msstate7
04-15-2022, 02:39 PM
Center transfer from New Mexico st.

Does this mean anything regarding tolu?

BCD
04-15-2022, 02:47 PM

No. This guy is a depth piece. Still looking to add more post players, mainly Xavier Foster

OLJWales
04-15-2022, 02:59 PM

Sign him based on last name recognition alone. Does he have relations with AIR?

Ifyouonlyknew
04-15-2022, 03:09 PM

Tolu isn’t going anywhere he’s fine. Need more than 1 big on the roster. He’s basically JD’s replacement.

msstate7
04-15-2022, 03:32 PM
Tolu isn’t going anywhere he’s fine. Need more than 1 big on the roster. He’s basically JD’s replacement.

Excellent.

NCMSTFAN
04-15-2022, 04:36 PM

True, we lost Brooks and JD... needed some more size

ZedFedder
04-15-2022, 04:48 PM
It’s an underwhelming addition, but he’s a big body.

NCMSTFAN
04-15-2022, 04:55 PM
It’s an underwhelming addition, but he’s a big body.

I agree, not an SEC big but he brings size.

NCMSTFAN
04-15-2022, 04:56 PM

How many spots do we have left to fill?

Ifyouonlyknew
04-15-2022, 05:03 PM
How many spots do we have left to fill?

Tolu
Shak
Murphy
Garcia
Matthews
Hamilton
Russell
Davis
McNair

Those are for sure guys. So 4 spots. DJ could stay if he wants.

BeardoMSU
04-15-2022, 05:05 PM
Tolu
Shak
Murphy
Garcia
Matthews
Hamilton
Russell
Davis
McNair

Dang. Not a bad group. How do you expect Jans to use the guy guys we're familiar with different than Ben, if at all?

NCMSTFAN
04-15-2022, 05:08 PM
Tolu
Shak
Murphy
Garcia
Matthews
Hamilton
Russell
Davis
McNair

Thanks.. looks like we need a shooter to add to this

CovertDawg
04-15-2022, 05:37 PM
For what it is worth, Tolu was in the workout video they posted on twitter the other day.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-15-2022, 05:50 PM
Dang. Not a bad group. How do you expect Jans to use the guy guys we're familiar with different than Ben, if at all?

Tolu is the foundation of the team. If he’s healthy all year he’s a 1st Team All SEC player. I like Murphy a lot. I’ve said from when he signed I thought he was a more physical, more athletic Aric Holman. I still like Shak. He went into a terrible shooting slump last year & still shot almost 32% from 3. He’s not afraid to play defense & in the 4 out 1 in motion he’ll have more driving lanes to work with. Garcia & Matthews are defensive pieces that put in the right positions can help on offense sparingly. Matthews needs to strictly be a baseline cutter, placed at the dunker spot, or a pick & roll guy. That’s it. Garcia has slightly more playmaking ability but his turnovers per 40min & per 100 possessions were bad. He needs to strictly be a catch & shoot, cutter, & offensive rebound guy. He needs to be the definition of a 3&D guy.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-15-2022, 05:51 PM
Thanks.. looks like we need a shooter to add to this

Have 1 on the line & on a couple more.

ZedFedder
04-15-2022, 08:04 PM
Have 1 on the line & on a couple more.

Who are we talking to? Any chance with any of them?

ZedFedder
04-15-2022, 08:07 PM
DJ Jeffries and Derek Fountain are in the portal.

NCMSTFAN
04-15-2022, 08:11 PM
[QUOTE=ZedFedder;1425601]DJ Jeffries and Derek Fountain are in

Next year will be a completely different looking team. Hope Jans can recruit the portal well for SEC talent. The big man pickup he brought over from NM State wasn't very impressive

Coach34
04-15-2022, 08:13 PM
DJ Jeffries and Derek Fountain are in the portal.

Thank goodness

Coach34
04-15-2022, 08:15 PM
The big man pickup he brought over from NM State wasn't very impressive

That guy is our bench depth to play 8 mins per game. Really good pick-up for 8-10 mins every game

Ifyouonlyknew
04-15-2022, 08:39 PM
[QUOTE=ZedFedder;1425601]DJ Jeffries and Derek Fountain are in

Next year will be a completely different looking team. Hope Jans can recruit the portal well for SEC talent. The big man pickup he brought over from NM State wasn't very impressive

McNair >>> JD

Just by being a presence at the rim on defense & being able to catch & finish more than 30% of the time on offense.

