PDA

View Full Version : Correct me if I?m wrong

SaveFerris
04-15-2022, 01:16 PM
5 SEC wins coming in to today, 3 of them bottom of the ninth walk offs (bama x2 & last night), 1 extra inning win at ark., & 1 blowout at Georgia. Only one convincing win in conference. Pretty telling in how much this team is struggling just to stay in games. Razor thin margin of error.

GolfDawg
04-15-2022, 01:38 PM
A win is a win of course but when you break it down like that it sure could be a lot worse. We're due for the offense to break out and score a lot of runs. We know they can. It sure would be nice to have a no doubter win.

Leroy Jenkins
04-15-2022, 01:46 PM
Typically, in all of baseballdom, the 9th is statistically the 2nd lowest scoring inning of a ballgame. The 2nd inning is the lowest, 1st is highest. Oh well, "that's baseball" I guess.

I think our crowd really does rattle some teams late, they play tight, and we squeak one out in the end. JMO.

PGHBulldogBG
04-15-2022, 02:12 PM
We also lost a couple we could have won so it balances out. UGA game 2 and LSU game 1 and 2. We are what our record shows. We need to sweep Auburn and Missouri if we want in the tournament.

OLJWales
04-15-2022, 02:15 PM
Typically, in all of baseballdom, the 9th is statistically the 2nd lowest scoring inning of a ballgame. The 2nd inning is the lowest, 1st is highest. Oh well, "that's baseball" I guess.

I think our crowd really does rattle some teams late, they play tight, and we squeak one out in the end. JMO.

Repped & would like to see SEC 9th inning scoring stats. I've gotta hunch we'd be around close to the top on runs scored but kinda sucking in runs allowed.