PDA

View Full Version : I love the Dawgs

Op4isabitch
11-23-2013, 03:53 PM
So why am I so fricking pissed off after today's game? So damn frustrating.

quickstrike2
11-23-2013, 03:56 PM
Cause we should have won by 14 at least. Fumbling on the goaline, dropped tds, and continuous missed field goals is so frustrating.

LiterallyPolice
11-23-2013, 03:59 PM
So why am I so fricking pissed off after today's game? So damn frustrating.

Easy. Because us winning is not consistent with your agenda.

Sacrifice
11-23-2013, 04:00 PM
If Dak plays today we skull drag there ass..

hacker
11-23-2013, 04:02 PM
Not sure. I'm pretty elated. We played like shit and came out with the W in a come from behind kind of game with our starting stud QB out. This was a trap game. We will be fired up and play a lot better vs OM. I hope Dak's back.

scottycameron
11-23-2013, 04:03 PM
Arkansas is not that bad, and any road win the SEC is BIG.

War Machine Dawg
11-23-2013, 04:05 PM
We won. If you're pissed at a win, you need to reevaluate. We played hard, didn't have Dak, and the D had Bama hangover for most of the first half. We've never won inside the state of Arkansas. It was an uphill battle all day and we could've laid down and found a way to lose like we have for most of our history. Instead, we found a way to win. We'll be ready for the Bearz on Thursday night. We may lose, but we'll be ready.

woozman
11-23-2013, 04:07 PM
Not sure. I'm pretty elated. We played like shit and came out with the W in a come from behind kind of game with our starting stud QB out. This was a trap game. We will be fired up and play a lot better vs OM. I hope Dak's back.

Yep, me too. First ever win in ARK and it keeps our bowl hopes alive - I'm happy...

PMDawg
11-23-2013, 04:07 PM

If you watched that game and came away thinking Mullen is the right man for the job....man. I'll be nice. You'll be one of the last to see it.

LiterallyPolice
11-23-2013, 04:11 PM
If you watched that game and came away thinking Mullen is the right man for the job....man. I'll be nice. You'll be one of the last to see it.

Well, that's a straw an because nothin I said even suggested anything of the sort.

I was merely answering the question. Wasn't trying to be sarcastic or contentious.... My answer is LITERALLY the reason he is upset/frustrated. And I don't use that word lightly.

But thanks for playin.

Noxdog
11-23-2013, 04:14 PM

You definitely have an agenda. Perhaps the OP has one also? All we know for sure is that you have one. Mullen will be back, barring a croomesque egg bowl. Time for all of our fans to start pulling in the same direction. Next year tells the tale.

PMDawg
11-23-2013, 04:15 PM
Well, that's a straw an because nothin I said even suggested anything of the sort.

I was merely answering the question. Wasn't trying to be sarcastic or contentious.... My answer is LITERALLY the reason he is upset/frustrated. And I don't use that word lightly.

But thanks for playin.

Well you're probably literally wrong. It could be that he realizes that we more than likely just assured ourselves of at least 2 more seasons of watching Mullen underachieve. But that answer wouldn't fit your agenda.

PMDawg
11-23-2013, 04:17 PM
You definitely have an agenda. Perhaps the OP has one also? All we know for sure is that you have one. Mullen will be back, barring a croomesque egg bowl. Time for all of our fans to start pulling in the same direction. Next year tells the tale.

You guys need to learn the difference between an opinion and an agenda. My only agenda is for our team to be as good as possible. My opinion, based on 5 years of evidence, is that Mullen won't get us there.

Noxdog
11-23-2013, 04:22 PM
You guys need to learn the difference between an opinion and an agenda. My only agenda is for our team to be as good as possible. My opinion, based on 5 years of evidence, is that Mullen won't get us there.

Opinion/agenda. You want a desired result either way.

You either help the program or hurt it at this point. Things evolve all the time.

LiterallyPolice
11-23-2013, 04:23 PM
Well you're probably literally wrong. It could be that he realizes that we more than likely just assured ourselves of at least 2 more seasons of watching Mullen underachieve. But that answer wouldn't fit your agenda.

I guess it's possible that I could have literally been not un-right, maybe. But then again, what you said is pretty much exactly what I said. So I guess, good job? You're right - he is upset because he wants us to lose so that Mullen is fired. That's his agenda...... So, uh, glad you agree with me.

You are right about another thing as well: I do have an agenda. My agenda is to make posters like you look like the idiots that you are.

I would say things are going pretty well so far.

Op4isabitch
11-23-2013, 04:30 PM

Listen to me dip shit. I have no agenda, what I want is the best coaching and team we can have, if Mullen would stop with the dumb ass stuff then I would be extremely happy for him to remain our HC. Unfortunately he is still doing the same dumb stuff he did in his first year.
The team won today's game in spite of Dans attempt to sabotage it.

Bothrops
11-23-2013, 04:38 PM
Arkansas is a poorly coached team. Jrob saved us from losing to that.

PMDawg
11-23-2013, 04:55 PM
I guess it's possible that I could have literally been not un-right, maybe. But then again, what you said is pretty much exactly what I said. So I guess, good job? You're right - he is upset because he wants us to lose so that Mullen is fired. That's his agenda...... So, uh, glad you agree with me.

You are right about another thing as well: I do have an agenda. My agenda is to make posters like you look like the idiots that you are.

I would say things are going pretty well so far.

Lol. If you only knew. You'll figure it out one day. I have faith that you're not a completely lost cause. Carry on.