PDA

View Full Version : If I were Tennessee?

SailingDawg
05-27-2022, 10:23 PM
I?d tell the SEC to stick that 10:20 pm starting time and go home. They?re the number one seed matter what. This scheduling is ridiculous.

Maroonthirteen
05-28-2022, 06:23 AM
I?d tell the SEC to stick that 10:20 pm starting time and go home. They?re the number one seed matter what. This scheduling is ridiculous.

TV screws up everything. It is nice for us fans but tough on the scheduling.

I've been told there is another field there that can be used. However it isn't set up for TV. So the sec won't play games there. Especially in the first two days, they could have doubled up games on two fields to move things along.

parabrave
05-28-2022, 08:52 AM
I would lose and save my pitching for the tourney that really matters.

Activated Alpha
05-28-2022, 08:59 AM
17 those orange C*nt hairs. Hope they blow through all their pitching and lose in their regional....

Todd4State
05-28-2022, 11:28 PM
I would lose and save my pitching for the tourney that really matters.

The SEC Tournament is completely pointless if you have a Natonal Seed locked up. Wish they would give teams the option to opt out. Or maybe a double bye to conserve pitching?

R2Dawg
05-29-2022, 07:42 AM
The SEC Tournament is completely pointless if you have a Natonal Seed locked up. Wish they would give teams the option to opt out. Or maybe a double bye to conserve pitching?

Opt out and let all SEC teams in would be more interesting. See who might play their way in.

sandjunky
05-29-2022, 09:44 AM
Just below the Met there is another grass field as well as 4 full size turf fields

State82
05-29-2022, 10:39 AM
17 those orange C*nt hairs. Hope they blow through all their pitching and lose in their regional....

Word

HaggardDawg
05-29-2022, 05:02 PM
UT has quite a few punchable faces on that team. Drew Gilbert with his full face eye black, bat flipping up 5 in the 9th. Douche

Maroonthirteen
05-29-2022, 07:26 PM
They are all douchebags. I Can't think of a more unlikeable team.

Todd4State
05-29-2022, 11:47 PM
They are all douchebags. I Can't think of a more unlikeable team.

Ole Miss baseball 2002-2005 starring Seth Smith.

chef dixon
05-30-2022, 08:10 AM
Worst part is they are arguably the best team of all time. Hope they blow it

DownwardDawg
05-30-2022, 08:51 AM
Worst part is they are arguably the best team of all time. Hope they blow it

I agree 100%. The Tennessee baseball team is not a good representation of the people in Tennessee. I've lived in Tennessee for almost 9 months now and it's a wonderful place to live. Super nice respectful people (unless you're in Nashville city limits), beautiful country, etc... Then, I watch them play and have to look at their coach and I despise them!!!!

Maroonthirteen
05-30-2022, 09:36 AM
Theyre more west Tennessee than middle-east Tennessee for sure.

HaggardDawg
05-30-2022, 07:03 PM
Ole Miss baseball 2002-2005 starring Seth Smith.

You have no idea how much it pains me to defend Ole Miss people but i have to here. Seth is a good guy and i wish we had him back then. Dude had a ice chest dumped on his head on Super Bulldog weekend when he was playing a ball off the fence. I asked him about that years later and he says he thought it was great and laughed it off. It was those years 2002-2005 where we should have signed all of those guys. Pettway, Head, Smith, Van Pope (he was probably going to OM with those guys had he qualified). All those guys were State people. I remember going to showcases at OM and Dan McDonald recruiting his balls off with those guys. Polk and Raffo were way behind modern recruiting even then.

Homedawg
05-30-2022, 09:17 PM
You have no idea how much it pains me to defend Ole Miss people but i have to here. Seth is a good guy and i wish we had him back then. Dude had a ice chest dumped on his head on Super Bulldog weekend when he was playing a ball off the fence. I asked him about that years later and he says he thought it was great and laughed it off. It was those years 2002-2005 where we should have signed all of those guys. Pettway, Head, Smith, Van Pope (he was probably going to OM with those guys had he qualified). All those guys were State people. I remember going to showcases at OM and Dan McDonald recruiting his balls off with those guys. Polk and Raffo were way behind modern recruiting even then.

Not signing pettway was a joke. I have a story that Unfortunately I can't share... but let's just say a huge fail by our staff. He and Brian dozier as well.