PDA

View Full Version : Good Article On Prime Time - Saban Just Wanting More Money From His Money Boosters.

yjnkdawg
05-20-2022, 02:31 PM
https://andscape.com/features/deion-sanders-responds-to-nick-sabans-comments-about-jackson-state/

Saltydog
05-21-2022, 10:50 AM
How long is it going to be before Prime gets a P5 job? I don't think it will take too long. He's doing some good stuff at JSU.

TUSK
05-21-2022, 12:01 PM
yep... (some) that got their feathers ruffled over his latest comments missed the big picture... those comments were to motivate Bammer Boosters...

He does that sneaky shit from time to time...

R2Dawg
05-21-2022, 12:47 PM
yep... (some) that got their feathers ruffled over his latest comments missed the big picture... those comments were to motivate Bammer Boosters...

HaHa, like a true Bammer Tusk.

Yall always think Saban is perfect and a genius. Maybe a side benefit but the root is Saban is an arrogant, crybaby hypocrite.

TUSK
05-21-2022, 12:57 PM
HaHa, like a true Bammer Tusk.

Yall always think Saban is perfect and a genius. Maybe a side benefit but the root is Saban is an arrogant, crybaby hypocrite.

A huge portion, of bammers think that way.... but I don't think he's "perfect" by any stretch... and he's certainly not a "genius"...

"arrogant" though... Hell yes...

R2Dawg
05-22-2022, 08:42 AM
A huge portion, of bammers think that way.... but I don't think he's "perfect" by any stretch... and he's certainly not a "genius"...

"arrogant" though... Hell yes...

98% I'm around think that way. I do have a few smart Bama friends that see things for what they are and they don't care, just keep winning which is every fan base.

Saltydog
05-22-2022, 08:58 AM

He's come off looking like a jack ass from all of this. His "parity" comment was b.s. and while he is scum, Jimbo calling him out is funny as well. Jimbo at least had the guts to say what everyone else thinks. Prime time too. Truth is, I think ole St. Nick might just be a tad bit worried that someone might be gaining on him.

Pancho
05-22-2022, 10:15 AM
Hire Prime Time @ MSU in a few years and see what type recruits suddenly love starkville.....

Saltydog
05-22-2022, 11:10 AM
Hire Prime Time @ MSU in a few years and see what type recruits suddenly love starkville.....

You read my mind Pancho but I doubt he'll be around that long........