NCMSTFAN
04-15-2022, 08:45 PM
That guy is our bench depth to play 8 mins per game. Really good pick-up for 8-10 mins every game

Really good pick up? 6.8 points 4.9 rebounds at New Mexico State is considered a really good pick up? I hope he comes in and has a great year for us but stop.... we need SEC Caliber players.. we all know Tolu has unfortunately been injury prone

Coach34
04-15-2022, 09:05 PM
Really good pick up? 6.8 points 4.9 rebounds at New Mexico State is considered a really good pick up? I hope he comes in and has a great year for us but stop.... we need SEC Caliber players.. we all know Tolu has unfortunately been injury prone

Yes good pick up. Nobody is getting a 4-star in to sit the bench and play 8 mins a game. Tolu is the guy for us. No good portal guy is coming here to be his back-up. There is too much info out there today- these guys arent stupid

NCMSTFAN
04-15-2022, 09:11 PM
[QUOTE=NCMSTFAN;1425607]

McNair >>> JD

Just by being a presence at the rim on defense & being able to catch & finish more than 30% of the time on offense.

Eh... Im not so sure. JD averaged 6 and 4 at Bama as a Freshman with way better competition. He never fit in with Howland for whatever reason but I'm taking him over Mcnair... follow them both and see what happens

NCMSTFAN
04-15-2022, 09:13 PM
Yes good pick up. Nobody is getting a 4-star in to sit the bench and play 8 mins a game. Tolu is the guy for us. No good portal guy is coming here to be his back-up. There is too much info out there today- these guys arent stupid

Ok, so after Tolu what do we have in the post?

Ifyouonlyknew
04-15-2022, 09:16 PM

Keyshawn Murphy & it’s not like we can’t grab another big.

Coach34
04-15-2022, 09:37 PM

After Dampier in 1995- what did we have in the post?
After Lawrence Roberts- what did we have in the post?
After Cameron Burns- what did we have in the post?
After Mario Austin- what did we have in the post?
After Charles Rhodes and Varnado- what did we have in the post?

Lots of guys averaging about 3 points and 3 rebs

CovertDawg
04-15-2022, 10:08 PM
Played 33 minutes in their tournament win against UCONN, and 24 minutes against Arkansas. At worst, McNair is a solid rotation guy but could be better than that with more development over the next two years.

NCMSTFAN
04-15-2022, 10:26 PM
After Dampier in 1995- what did we have in the post?
After Lawrence Roberts- what did we have in the post?
After Cameron Burns- what did we have in the post?
After Mario Austin- what did we have in the post?
After Charles Rhodes and Varnado- what did we have in the post?

Lots of guys averaging about 3 points and 3 rebs

Oh man...u made my point after all those guys you just named... what did we do when they left? None of them were ever backed up by a transfer like this. And I am not saying this disrespectfully towards him. But those are bad comparisons

Coach34
04-15-2022, 10:34 PM
Oh man...u made my point after all those guys you just named... what did we do when they left? None of them were ever backed up by a transfer like this. And I am not saying this disrespectfully towards him. But those are bad comparisons

No- they make my point. We arent bringing McNair in to take over after Tolu down the road. He is signed to back-up the post for 2023. Today's college basketball is not about the future. It's about fixing your roster now

NCMSTFAN
04-15-2022, 10:34 PM
Keyshawn Murphy & it’s not like we can’t grab another big.

I hear you but Murphy has never played college basketball so we really don't know about him just yet

NCMSTFAN
04-15-2022, 10:37 PM
No- they make my point. We arent bringing McNair in to take over after Tolu down the road. He is signed to back-up the post for 2023. Today's college basketball is not about the future. It's about fixing your roster now

I agree!!! And Tolu has been injury prone so are we comfortable with McNair backing Tolu up with Tolu's injury history?

Ifyouonlyknew
04-15-2022, 11:03 PM
I hear you but Murphy has never played college basketball so we really don't know about him just yet

The only reason we don’t know about him is because of an injury last year not because of talent.

HoopsDawg
04-16-2022, 11:36 AM
We better grab a couple of really talented players soon. This is not an NIT roster as of today.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-16-2022, 12:06 PM
We better grab a couple of really talented players soon. This is not an NIT roster as of today.

