11 of them are really pissed.

Wait, there's 11 now????

PGHBulldogBG
06-24-2022, 10:37 PM

They probably got that idea from this board. We had our own fans doing this during the season when they were mad at Lemonis and trying to find any way they could to diminish his accomplishments

Bothrops
06-24-2022, 10:50 PM
It's almost like us winning it gave them the ability to do it. I really don't think they would be in this position had State not won it last year. Having said that, do you think the CL headline will read something like this:

"Thanks to Mississippi State for showing the way to it's Little Brother"

Exactly