PDA

View Full Version : Typical MSState, but I hope not....

doggone
11-23-2013, 05:21 PM
If my years of being a State fan have taught me anything, I know how the next week will go. Hopes are raised after this exciting win and the team gets blown out in the Egg Bowl. It would be the most Mississippi State thing ever.

ShotgunDawg
11-23-2013, 05:22 PM
If my years of being a State fan have taught me anything, I know how the next week will go. Hopes are raised after this exciting win and the team gets blown out in the Egg Bowl. It would be the most Mississippi State thing ever.

What an awful thread, go away

Jack Lambert
11-23-2013, 06:08 PM

All my years of watching state there has only been one that I didn't think that we would not have a chance to beat Ole Miss and that was Manning's senior year. OUr guys will be fired up and ready to play. Playin at home with a Bowl game on the line they are going to put the hurt on Ole Miss.

starkvegasdawg
11-23-2013, 06:12 PM
All my years of watching state there has only been one that I didn't think that we would not have a chance to beat Ole Miss and that was Manning's senior year. OUr guys will be fired up and ready to play. Playin at home with a Bowl game on the line they are going to put the hurt on Ole Miss.

I so very badly hope you are right. I can't take another year of those pompous pricks waving a victory in face.