PDA

View Full Version : Jackson Parker-State baseball signee, with walkoff 3 run homer

Commercecomet24
05-17-2022, 08:47 PM
Jackson Parker, one of our baseball signees and my cousin, just hit a walkoff, 2 out, 3 run homer, to send Stringer to the State Championship. Doubly good for me, my oldest son is an assistant coach. Just thought y'all might like to know.

basedog
05-17-2022, 08:52 PM
Awesome

Cowbell
05-17-2022, 09:56 PM
Good to know we've got some clutch hitting headed our way

OLJWales
05-17-2022, 10:05 PM
Jackson Parker, one of our baseball signees and my cousin, just hit a walkoff, 2 out, 3 run homer, to send Stringer to the State Championship. Doubly good for me, my oldest son is an assistant coach. Just thought y'all might like to know.

Repped for another solid scoop
from Commerce

DownwardDawg
05-17-2022, 10:07 PM
Awesome!!!!!

TNDawg35
05-18-2022, 03:54 AM
Can he throw strikes tho…***

Congrats tho commerce…

FISHDAWG
05-18-2022, 07:16 AM

Boom !!! Keep up the good recruiting CC

Cooterpoot
05-18-2022, 08:23 AM
Can he throw strikes tho…***

Congrats tho commerce…

Actually, yes he can. And he's around 90. But he won't pitch at State. Hasn't thrown much this year either has he Commerce? Seems like he had an injury maybe???

Commercecomet24
05-18-2022, 11:20 AM
Actually, yes he can. And he's around 90. But he won't pitch at State. Hasn't thrown much this year either has he Commerce? Seems like he had an injury maybe???

He had TJ last May and was just cleared to pitch before playoffs. They've used him as closer in playoffs and limited him to 25 pitches. He was low 90s before injury and pretty close to that now and he's left handed but as you said he's not coming to be a pitcher. My son taught him a 2 seamer that's been awesome. Jack's a big boy 6'2" about 240 but pretty athletic. He was a quarterback and defensive end.

basedog
05-18-2022, 12:19 PM
He had TJ last May and was just cleared to throw before playoffs. They've used him as closer in playoffs and limited him to 25 pitches. He was low 90s before injury and pretty close to that now and he's left handed but as you said he's not coming to be a pitcher. My son taught him a 2 seamer that's been awesome. Jack's a big boy 6'2" about 240 but pretty athletic. He was a quarterback and defensive end.

I saw video of his Smash to win the game, first thing I noticed was he has good size. I wish him the best and will be watching him.

Pancho
05-18-2022, 04:14 PM
He had TJ last May and was just cleared to pitch before playoffs. They've used him as closer in playoffs and limited him to 25 pitches. He was low 90s before injury and pretty close to that now and he's left handed but as you said he's not coming to be a pitcher. My son taught him a 2 seamer that's been awesome. Jack's a big boy 6'2" about 240 but pretty athletic. He was a quarterback and defensive end.

Stringer has a stiff test in East Union. They are slowly building a dynasty much like what Coach Boatner started at west Lauderdale. East Union knocked Stinnet from Oxford high off the mound in less than 2 innings and they also got to McClain Ray of Tupelo( a msu commit). I know Stringer has to be very good to knockoff Pisgah so I think this will be a great battle.

Commercecomet24
05-18-2022, 05:51 PM
Stringer has a stiff test in East Union. They are slowly building a dynasty much like what Coach Boatner started at west Lauderdale. East Union knocked Stinnet from Oxford high off the mound in less than 2 innings and they also got to McClain Ray of Tupelo( a msu commit). I know Stringer has to be very good to knockoff Pisgah so I think this will be a great battle.

Yeah East Union is really good. I think it's gonna be a great series!