PDA

View Full Version : Looks like the Sec Championship

basedog
06-12-2022, 07:05 AM
Will be represented again in the CWS. Can you say domination? The possibility of Ark, Au, Tn, Ole Dixie, Aggies, playing for the Natty plus with Texas and Oklahoma coming soon like maybe 2023. Too say or think the Sec isn't way out in front of the rest of conferences is crazy! Also, the west once again proves it's the best by far and mostly year in and year out!

If one of those teams wins the Natty, I'm for Butch and Auburn.

Leeshouldveflanked
06-12-2022, 07:58 AM
Ole Miss is getting hot at the right time and have a lot of talent.

Cooterpoot
06-12-2022, 08:17 AM
Ole Miss is getting hot at the right time and have a lot of talent.

OM got a great draw. They didn't get hot.

msstate7
06-12-2022, 08:25 AM

Talk about denial... In the tourney, OM is 4-0 and outscored opponents 41-11. That's a +30 RD in 4 games. Hopefully they fall apart today, but they've been outstanding so far

State82
06-12-2022, 08:43 AM
I don't know what sport you've been watching but it ain't college baseball. Saying UM isn't hot right now is like saying we weren't hot at this point last year.

Activated Alpha
06-12-2022, 09:26 AM
I'm wanting all of the SEC teams to lose and not make the CWS. At least this year. Therefore, I hope the rest of them get obliterated especially OM

trob115
06-12-2022, 09:28 AM

Talk about a bad take. They are red hot right now and their pitching has been better than it has all year.

Commercecomet24
06-12-2022, 09:44 AM
Everyone in a super regional is red hot it's how they each got there and teams that reach the cws will be even more red hot. Heck UConn is smoking.

Cooterpoot
06-12-2022, 09:45 AM
I don't know what sport you've been watching but it ain't college baseball. Saying UM isn't hot right now is like saying we weren't hot at this point last year.

How'd they do at the SEC tournament when they were fighting to get a bid? They lost 3 of their last five SEC series. They didn't even think they were getting in. In fact, they were like the last of the ones to get in. Miami hasn't been relevant forever. USM has been overrated all year. Baseball has a lot of parity this year outside the SEC. The CWS is about to be the SEC Ship, Midwest version barring some shifting.

Todd4State
06-12-2022, 09:41 PM
Ironically the two teams that dominated the SEC the past two years didn't make it to Omaha.

"That's baseball".