PDA

View Full Version : That damn Sankey......Banned Lane from the Dan Patrick Show.......

Saltydog
05-22-2022, 09:32 AM
This would've been great........

https://www.yahoo.com/news/secs-greg-sankey-bans-lane-200058151.html

OLJWales
05-22-2022, 10:09 AM
Sankey following NCAA new sandy ****** rules against dissin' NIL and stuff. These things happen when those in charge 17 things up so bad they don't want their dirty laundry aired. They are clamping down on the Truth to limit bad exposure.

OLJWales
05-22-2022, 10:11 AM
Penis. ******. Is this sexist discrimination? I thought we were moving towards a more gender neutral society where male and female are the same and interchangeable.

Saltydog
05-22-2022, 11:14 AM
Penis. ******. Is this sexist discrimination? I thought we were moving towards a more gender neutral society where male and female are the same and interchangeable.

Only to the woke.....

parabrave
05-22-2022, 11:37 AM
Now I would've watched that. Even though he coaches for that institution he is still a funny guy.

Todd4State
05-22-2022, 12:20 PM
The SEC is making it very clear. You're not allowed to call out Saban even after he starts it.

Pancho
05-22-2022, 12:31 PM
I wonder what exactly Kiffin would even say negative toward Nick. He is conducting business the same way in Oxford and I believe wants the Bama job when Saban retires in 4-5 years.

msstatelp1
05-22-2022, 02:57 PM
This would've been great........

https://www.yahoo.com/news/secs-greg-sankey-bans-lane-200058151.html

Sankey knew to shut it down quick or it was gonna turn into a shitshow.

MetEdDawg
05-22-2022, 03:28 PM
I wonder what exactly Kiffin would even say negative toward Nick. He is conducting business the same way in Oxford and I believe wants the Bama job when Saban retires in 4-5 years.

Lane knows where just as many bodies are buried as Jimbo does. Jimbo is smart enough not to give specifics in public. Lane has too much don't care and could get folks in serious trouble I would imagine with what he knows.

Bothrops
05-22-2022, 04:15 PM
Nick Saban is hypocrite and an asshole.

EdwardDrayton
05-22-2022, 05:34 PM
Sadly we are watching Greg Sankey’s once prominent position devolve into meaningless discipline of petulant children.

Todd4State
05-22-2022, 05:50 PM
Lane knows where just as many bodies are buried as Jimbo does. Jimbo is smart enough not to give specifics in public. Lane has too much don't care and could get folks in serious trouble I would imagine with what he knows.

Lane does not get along with Saban. I'm pretty sure Sankey knows how that interview would have gone down.

FoggyBottom
05-22-2022, 07:15 PM

Who doesn't?

Schultzy
05-22-2022, 07:30 PM
Sankey did what I would’ve done if I were commish.

And if he’s anything like me I would love to hear the transcript/audio of the conversation he had with Saban on this. I bet it was an ass chewing of epic proportions.

He prob chewed Jimbo, the tricycle guy and Greg Byrn’s ass too. I bet that guy could chew your ass like you wouldn’t believe.

TUSK
05-23-2022, 02:50 AM
Sankey did what I would?ve done if I were commish.

And if he?s anything like me I would love to hear the transcript/audio of the conversation he had with Saban on this. I bet it was an ass chewing of epic proportions.

He prob chewed Jimbo, the tricycle guy and Greg Byrn?s ass too. I bet that guy could chew your ass like you wouldn?t believe.

Finally.... A solid post within this thread...https://i.makeagif.com/media/4-24-2017/h_XbbN.mp4

HaggardDawg
05-23-2022, 07:04 AM
From what I?m seeing, Lane agrees and sides with Saban on this issue.

Jack Lambert
05-23-2022, 09:43 AM
Sankey did what I would’ve done if I were commish.

And if he’s anything like me I would love to hear the transcript/audio of the conversation he had with Saban on this. I bet it was an ass chewing of epic proportions.

He prob chewed Jimbo, the tricycle guy and Greg Byrn’s ass too. I bet that guy could chew your ass like you wouldn’t believe.

They don't even let Referees talk to Saban unless he speaks first. I seriously doubt he chew ass out. "He probably said, Mr. Saban could you please tone it down some?"

TrapGame
05-23-2022, 10:10 AM
From what I?m seeing, Lane agrees and sides with Saban on this issue.

Yep, from what I saw Lane is 100% in Saban's corner.

lastmajordog
05-23-2022, 09:43 PM
Word on the street is Sankey is Roger Goodell’s illegitimate........

OLJWales
05-23-2022, 10:22 PM
Stankey following NCAA Marching Orders. It's the way the country's going these Goebbels esque times. Don't mention the truth about how 17'd up NIL is.