PDA

View Full Version : Dustin Skelton

SteelCurtain74
04-20-2022, 12:36 PM
He posted on one of the travel ball Facebook pages that he was released from the Marlins a couple of weeks ago. He's giving catching and hitting lessons in the Memphis area. If any of you live up that way and looking for a way to support a former Dog, I'm sure he would appreciate it.

Tripp McNeely
04-20-2022, 01:03 PM
He posted on one of the travel ball Facebook pages that he was released from the Marlins a couple of weeks ago. He's giving catching and hitting lessons in the Memphis area. If any of you live up that way and looking for a way to support a former Dog, I'm sure he would appreciate it.

Do you know where he's working in Memphis?

SteelCurtain74
04-20-2022, 01:14 PM
Do you know where he's working in Memphis?

I don't. Based on the comments it didn't appear he was associated with any facilities.

Tripp McNeely
04-20-2022, 02:00 PM
I don't. Based on the comments it didn't appear he was associated with any facilities.

Got ya

SteelCurtain74
04-20-2022, 02:25 PM
Got ya

I sent him a message. If I hear back with any info I'll let you know.

Homedawg
04-20-2022, 02:52 PM
Great example of a player that got a whole lot better from his fr. year. Jake Mangum's are the exception, not the rule. Hell, L Sims couldn't throw a strike his first outing.

Commercecomet24
04-20-2022, 02:59 PM
Great example of a player that got a whole lot better from his fr. year. Jake Mangum's are the exception, not the rule. Hell, L Sims couldn't throw a strike his first outing.

This!

Tripp McNeely
04-20-2022, 03:00 PM
I sent him a message. If I hear back with any info I'll let you know.

Okay cool. I have a nephew who might be interested

Dawg97
04-21-2022, 07:36 AM
Jacob Billingsley is in the Hernando area and is a great resource for baseball players. He does baseball workouts and is the best pitching coach we?ve ever used. He also provides some nutrition options as well.

StarkVegasSteve
04-21-2022, 09:56 AM
Jacob Billingsley is in the Hernando area and is a great resource for baseball players. He does baseball workouts and is the best pitching coach we?ve ever used. He also provides some nutrition options as well.

I have known JB basically my entire life. What he is doing right now at BASE is amazing. I really think he is about to blow up big time. If you have a kid anywhere from 7-17 who wants to get better then take him to JB. Everyone in the Tate Co and DeSoto Co areas have been extremely impressed. I also know Austin Riley does his off-season training with them now too.