We will

OLJWales
04-16-2022, 12:41 PM
Tolu is the foundation of the team. If he?s healthy all year he?s a 1st Team All SEC player. I like Murphy a lot. I?ve said from when he signed I thought he was a more physical, more athletic Aric Holman. I still like Shak. He went into a terrible shooting slump last year & still shot almost 32% from 3. He?s not afraid to play defense & in the 4 out 1 in motion he?ll have more driving lanes to work with. Garcia & Matthews are defensive pieces that put in the right positions can help on offense sparingly. Matthews needs to strictly be a baseline cutter, placed at the dunker spot, or a pick & roll guy. That?s it. Garcia has slightly more playmaking ability but his turnovers per 40min & per 100 possessions were bad. He needs to strictly be a catch & shoot, cutter, & offensive rebound guy. He needs to be the definition of a 3&D guy.

Excellent and Repped. Nice getting that kinda info fer free.

Ari Gold
04-16-2022, 12:46 PM
It?s an underwhelming addition, but he?s a big body.

Auburn benifted pretty good from an underwhelming big that played 8 minutes a game at UNC.. just saying

NCMSTFAN
04-16-2022, 12:53 PM
Excellent and Repped. Nice getting that kinda info fer free.

Agreed... I've been impressed lately with his inside knowledge of the basketball team. We don't always agree but ifyouonlyknew definitely knows his stough

NCMSTFAN
04-16-2022, 12:56 PM

Exactly, there are some good players left out there but can Jans get them to State?

NCMSTFAN
04-16-2022, 12:56 PM
We will
Do you know who we are currently in the mix to get?

Ari Gold
04-16-2022, 12:59 PM
“Anything less than a sweat 16 appearance next year and this hire is a failure “

MSU basketball fan thinking we are or have a history in hoops...
we have as many Elite 8 appearances as Saint Peters

Ifyouonlyknew
04-16-2022, 01:33 PM
Do you know who we are currently in the mix to get?

We?re on guys like

Rudi Williams
Tyree Appleby
Mardrez McBride
Souley Boum
Jarkel Joiner
Xavier Pinson
Terry Roberts

I feel like there?s a good chance we could get 3 of out that group. Definitely 2. We need a Stretch 4 also imo to go with McNair, Tolu, & Murphy.

NCMSTFAN
04-17-2022, 03:33 PM
Alden Applewhite is in the portal now. As of now these guys are in the portal:

Alden Applewhite
JD Davis
DJ Jeffries
Cam Carter
Derek Fountain

Brooks graduated and Molinar is likely staying in the draft. Rocket Watts has apparently left also so Jans has alot of holes to fill.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-17-2022, 04:08 PM
Alden Applewhite is in the portal now. As of now these guys are in the portal:

Alden Applewhite
JD Davis
DJ Jeffries
Cam Carter
Derek Fountain

Brooks graduated and Molinar is likely staying in the draft. Rocket Watts has apparently left also so Jans has alot of holes to fill.

The only person who has left that we actively tried to keep was DJ. We have 4 holes to fill. Won’t be too difficult.

NCMSTFAN
04-17-2022, 04:52 PM
The only person who has left that we actively tried to keep was DJ. We have 4 holes to fill. Won’t be too difficult.

With hundreds of guys in the portal, you're right it shouldn't be too difficult. But the type of guys we get is what's important, are they SEC caliber? We only have two ball handlers right now... Shak and Davis, getting one or two more gaurds is important. Davis was turnover prone for Oregon State and didn't shoot it well so I'm a little concerned with him but I do like his defense and play making. Shak was actually pretty solid all year for us, he had a few up and down games but I like him.

Also need a stretch 4 and/or shooter.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-17-2022, 05:17 PM
With hundreds of guys in the portal, you're right it shouldn't be too difficult. But the type of guys we get is what's important, are they SEC caliber? We only have two ball handlers right now... Shak and Davis, getting one or two more gaurds is important. Davis was turnover prone for Oregon State and didn't shoot it well so I'm a little concerned with him but I do like his defense and play making. Shak was actually pretty solid all year for us, he had a few up and down games but I like him.

Also need a stretch 4 and/or shooter.

We’ll get all of that

NCMSTFAN
04-17-2022, 06:51 PM
We’ll get all of that

I love your confidence and respect your knowledge but seeing is believing.. I have no doubt we will sign some guys. But will they be SEC guys?

