View Full Version : Official Pulled Pork Game Thread

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

HereComesTheSpiral
11-23-2013, 01:51 PM
What I'm expecting in the second half

https://s3.amazonaws.com/barkpost-assets/50+GIFs/45.gif

Dawgtini
Maybe Tyler called his own number. He is playing well and looks like he is still gimpy.

HoopsDawg
Shumpert is fine. I have no idea on Robinson. If we score there, Arkansas quits. That is just terrible.

Also, Russell should sue Mullen for negligence for calling a QB draw. That was worse than playing Milton. It's just flat out stupidity.

codeDawg
11-23-2013, 01:52 PM
Defeat from the jaws of victory.

Todd4State
11-23-2013, 01:52 PM
"We can't do that"

- Dan Mullen

Well then how about never play Milton ever again. When was the last time he played? Alcorn State?

I wish he was referring to putting Milton in the game.

preachermatt83
11-23-2013, 01:53 PM
I highly doubt Mullen decided that Milton should be the RB in that situation. To me that's on Knox. He's the position guy and ultimately on a play by play basis, especially after an injury, I'm pretty sure personnel decisions go to the position coach. People blaming Mullen for Milton being in the game don't understand the play by play responsibilities of a HC. He doesn't make personnel decisions every play. That's on Knox.

OMG!! you have got to be kidding me!!! Your mullen loving has you blinded!

Op4isabitch
Mullen was steadily chewing on Milton after the play. To say mullenz has no fire is ludicrous.

I don't care!! Milton shouldn't have been in the game....period!

CadaverDawg
This is how I visualize what our players see during Mullen's halftime speech...

http://i.imgur.com/83hTeQU.jpg

MetEdDawg
11-23-2013, 01:54 PM
Yes I am. Do you think Mullen makes every single personnel decision on every play? That's insane to think. Mullen can't micromanage every little thing. Position coaches have to put the guys in the right situation and Milton being in there is not Mullen's fault. There's a reason Auburn got rid of Knox. He wasn't a good field coach and that's common knowledge. Auburn's WRs sucked under him.

Dixon and Ballard covered up a lot of mistakes because they are great backs and were every down backs. We don't have an every down back right now except for Shump and maybe J Rob, so we have to use guys in the situations they were built for. Knox isn't going to go to Mullen every play and ask him if it's ok for Milton to go in this play. He has to make that decision.

Todd4State
Shumpert is fine. I have no idea on Robinson. If we score there, Arkansas quits. That is just terrible.

Also, Russell should sue Mullen for negligence for calling a QB draw. That was worse than playing Milton. It's just flat out stupidity.

I kind of noticed Tyler after he ran the ball looking at the sideline like "seriously? That's what y'all came up with?"

Statecoachingblows**
What I'm expecting in the second half

https://s3.amazonaws.com/barkpost-assets/50+GIFs/45.gif

Hahahahahahahaha!!! #SCTOP10 post!

gloworm
we will see how brilliant Dandy is in second half. if he is watching the same game that I am ,,,,

THE MIDDLE IS WIDE OPEN !!!

DownwardDawg
Now due to injury and fumble, maybe we can try J-Rob and Shumpert.

ckDOG
I highly doubt Mullen decided that Milton should be the RB in that situation. To me that's on Knox. He's the position guy and ultimately on a play by play basis, especially after an injury, I'm pretty sure personnel decisions go to the position coach. People blaming Mullen for Milton being in the game don't understand the play by play responsibilities of a HC. He doesn't make personnel decisions every play. That's on Knox.

Lol. So you don't think using Milton only after a couple of injuries is discussed in game planning sessions? If Knox brings up using Milton in the rotation, barring injuries or suspensions, Mullen has to kill that idea.

gravedigger
11-23-2013, 01:55 PM
Prior to a game during the week you better bet your ass they talk about who will play. If this is some sort of a surprise to Mullen that the two most productive short yardage rb's were skipped then you must not have a good grasp if what a head coach should be deciding.

hacker

hahaha

TheRef
I hope we just throw the ever living crap out of the ball with how open our receivers have been.

Op4isabitch

This made me laugh hard

MetEdDawg
11-23-2013, 01:56 PM
Yes I am. Do you think Mullen makes every single personnel decision on every play? That's insane to think. Mullen can't micromanage every little thing. Position coaches have to put the guys in the right situation and Milton being in there is not Mullen's fault. There's a reason Auburn got rid of Knox. He wasn't a good field coach and that's common knowledge. Auburn's WRs sucked under him.

Dixon and Ballard covered up a lot of mistakes because they are great backs and were every down backs. We don't have an every down back right now except for Shump and maybe J Rob.

CadaverDawg
11-23-2013, 01:57 PM

Dixon and Ballard covered up a lot of mistakes because they are great backs and were every down backs. We don't have an every down back right now except for Shump and maybe J Rob, so we have to use guys in the situations they were built for. Knox isn't going to go to Mullen every play and ask him if it's ok for Milton to go in this play. He has to make that decision.

What??????

If you are the head coach and you have 4 really good backs ahead of Milton, you say, "Nope, come back Derrick...Ashton, get in there". You have got to be kidding me defending Dan on this. It is HIS OFFENSE.

C222
Someone blaming that on Knox...... Hahahahahahhahahahaha

archdog
For the record I like Milton. Atleast he hits the running lane hard and has good vision with cuts. I say run him again. If I see another RB try three running moves before he gets to the line of scrimmage I could punch a baby in the face.

