PDA

View Full Version : Better Call Saul

parabrave
04-19-2022, 01:00 AM
Dam good show tonight. It really is getting into the Drug Cartels. Can't wait till Pickman shows up. I wonder how they will fit WW into it/

FISHDAWG
04-25-2022, 02:58 PM
episode two comes on tonight ... the later the seasons are the better the show gets

parabrave
04-25-2022, 10:01 PM
Well we know Nacho survives till WW takes him out. And Chickenman and Uncle survive till WW takes both of them out. Mike survives till WW takes him out. Shit WW takes them all out except Pinkman,

parabrave
04-26-2022, 03:00 AM
Well that was a surprise ending. But don't worry Nacho returns in BB, only to have WW whack him.

FISHDAWG
04-26-2022, 08:11 AM
Well that was a surprise ending. But don't worry Nacho returns in BB, only to have WW whack him.

I was pulling for Nacho but I don't remember him in BB so I was sorta expecting it ... maybe you were thinking of Tuco ?

parabrave
04-26-2022, 11:34 AM
Remember the 2 guys WW had in the house/ One in the Tub and one in the basement. The actor who played Nacho was in the Basement/ And Euell shows up.

FISHDAWG
04-26-2022, 01:14 PM
Remember the 2 guys WW had in the house/ One in the Tub and one in the basement. The actor who played Nacho was in the Basement/ And Euell shows up.

if you're talking about the guy he choked with the bicycle bar early in season 1 then I think that's someone else ... can't remember his name

parabrave
04-26-2022, 01:58 PM
Ok/ But good ole Jessie, fails chemistry and finally finds out what Acid does to metal

FISHDAWG
05-05-2022, 08:27 AM
I don't understand what they are trying to do to Howard Hamlin or why, when they keep trying to make him look like he's into hookers and drugs in front of the other big time lawyer Shwizert (or whatever his name is)

parabrave
05-05-2022, 10:21 AM
He screwed Jimmy out of being involved in the big nursing home Lawsuit. Even though he offered Jimmy a very large buyout. Jimmys brother is the one who actually screwed him over/

FISHDAWG
05-05-2022, 11:45 AM
thanks ... I knew Chuck was screwing over Jimmy but must have missed where Howard did something like that ... I thought Jimmy was going to get a pretty good commission from the deal but Howard and Chuck wanted to hold out for a larger payout thereby delaying Jimmy's money ... also the old folks would be dead and never get their share of the lawsuit .... a lot to keep up with and remember when you have to wait for another season to finally come out.

parabrave
05-05-2022, 06:09 PM
It was mainly Chuck, coming back from his "illness" to fuc& over Jimmy because he, Chuck, went to an Ivy league school and Jimmy was a back street hustler.

MaroonFlounder
06-10-2022, 10:03 PM

I believe you are mistaken. Nacho blew his own head off in Saul, which is a PREQUEL. Is he reincarnated?

parabrave
06-11-2022, 03:02 AM
I thought the Actor who potrayed Nacho played another character in BB. But didn't see that happening to Howard.

MaroonFlounder
06-11-2022, 03:44 PM
I thought the Actor who potrayed Nacho played another character in BB. But didn't see that happening to Howard.

Me neither.

And something must happen to Kim, because she is not in BB.

parabrave
06-13-2022, 06:52 PM
Me neither.

And something must happen to Kim, because she is not in BB.

Yep that is going to be the billion, 65000 in 1955, question. What happens to Kim?

parabrave
07-19-2022, 05:03 PM
Yep that is going to be the billion, 65000 in 1955, question. What happens to Kim?

Kim rides off into oblivion, alive. I bet she comes back as a Cinnabun shop owner in Nebraska somewhere.

FISHDAWG
07-27-2022, 12:59 PM
Kim rides off into oblivion, alive. I bet she comes back as a Cinnabun shop owner in Nebraska somewhere.

glad she didn't get whacked ... I was thinking she would because of not appearing in Breaking Bad ... I keep waiting on seeing the reason Jimmy had to skip town and hide. I assume this will be the last and final season since the producer and director are working on another series now - something completely different

parabrave
08-02-2022, 11:26 PM
glad she didn't get whacked ... I was thinking she would because of not appearing in Breaking Bad ... I keep waiting on seeing the reason Jimmy had to skip town and hide. I assume this will be the last and final season since the producer and director are working on another series now - something completely different

Saul had to skip town because of all the money laundering that he was doing. Now he is reverting back to his grifter days, since the feds took everything.

FISHDAWG
08-09-2022, 11:39 AM

nope ... catalogue clerk for a sprinkler fittings company and then confessed. How boring she looked.... just bailed out and threw Jimmy under the bus. One episode left - I bet Jimmy goes to jail

parabrave
08-09-2022, 01:38 PM
nope ... catalogue clerk for a sprinkler fittings company and then confessed. How boring she looked.... just bailed out and threw Jimmy under the bus. One episode left - I bet Jimmy goes to jail

The last 2 episodes have been so so. I think they have to off him to kill off the character.

parabrave
08-15-2022, 09:41 PM
So Saul gets caught, BS his way to a light sentence, throws Kim under the bus. Then finds a soul confesses to everything goes to badass jail, becomes King of the Jail and gets back with Kim/ I foresee another series.

dstatechamps
08-16-2022, 02:46 PM
if you're talking about the guy he choked with the bicycle bar early in season 1 then I think that's someone else ... can't remember his name

The character that Walter chokes in the basement was called Krazy-8 played by Maximino Arciniega. Nacho was played by Michael Mando.