PDA

View Full Version : Will Slappy be SEC player of the week?

RougeDawg
04-23-2022, 11:15 PM
He had a damn good series and seems to be getting better with every AB.

I cannot take credit for the improvement but my family all text me when he does something good. He and a few other players were in the Gridiron for one of our games last year. Let?s just say they were all pretty relaxed.

My dad and I ended up talking to Slappy for about 45 minutes. Our families know and used to bird hunt in same areas back when there were wild quail.

Long story short. I told him that baseball is his future and once he shortens his swing and practices going the other way his routine pop ups would be HRs.

He?s a good dude. Never knew him as we are a few years apart in age. Here?s to hoping he keeps improving and had a long pro career. Some team will get a steal.

The Federalist Engineer
04-24-2022, 12:51 AM
MLB loves unique physical freaks. He might shock us all with his high draft position

An SEC caliber football player that can play baseball, a trench player no less.

TNDawg35
04-24-2022, 03:31 AM
Dude is a freak of nature on the field as far as raw talent. Some mlb team Will draft him and turn that swing into something of beauty. It just needs a little tweaking and he can legit tear it up. Like you stated, his routine pop ups for most people are traveling 400 ft. If he could lay off that lay outside stuff, he would be a terror.

He totally deserves SEC player of the wk, but I’m sure someone else will get it.

OLJWales
04-24-2022, 11:44 AM
Glad to see it because my 4 yr man crush had started to wain with those Ofers he was putting up a few series back.