PDA

View Full Version : Did we just lose another WR transfer ?

FISHDAWG
04-29-2022, 08:09 AM
Saw on another board that we had a WR transfer to OM ... didn't give a name, just said he was going to walk-on

Commercecomet24
04-29-2022, 08:49 AM
Jakobi Moore. Yes he's walking on at om. He didn't play last year and wasn't in any of our plans going forward.

Tripp McNeely
04-29-2022, 09:01 AM
Saw on another board that we had a WR transfer to OM ... didn't give a name, just said he was going to walk-on

I don't know if we really "lost" him

Cooterpoot
04-29-2022, 09:31 AM
Moore was never what some tried to claim him to be. He also struggles as a student. I predict he bounces all over the place.

Commercecomet24
04-29-2022, 09:34 AM
Moore was never what some tried to claim him to be. He also struggles as a student. I predict he bounces all over the place.

Yeah the fact om didn't even offer him a scholly tells you he didn't have many options.

Cowbell
04-29-2022, 09:56 AM
I still wish we could get Mingo - Especially since WILL is going to be throwing to him this summer

Cooterpoot
04-29-2022, 09:59 AM
I still wish we could get Mingo - Especially since WILL is going to be throwing to him this summer

Meh, Mingo hasn't been anything special either. He's similar to what we've got.

Cowbell
04-29-2022, 10:22 AM
Meh, Mingo hasn't been anything special either. He's similar to what we've got.

I agree but he and Will would make each other better she would be fun to watch

HoopsDawg
04-29-2022, 10:39 AM
Yeah the fact om didn't even offer him a scholly tells you he didn't have many options.

I can't get worked up on losing a receiver unless he is a unique talent.

Commercecomet24
04-29-2022, 10:50 AM

Agreed.

HancockCountyDog
04-29-2022, 11:06 AM

Yeah, I don't care that he left. It bothers me a little that we wasted a scholarship spot on him in the previous year's class.

Hot Rock
04-29-2022, 02:40 PM

Deadline is 5-1-22 to enter portal and be eligible to play this year.

Spring is over .. Guys will see they aren't getting to play and have decisions to make for their futures. Get ready, I doubt this will be last. I just don't want lose anyone from the depth chart at this point but we could.

We just got a 4 star CB from FSU with 4 years left to play. That would sting if we lost a guy like that but it's great when we get one.

TALL DAWG
05-01-2022, 06:55 AM
Deadline is 5-1-22 to enter portal and be eligible to play this year.

Spring is over .. Guys will see they aren't getting to play and have decisions to make for their futures. Get ready, I doubt this will be last. I just don't want lose anyone from the depth chart at this point but we could.

We just got a 4 star CB from FSU with 4 years left to play. That would sting if we lost a guy like that but it's great when we get one.

In the who cares Dept:
Someone mentioned in this thread that Old Mess didn?t offer him a scholly however could they have given him only NIL $ instead?

smootness
05-01-2022, 08:17 AM
In the who cares Dept:
Someone mentioned in this thread that Old Mess didn?t offer him a scholly however could they have given him only NIL $ instead?

Why would you worry about getting NIL money for a guy you're not even going to use a scholarship on?

msstate7
05-01-2022, 08:26 AM
Why would you worry about getting NIL money for a guy you're not even going to use a scholarship on?

Maybe they don't have a scholarship, but wanted him anyway. Is this gonna be legal?

Cooterpoot
05-01-2022, 09:16 AM
I'm fine with them wasting money on him.

FISHDAWG
05-01-2022, 09:18 AM
Maybe they don't have a scholarship, but wanted him anyway. Is this gonna be legal?

USM might have... we've lost at least 4 maybe 5 to them in the last 2 years... maybe they would have put him on scholarship ext year ... or maybe OM will waste one on him like we did