HoopsDawg
04-17-2022, 07:31 PM
We?re on guys like

Rudi Williams
Tyree Appleby
Mardrez McBride
Souley Boum
Jarkel Joiner
Xavier Pinson
Terry Roberts

I feel like there?s a good chance we could get 3 of out that group. Definitely 2. We need a Stretch 4 also imo to go with McNair, Tolu, & Murphy.

Welp, scratch Rudi Wiliams off the list.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-17-2022, 08:04 PM
Welp, scratch Rudi Wiliams off the list.

That’s why you cast a wide net. Don’t need all just need 2-3.

msstate7
04-17-2022, 08:38 PM
I want joiner or pinson. Both have proven they can play in the sec

HoopsDawg
04-18-2022, 03:07 PM
We?re on guys like

Rudi Williams
Tyree Appleby
Mardrez McBride
Souley Boum
Jarkel Joiner
Xavier Pinson
Terry Roberts

Terry Roberts to UGA.

HoopsDawg
04-18-2022, 03:29 PM
That?s why you cast a wide net. Don?t need all just need 2-3.

I'm hoping for Boum and Pinson. But it feels like Appleby and McBride.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-18-2022, 04:06 PM
I'm hoping for Boum and Pinson. But it feels like Appleby and McBride.

My personal hope is Pinson, Boum, & McBride.

HoopsDawg
04-19-2022, 12:44 PM
A little suprised about Shak Moore hitting the portal. Makes it even more critical that we land 2 out of Pinson, Appleby and Boum. I don't put McBride in their category.

msstate7
04-19-2022, 12:50 PM
If tolu changes his mind, we gotta full rebuild

HoopsDawg
04-19-2022, 12:55 PM
If tolu changes his mind, we gotta full rebuild

Whew, that would be rough. Jans has got to show me something these next couple of weeks. We may have made a big mistake.

msstate7
04-19-2022, 01:09 PM
Whew, that would be rough. Jans has got to show me something these next couple of weeks. We may have made a big mistake.

Maybe not. Maybe we'll see some commits soon

HoopsDawg
04-19-2022, 01:21 PM
Maybe not. Maybe we'll see some commits soon

I'm not too worried yet, just a little concerned.

NCMSTFAN
04-19-2022, 01:39 PM

Agree, this was my biggest concern when we hired Jans. I had a feeling we would lose alot of players, but we've lost dang near the whole team. Tolu has been really quiet lately too so who knows what he is thinking. There are still some pretty good players in the portal but the quality players are shrinking by the day. He can't bring in a bunch of New Mexico State type talent and win in the SEC

NCMSTFAN
04-19-2022, 04:56 PM
Cam Carter to Kansas State.. He may be the biggest loss for us. He had some really good games for us as a true Freshman, especially early in the season when Rocket was out

Coach34
04-19-2022, 06:47 PM
Jan needs to lock down a couple of solid guys pretty soon.

HoopsDawg
04-20-2022, 09:21 AM
We?re on guys like

Rudi Williams
Tyree Appleby
Mardrez McBride
Souley Boum
Jarkel Joiner
Xavier Pinson
Terry Roberts

Joiner to NC State. Down to 4 names.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-20-2022, 09:35 AM

4 names I mentioned not 4 guys they’re recruiting. I could add guys like Ithiel Horton or Naheim Alleyne or Jaelin Llewelyn or Tyler Harris. I wasn’t meaning those were the only guys we were on they were just a group of guys that we were on.

Tripp McNeely
04-20-2022, 09:38 AM
4 names I mentioned not 4 guys they’re recruiting. I could add guys like Ithiel Horton or Naheim Alleyne or Jaelin Llewelyn or Tyler Harris. I wasn’t meaning those were the only guys we were on they were just a group of guys that we were on.

I'm a closet Memphis fan because 90% of my family and friends are Tiger fans...love Harris' offensive game, but the dude is 5'9" on his tiptoes. I just don't see him playing defense the way Jans asks his guys to defend.

OLJWales
04-20-2022, 09:44 AM
I'm a closet Memphis fan because 90% of my family and friends are Tiger fans...love Harris' offensive game, but the dude is 5'9" on his tiptoes. I just don't see him playing defense the way Jans asks his guys to defend.

