PDA

View Full Version : 2 things really pissed me off

tcdog70
05-07-2022, 10:24 PM
1. Our players let The shitty Gators come into our place and talk shit and make us look like somebody?s bitch.
2 our Coach didn?t get his ass tossed. He should have went nose to nose with the worst Umpire I?ve seen in a long while. Polk would have been ejected in a New York Minute.

Leeshouldveflanked
05-07-2022, 10:26 PM
This whole team mirrors their coach.

Mjoelner34
05-07-2022, 10:29 PM
2 our Coach didn?t get his ass tossed. He should have went nose to nose with the worst Umpire I?ve seen in a long while. Polk would have been ejected in a New York Minute.

THIS! So what you miss tomorrow after getting tossed. Now, there is no tomorrow.

Bothrops
05-07-2022, 10:37 PM
1. Our players let The shitty Gators come into our place and talk shit and make us look like somebody?s bitch.

I've got a feeling we could be heading into the unknown during the off season.

BayouDawg
05-07-2022, 10:55 PM
Something has looked off about Lemonis this year. Has me worried about him health wise.

R2Dawg
05-08-2022, 08:20 AM

Yeah the UF punks talking trash to us was asking for a fight. Just wait till UT punks us. Ugh.

If ever there was a time to get tossed by an ump, last night was it. A high FB chest high a strike but when we throw a breaking ball at the knees it is a ball? We got punked by the HP ump too.

We got beat this year by a bunch of average at best teams. This should not happen to MSU baseball and right after a NC and historic run??

Saltydog
05-08-2022, 09:29 AM
It was as bad as I've seen in a long time and I kept wondering why Lemonis wasn't more aggressive. Now, he was barking from the steps but I dont' remember the ump ever even getting out his little pad/pen and scribbling his note. Has our coach given up? I think our guys played hard but just aren't good enough to execute at times. 3 straight innings with 2 men on and no outs and we scored a grand total of ONE run.

tcdog70
05-08-2022, 09:30 AM
I hate to say it but we are soft as charmin ass wipe. And our Coach should have thrown a fit last night—he looked like a *****.

SPMT
05-08-2022, 09:36 AM
This whole team mirrors their coach.

Glad they mirrored him last year!

The Federalist Engineer
05-08-2022, 10:25 AM
I hate to say it but we are soft as charmin ass wipe. And our Coach should have thrown a fit last night—he looked like a *****.

Guys- the team is not soft. They are still in these games. Not getting blown out. Just don't have the pieces to put a finished product together. No depth. If PJ, BSmith, or KC Hunt are not On, we don't have the other pieces to win. 3-3 game in the 8th, It should have been 8-3 MSU and cuising.

I hate the Gayturds too, but they are what they are. MSU is giving them these games with limited ability to execute