PDA

View Full Version : New SEC network show about State

TNDawg35
05-27-2022, 05:23 PM
Anyone see the previews about States Natty SEC network is doing? If I?m correct I believe the date was June 14th air date. It looked pretty interesting. Had Bednar, Lemonis, Polk, Cohen, and several more interviews?

R2Dawg
05-27-2022, 09:32 PM
Anyone see the previews about States Natty SEC network is doing? If I?m correct I believe the date was June 14th air date. It looked pretty interesting. Had Bednar, Lemonis, Polk, Cohen, and several more interviews?

Have not heard this. What is the theme of the special? NC run? History of MSU chasing the NC? I guess it's good timing to remind us who we are with us MIA this year.

parabrave
05-27-2022, 10:25 PM
Have not heard this. What is the theme of the special? NC run? History of MSU chasing the NC? I guess it's good timing to remind us who we are with us MIA this year.

How about "the right way to sell your soul to the devil"/ With a Forward by Eddie O and the Introduction by Gene Chizak/

TNDawg35
05-27-2022, 10:27 PM

I just saw a quick insert preview abo it it while watching the A&M game. From what I took it was about our run to our 1st ever championship. Kinda had the history thing of State baseball and then the run last year where it finally hit the peak…

Pinto
05-28-2022, 08:58 AM
https://twitter.com/secnetwork/status/1530250424686723079?s=21&t=g2vv6zQ4LzTeGqqM1vNYPw

Leeshouldveflanked
05-28-2022, 09:27 AM
I guess that?s better than watching ?Maroon is all that matters? all summer.

Todd4State
05-28-2022, 11:49 PM
This will be a nice compliment to Thunder and Lightning. Which I thought was really well done. I have the same expectation for this.

Our baseball program is special. I know this year was bad. But that doesn't diminish what it is.

That's why I'm not worried about baseball long term. There are too many stakeholders in it for it to be down too long. If we are down for too long we will do whatever we have to do to fix it.