You know these people and yet still pull for Tiger High?

Tripp McNeely
04-20-2022, 10:02 AM
You know these people and yet still pull for Tiger High?

Yeah, it's in my blood...can't get it out. Dad was a dawg, Mom (and all the family on that side) are Tigers. Trust me, I'm all Maroon though, if they're ever on opposite sides of the field.

662dawg
04-20-2022, 10:25 AM

Same here. My daughter is a Sophomore cheerleader at Memphis so I don?t have much choice ha. It?s one of the elite college programs for cheerleading.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-20-2022, 10:46 AM

I also still there’s definitely a good chance we could get 2 out of that group.

msstate7
04-20-2022, 10:50 AM

Well, I have to admit that I'm concerned. There's been a mass exodus, and Jans has only sold a backup center to replace them so far.

HoopsDawg
04-20-2022, 10:50 AM
I also still there’s definitely a good chance we could get 2 out of that group.

Feels like DB recruiting so far.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-20-2022, 12:38 PM
Feels like DB recruiting so far.

Ehh we’ll just have to disagree. If we still having these discussions in a month or so then we can revisit.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-20-2022, 12:39 PM
Well, I have to admit that I'm concerned. There's been a mass exodus, and Jans has only sold a backup center to replace them so far.

Davis was the Pac 12 leader in assists & top 5 in steals. You can count him too.

msstate7
04-20-2022, 12:52 PM
Davis was the Pac 12 leader in assists & top 5 in steals. You can count him too.

That's true. Could be my sec bias, but I consider him a step down from pinson and joiner

NCMSTFAN
04-20-2022, 01:36 PM

True but he only shot 18% from three and 65% from the free throw line. Oregon State went 3-28 and he was the lead PG playing 33 minutes a game for that team... they were 347th out of 350 teams in wins-loss % in all of college basketball.... not sure how much confidence I have in that as our starting PG.

I'm actually a little concerned, we lost alot but haven't really had any significant commitments, yes there are some good ones left but I would hope we wouldn't have to wait a month to get a couple.

SteelCurtain74
04-20-2022, 02:54 PM
It appears that a center from Washington St is considering us. We are listed with 12 other teams. We are one of 3 SEC teams.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-20-2022, 04:42 PM
It appears that a center from Washington St is considering us. We are listed with 12 other teams. We are one of 3 SEC teams.

He’d be a stretch 4

CovertDawg
04-20-2022, 08:03 PM
He’d be a stretch 4

Have seen Efe Abogidi of Washington State play many times. He is definitely not a stretch 4 but is still a very different type of player than Tolu. Basically a lean human pogo stick/ rim protector. Has NBA upside with his athleticism and ability to run the floor. Would be an amazing addition but I imagine our chances are slim at best.

NCMSTFAN
04-20-2022, 08:40 PM
He’d be a stretch 4
I just watched a few highlights on him... He doesn't seem to be a stretch 4... he will step out and take the occasional three but he is more of a straight athlete who runs the floor, posts you up, dunks on you, blocks shots and rebounds. 6'10" 220. He would be a nice pickup if we can get him, in my opionion he would be the best pickup so far. But he has alot of options right now

Ifyouonlyknew
04-20-2022, 09:15 PM
I just watched a few highlights on him... He doesn't seem to be a stretch 4... he will step out and take the occasional three but he is more of a straight athlete who runs the floor, posts you up, dunks on you, blocks shots and rebounds. 6'10" 220. He would be a nice pickup if we can get him, in my opionion he would be the best pickup so far. But he has alot of options right now

People didn’t think Brooks could play a stretch 4 role either. He’s be a stretch 4 for us.

NCMSTFAN
04-20-2022, 10:37 PM
People didn’t think Brooks could play a stretch 4 role either. He’s be a stretch 4 for us.

Garrison Brooks was not a stretch 4... he shot 45% from the field which was his worst shooting percentage in all 5 years he played College basketball, and that happened because Howland allowed him to shoot three's and long two's... but he belonged in the post.

Stretch 4's can typically dribble drive, hit jumpers, some can hit three's, handle the ball some.

HoopsDawg
04-20-2022, 10:37 PM

He'd be a 4 but not a stretch 4. Semantics aside, I'd love to sign him.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-20-2022, 10:40 PM
Garrison Brooks was not a stretch 4... he shot 45% from the field which was his worst shooting percentage in all 5 years he played College basketball, and that happened because Howland allowed him to shoot three's and long two's... but he belonged in the post.

