PDA

View Full Version : This should pretty much some things up!

Bucky Dog
11-23-2013, 03:56 PM
Mullen sux, Great game Dan, catch the damn ball, good catch Tubby, why Milton, JRob is a stud, damnit Tyler, great throw Tyler, Tyler is soft, our defense can't make the clutch play, way to go Nickoe, and by the way you still suck, Taveze!, who is responsible for player personnel, Devon Bell sux, great drive offense, we have to convert TD's, fire Dan, Dan will be back, go Mizzou, **** the Bears, I can't wait until Thursday night!!!!!

How'd I do?

Edit: Sum and not some!

MarketingBully01
11-23-2013, 04:00 PM
LOL, yep the life of an MSU fan. :)

LiterallyPolice
11-23-2013, 04:16 PM
Mullen sux, Great game Dan, catch the damn ball, good catch Tubby, why Milton, JRob is a stud, damnit Tyler, great throw Tyler, Tyler is soft, our defense can't make the clutch play, way to go Nickoe, and by the way you still suck, Taveze!, who is responsible for player personnel, Devon Bell sux, great drive offense, we have to convert TD's, fire Dan, Dan will be back, go Mizzou, **** the Bears, I can't wait until Thursday night!!!!!

How'd I do?

Well done. I agree with all of it.

EngineerDawg
11-23-2013, 04:23 PM
Bingo!

Barking 13
11-24-2013, 08:46 AM

How'd I do?

You forgot the smdh, why?, and really? And the screams of joy when DW scored and Calhoun intercepted.. exactly my gameday experience

Tbonewannabe
11-24-2013, 10:03 AM
Add in RTGDF every 3 plays on offense.