PDA

View Full Version : YES!!!!! We're back.... bring on the Bears.

Jdawg
11-23-2013, 03:44 PM
It wasn't pretty but this was on the road in the SEC at a place where we don't play well. This team has gotten better every week in November. TSUN is going down and we are going bowling baby.

messageboardsuperhero
11-23-2013, 03:48 PM
I think we'd need for Dak to be healthy to have any shot at beating UM.

thedawg
11-23-2013, 03:49 PM
I think we'd need for Dak to be healthy to have any shot at beating UM.

Cosign

gravedigger
11-23-2013, 03:49 PM
Pretty stoked about this win too. And if we can figure out a way to play well Thursday A lot of bad feelings can be soothed.

But in the name if consistency I am still very dissatisfied with our coaching. So much so, we will have to play very well in the egg bowl for me to say we shouldn't make a change.

Jdawg
11-23-2013, 03:53 PM
Pretty stoked about this win too. And if we can figure out a way to play well Thursday A lot of bad feelings can be soothed.

But in the name if consistency I am still very dissatisfied with our coaching. So much so, we will have to play very well in the egg bowl for me to say we shouldn't make a change.

I agree, I'm definitely not happy with the season as a whole but this win was huge and we are still in a position to get to a bowl. I'm trying to focus on the way we are finishing the season. I sense some momentum we are building that could get us to a bowl and and make the offseason taste better knowing we will be much better next year.

Coach34
11-23-2013, 04:04 PM
We're not firing Mullen. Today assured that

PMDawg
11-23-2013, 04:12 PM
That's sad that the cluster**** we watched today could assure anyone of keeping their job. We have low standards. That was the 14th best sec team who is currently winless in the sec in 2 years.

Jdawg
11-23-2013, 04:17 PM
Holy shit PM dawg. I didn't realize Arkansas didn't win an SEC game last year either.

PMDawg
11-23-2013, 04:25 PM
Excuse me, that's only their 11th sec loss in a row. I forgot how bad auburn and Kentucky were last year.

Jdawg
11-23-2013, 04:40 PM
The point remains the same, they're a bad team.