Stretch 4's can typically dribble drive, hit jumpers, some can hit three's, handle the ball some.

Brooks shot 34% from 3. A stretch 4 is a guy who can stretch the floor. Brooks stretched the floor.

Coach34
04-21-2022, 08:44 AM
Brooks shot 34% from 3. A stretch 4 is a guy who can stretch the floor. Brooks stretched the floor.

This

Brooks may not have been an All-Conference stretch 4- but he was one just the same. We set up a play for him to shoot a 3 at the end of a game once. He was as good as anybody we had from 3 the last part of the season. I realize that's not saying much

NCMSTFAN
04-21-2022, 09:25 AM
Brooks developed his shot to definitely be respectful and you had to gaurd him. But he is not what most consider a stretch 4. His bread and butter was under the basket scoring and rebounding... yes he improved his jump shot but he has to to play at the next level. Howland let Reggie Perry do the same thing his last year because Howland does try to develop his guys for the next level and in today's game you want your bigs to be able to step out some.. that being said you can't just throw that label on anyone.

Brooks shot a total of 15 three's in 4 years at UNC vs shooting 76 three's in one year at State... to his credit he did shoot a solid 34% from three at State but his overall FG% was 45% this year which was the lowest of his college career. He is a capable jump shooter but scouts aren't looking at Brooks considering him a stretch 4

Coach34
04-21-2022, 09:46 AM
Brooks developed his shot to definitely be respectful and you had to gaurd him. But he is not what most consider a stretch 4. His bread and butter was under the basket scoring and rebounding... yes he improved his jump shot but he has to to play at the next level. Howland let Reggie Perry do the same thing his last year because Howland does try to develop his guys for the next level and in today's game you want your bigs to be able to step out some.. that being said you can't just throw that label on anyone.

Brooks shot a total of 15 three's in 4 years at UNC vs shooting 76 three's in one year at State... to his credit he did shoot a solid 34% from three at State but his overall FG% was 45% this year which was the lowest of his college career. He is a capable jump shooter but scouts aren't looking at Brooks considering him a stretch 4

But that was by design. Brooks never comes to State without being the 4 and shooting the ball outside the paint. It will likely be the same for the person Jan brings in

Ifyouonlyknew
04-21-2022, 11:06 AM

They’re not looking at him as a 5 either. His whole purpose of coming to MSU was to showcase his ability to shoot from distance & play & guard the 5. He would’ve done even more of that if Tolu isn’t hurt half the year.

NCMSTFAN
04-21-2022, 01:35 PM
But that was by design. Brooks never comes to State without being the 4 and shooting the ball outside the paint. It will likely be the same for the person Jan brings in

Oh absolutely, Brooks was definitely told by Howland he would let him play the 4 and let him shoot mid range and 3 point shots. I don't disagree there at all

NCMSTFAN
04-21-2022, 01:40 PM
They’re not looking at him as a 5 either. His whole purpose of coming to MSU was to showcase his ability to shoot from distance & play & guard the 5. He would’ve done even more of that if Tolu isn’t hurt half the year.

Not disagreeing with that either, all I'm saying is Brooks isn't a player you think of when you say stretch 4. He developed a solid outside shot but that doesn't make him a stretch 4. One of the greatest coches ever, Roy Williams coached the kid for 4 years and had him on the blocks for a reason for all 4 years. Howland gave him more freedom, which I respect, but that doesn't make him a stretch 4.

NCMSTFAN
04-21-2022, 08:17 PM
Derek Fountain to LSU

msstate7
04-21-2022, 08:23 PM
Derek Fountain to LSU

Teams starting to get desperate?

Coach34
04-21-2022, 08:31 PM
LSU has to fill an entire roster after Wade left

msstate7
04-21-2022, 08:32 PM
LSU has to fill an entire roster after Wade left

We do too

NCMSTFAN
04-21-2022, 08:46 PM
Teams starting to get desperate?
Fountain had a good end to his Freshman year, but when Jeffries and Brooks transferred in, plus Cam and Garcia playing well, he lost playing time... Fountain can actually be a solid player

NCMSTFAN
04-21-2022, 08:47 PM
We do too

Lol exactly