Maryland
North Carolina
Va Tech
Texas

LSU, UPig, and Vandy gonna be some roughass 2 seeds somewhere

Miami has to be ecstatic Fla wont be the 2 seed in their Regional now

Todd4State
05-29-2022, 08:35 PM
Auburn hosting over LSU? The Tigers have lost some luster because no way that would have happened five years ago.

BrunswickDawg
05-29-2022, 08:42 PM
I love Statesboro/GSU getting a regional. Statesboro was the first place I experienced college baseball and I camped there a couple of summers in high school. Good baseball school and atmosphere. I may drive up.

msstate7
05-29-2022, 08:46 PM
Auburn hosting over LSU? The Tigers have lost some luster because no way that would have happened five years ago.

Auburn rpi is 11 spots better than lsu. Guess they value RPI. OM May get it

WSOPdawg
05-29-2022, 09:16 PM

My money would be on Bama getting in over OM, especially since Bama swept OM and won 2 more in Hoover. But I think there have been too many stolen bids for either to get in.

msstate7
05-29-2022, 09:27 PM
My money would be on Bama getting in over OM, especially since Bama swept OM and won 2 more in Hoover. But I think there have been too many stolen bids for either to get in.

Could be the case... I tuned it out a couple weeks ago. Just looked at rpi for auburn and lsu, and I saw OM has a solid RPI

Todd4State
05-29-2022, 11:43 PM

In a vacuum LSU losing two out of three to Auburn at home may have been the difference. Probably really wasn't THE difference- but it definitely had a big impact in hindsight.

I can not see the committee putting Alabama in with 2 fewer conference wins and a RPI of 51 compared to Ole Miss's 39. Recently the committee has valued conference wins and RPI over SEC Tournament results. See MSU last year.