PDA

View Full Version : My new bold prediction...as i said weeks ago the baseball team would not make

99jc
05-09-2022, 06:07 AM
the tourney. My new bold prediction for football is we win 9-10 games this year and finish 2nd in the west!

Pancho
05-09-2022, 06:16 AM
lose to Bama, UGA and who else?

msstate7
05-09-2022, 06:27 AM

Memphis**

We aren't winning 9 regular season games

Leeshouldveflanked
05-09-2022, 06:42 AM
Ole Miss. A loss to Memphis and Arizona would not be surprising as it takes reps for Leachs system to work and you dont get many reps in fall practice before the season starts.

Hambone
05-09-2022, 08:02 AM
the tourney. My new bold prediction for football is we win 9-10 games this year and finish 2nd in the west!

Hell, why not? I hope you are correct!

msugolf
05-09-2022, 08:19 AM
We don't have the receivers or playmakers on offense to win 9 games. 7-5 would be a great year.

Cooterpoot
05-09-2022, 08:59 AM
We don't have the receivers or playmakers on offense to win 9 games. 7-5 would be a great year.

7-5 would be disappointing unless the wins were good ones. Lose to OM and it's a failure.

TrapGame
05-09-2022, 09:07 AM
Ole Miss. A loss to Memphis and Arizona would not be surprising as it takes reps for Leachs system to work and you dont get many reps in fall practice before the season starts.

Brother, you can't be this dense.

Have you heard about how ultra-organized Leach's practices are?

We have returning players on offense that will be in year three of this offense. They've had a shit ton of reps already.

Stop with the Leach hate. The man is getting Croom level disrespect around here and it's unwarranted.

CaptainObvious
05-09-2022, 09:18 AM
I am expecting 15 wins. I always do. And if and nor when we lose the first one, my expectation is to win 14 games. This year in baseball I expected us to go 56-0. Unfortunately we lost game 1 and I had to start revising down my win total. I accept nothing less than perfection until it becomes unachievable.😎😎😎😎

Coach34
05-09-2022, 10:19 AM
If Leach is ever going to do it has to be this season.

Every starter will be a Grad Transfer, Senior, or Junior it looks like. This is when developmental programs like us have to make our move.

TrapGame
05-09-2022, 10:23 AM

Every starter will be a Grad Transfer, Senior, or Junior it looks like. This is when developmental programs like us have to make our move.

Exactly. If we can't put it all together for an above average year (9 wins) then Leach is just padding his retirement like others have suggested.

Extendedcab
05-09-2022, 10:23 AM
I am expecting 15 wins. I always do. And if and nor when we lose the first one, my expectation is to win 14 games. This year in baseball I expected us to go 56-0. Unfortunately we lost game 1 and I had to start revising down my win total. I accept nothing less than perfection until it becomes unachievable.��������

Excellent attitude! I just wish our coaches thought this way (I am saying this from the outside looking in)! Rep Given!

Commercecomet24
05-09-2022, 11:07 AM

Yeah we really need to make it happen this year. I know it's a tough schedule but there's really no year when it's not tough. You can either compete or you can't. Need to make some hay this year.

Leeshouldveflanked
05-09-2022, 11:30 AM
Brother, you can't be this dense.

Have you heard about how ultra-organized Leach's practices are?

We have returning players on offense that will be in year three of this offense. They've had a shit ton of reps already.

Stop with the Leach hate. The man is getting Croom level disrespect around here and it's unwarranted.

Lots of difference between reps against air or scout team and reps against real competition. I?m not spewing Leach hate. Lots of questions about OT?s coming out of spring and we are still looking for one in the Portal. I would refer you back to the Liberty bowl with no Charles Cross.

Pancho
05-09-2022, 12:54 PM
Which 1 are we looking at?

somebodyshotmypaw
05-09-2022, 12:57 PM
Lots of difference between reps against air or scout team and reps against real competition. I?m not spewing Leach hate. Lots of questions about OT?s coming out of spring and we are still looking for one in the Portal. I would refer you back to the Liberty bowl with no Charles Cross.

When you have 5 linemen and teams "rush 3", you will always have one offensive lineman protecting solo. That was often Charles Cross. Can our new tackles do that consistently? On a 10-play drive, all it takes is one sack or false start to put you behind the chains and screw up the entire drive.

TrapGame
05-09-2022, 01:31 PM

Gee, no shit Coach Klein.**

Again, read up on Leach practices.

Percho
05-09-2022, 01:35 PM
I am expecting 15 wins. I always do. And if and nor when we lose the first one, my expectation is to win 14 games. This year in baseball I expected us to go 56-0. Unfortunately we lost game 1 and I had to start revising down my win total. I accept nothing less than perfection until it becomes unachievable.��������

That's been me all my Bulldog life. I will die the same way.

Quaoarsking
05-09-2022, 05:04 PM

Moreover, if we do win 8-10 games this year, we should get even more interest in the transfer portal to play in Rogers' 4th and 5th year as a starter. The offense should be amazingly crisp in 2024, we just need top-level talent.

BeardoMSU
05-09-2022, 06:13 PM

True.

Coach34
05-09-2022, 07:31 PM
Moreover, if we do win 8-10 games this year, we should get even more interest in the transfer portal to play in Rogers' 4th and 5th year as a starter. The offense should be amazingly crisp in 2024, we just need top-level talent.

If Rogers is here for a 5th season- he definitely isnt a pro prospect

Quaoarsking
05-10-2022, 12:31 AM
If Rogers is here for a 5th season- he definitely isnt a pro prospect

I think we all know (and we'd all love to be wrong) that he probably isn't an NFL guy, just like every other Leach QB. That doesn't mean he can't be a very successful college QB, leading us to a bunch of wins and shattering every NCAA passing record.

PGHBulldogBG
05-10-2022, 07:54 AM
This is the kind of year we need a 2010/2014/2017 type results. It?s been awhile since we have had a team this tenured. I just wish we didn?t have UGA and UK which will probably end up being the two best teams in the East.

Coach34
05-10-2022, 08:42 AM
I think we all know (and we'd all love to be wrong) that he probably isn't an NFL guy, just like every other Leach QB. That doesn't mean he can't be a very successful college QB, leading us to a bunch of wins and shattering every NCAA passing record.

oh he could definitely put up some insane numbers over 5 years

EdwardDrayton
05-10-2022, 08:32 PM
There’s a thin line between hopes and dreams for an upcoming season and the need for antipsychotic drugs.

99jc
05-10-2022, 10:51 PM
There?s a thin line between hopes and dreams for an upcoming season and the need for antipsychotic drugs.

Why Do you need help finding a drug dealer?

MedDawg
05-11-2022, 11:52 AM
I am expecting 15 wins. I always do. And if and nor when we lose the first one, my expectation is to win 14 games. This year in baseball I expected us to go 56-0. Unfortunately we lost game 1 and I had to start revising down my win total. I accept nothing less than perfection until it becomes unachievable.😎😎😎😎

So you predict us to win out in baseball? Sweet! Back-to-back national champions!