PDA

View Full Version : It still feels good...

Cowbell
05-16-2022, 08:05 PM
I ranch in TX so you can only imagine the broom texts I received yesterday from the weirdos.
You know what I did - I sent them the banner than now waves atop the dude and I told them it still felt good and we still had the title. And they admitted they were jealous. Think about that. Supposedly the richest school in the conference and they don't have what we have and wish they knew what it was like. So soak it up boys. We still have the title.

Tater
05-16-2022, 08:57 PM
I prayed to Jobu last year and said I just needed one. Id be content with sports and never get too upset at something out of my control if i could just celebrate one.

Has made this year much more enjoyable. It's a game that I have no influence over.

Activated Alpha
05-16-2022, 10:19 PM
I prayed to Jobu last year and said I just needed one. Id be content with sports and never get too upset at something out of my control if i could just celebrate one.

Has made this year much more enjoyable. It's a game that I have no influence over.

Yep. Exactly why I may get pissed during a game thread, but I do not let myself get super upset about this year. I look at this sports year as our penance for God favoring us last year to the Natty. Every time I start to get pissed off with this team, I just go pull up one of the many videos of our season last year including the CWS