PDA

View Full Version : Scott stricklin's twitter account is disturbing

civildawg
11-23-2013, 04:35 PM
I honestly think Mullen tells him what to do. We have to get rid of stricklin

Dawgface
11-23-2013, 04:36 PM
I don't twit so have no idea what you are talking about.

TheRef
11-23-2013, 04:38 PM

Wait...let me get this straight....Scott Stricklin (AD) is being told what to do by Dan Mullen (HC)? Yet during the press conference Scott stopped Dan from calling out the refs for the pass interference call? Yeah....makes total sense.

CadaverDawg
11-23-2013, 04:40 PM
Wait...let me get this straight....Scott Stricklin (AD) is being told what to do by Dan Mullen (HC)? Yet during the press conference Scott stopped Dan from calling out the refs for the pass interference call? Yeah....makes total sense.

Wait...was Dan calling officials out for the pass interference call on DeRunnya?? Dan needs to STFU if so...that was one of the worst push offs I've ever seen. Not faulting Wilson, because I love the effort, but just saying Dan doesn't need to argue that one.

TheRef
11-23-2013, 04:40 PM
What did you expect Scott Stricklin to tweet out? "Oh we had a really horrible game and I can't believe we won it. We will lose against Ole Miss and Dan will be fired." Is that what you expected? Because that will NEVER happen from a good AD.

TheRef
11-23-2013, 04:42 PM
Wait...was Dan calling officials out for the pass interference call on DeRunnya?? Dan needs to STFU if so...that was one of the worst push offs I've ever seen. Not faulting Wilson, because I love the effort, but just saying Dan doesn't need to argue that one.

Yeah...at the beginning of the press conference he was asked about the TD that was called off and Dan replied with "They told me he pushed off" and started to say something else but Scott coughed very loudly behind him and stopped him.

C222
11-23-2013, 05:31 PM

Hahaha. You are something else.

SignalToNoise
11-23-2013, 05:34 PM

Cool story. Thanks for the context.

TrueMaroon
11-23-2013, 05:36 PM

You must have missed the ass chewing Dan gave Scott on the sidline after he tried to console Bell after the missed the FG. Couldn't see what was said but Dan basically told Scott to piss off.

CJDAWG85
11-23-2013, 05:37 PM
Dude it was a bad push off. He used both hands. He really didn't need go either. All he needed to do was put his hand on the back of the defender and keep seperation.

Eric Nies Grind Time
11-23-2013, 05:53 PM

Seriously? Dumb thread.

whosyourdawgy
11-23-2013, 05:56 PM
How so? He has made basically 2 tweets after the game. One says bowl eligibility is within reach and the other is this: @stricklinMSU: To win in OT (with a 3rd-string QB out of the bullpen) on the road (at a place we've had not past success) ... Great effort. #HailState

So explain just what the 17 is so disturbing about his tweets?

UMCDawg16
11-23-2013, 06:30 PM

You're a fool. Must be a Bear.