Todd4State

Dixon and Ballard covered up a lot of mistakes because they are great backs and were every down backs. We don't have an every down back right now except for Shump and maybe J Rob.

Are you trying to tell us that Dan doesn't know who is going out on the field and can't tell a position coach "no"? Sometimes you have to mircomanage if it's the best thing for the team.

Bothrops
11-23-2013, 01:58 PM
Milton is actually a nice runner but with no ball security it's all negated.

Bothrops
11-23-2013, 01:59 PM
Did Nick Griffin get a position change?

Todd4State
For the record I like Milton. Atleast he hits the running lane hard and has good vision with cuts. I say run him again. If I see another RB try three running moves before he gets to the line of scrimmage I could punch a baby in the face.

We have two running backs that are better. Why not just play them?

BulldogBear
We better come out swinging and I think scoring on the first drive is crucial to victory

BankerDog
You all have been begging for Milton. He has the best potential on the team but he can't hold onto the ball. Two times in two years he's cost us a game. And just last night he was talking about how he was getting an opportunity and was gonna take it.

Shumpert is taking JRob's pt. JRob isn't helping himself by calling out coaches on twitter either.

LiterallyPolice
Bull shit. That is on Mullen. You are going to blame this on Knox? Seriously?

Well, if we give full blame to Mullen for Milton's fumble, we have to give him full credit for the forced fumble on special teams. But oddly, I don't see 900 posts lauding him for that play.

Many of you guys have lost all ability to see things objectively.

PMDawg
11-23-2013, 02:00 PM

I'm guessing you've never been in a leadership position. Mullen hired him, Mullen teaches and advises him, and Mullen has the final say. When you are over a team, a project, a business, etc. it is on YOU if the jobs not getting done.

And I like how you say we don't have any every down backs, except for maybe two. Lmao. How many do you want is to have? And why the **** are they never used? Knox again? Please.

Jacksondevildog
11-23-2013, 02:01 PM
I can remember 2 Milton plays in his career: The fumble at LSU last year that hit him in his face mask and that fumble right there. Both were horrid and killed momentum on the road.

Will James
Well, if we give full blame to Mullen for Milton's fumble, we have to give him full credit for the forced fumble on special teams. But oddly, I don't see 900 posts lauding him for that play.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight. idiot

MetEdDawg
I just like that everything is Dan's fault. Every single personnel decision on every single play is Dan's responsibility? Come on guys that's grasping at straws. Of course they talk about stuff during meetings all week. But if Perkins is out and J Rob is out (assuming), then Milton is back in the equation. If you think Knox brought up using Milton, don't you think he should get equal blame for suggesting something so stupid? Of course not. You would rather blame Mullen 100%.

If Perkins is out, that changes the game. No J Rob so assuming something must be wrong with him. Now we are down to 3 RBs. Milton comes back in the equation now IMO. I want more Shumpert but come one guys. Knox is the RB coach. What the hell does he do on game day? Sit around and let Dan do everything? No. He has to make decisions to and blaming Mullen for the shitty RB personnel decisions this year without also pointing a finger at Knox is insanity.

ckDOG
11-23-2013, 02:02 PM
You all have been begging for Milton. He has the best potential on the team but he can't hold onto the ball. Two times in two years he's cost us a game. And just last night he was talking about how he was getting an opportunity and was gonna take it.

Shumpert is taking JRob's pt. JRob isn't helping himself by calling out coaches on twitter either.

I forgot Milton was on the team to be honest.

Todd4State
11-23-2013, 02:03 PM

I don't blame Robinson.

Robinson- 275 yards, 2 rushing TD's, 5.4 average.

Perkins- 458 yards coming into today, 2 rushing TD's, 4.3 average.

LiterallyPolice
Riiiiiiiiiiiight. idiot

Nice rebuttal Will James. Stick with baseball.

CadaverDawg
I just like that everything is Dan's fault. Every single personnel decision on every single play is Dan's responsibility? Come on guys that's grasping at straws. Of course they talk about stuff during meetings all week. But if Perkins is out and J Rob is out (assuming), then Milton is back in the equation. If you think Knox brought up using Milton, don't you think he should get equal blame for suggesting something so stupid? Of course not. You would rather blame Mullen 100%.

If Perkins is out, that changes the game. No J Rob so assuming something must be wrong with him. Now we are down to 3 RBs. Milton comes back in the equation now IMO. I want more Shumpert but come one guys. Knox is the RB coach. What the hell does he do on game day? Sit around and let Dan do everything? No. He has to make decisions to and blaming Mullen for the shitty RB personnel decisions this year without also pointing a finger at Knox is insanity.

Take off he blinders. We have Griffin AND Shumpert. Both are bigger backs and we were on the goal line. I don't give a rats ass who suggested Milton....it shows pure stupidity for our head coach/Offensive play caller, not to overrule that suggestion.

msstate7
11-23-2013, 02:04 PM
Well now you won't forget mr Milton

BankerDog
Position coaches decides who plays. Mullen might have some influence but in the heat of the moment, position coaches send their guys out. You really think Mullen decides when Clyborn goes in or how the D subs?

ShotgunDawg
Fellas,

They make a depth chart before every game, and Dan has full veto power of it. Dan knew there was a chance Milton could be used right there. Completely unacceptable. No awareness for the game, NONE.

Dan isn't a bad coach, but he is an awful manager

MarketingBully01
The funny thing is if we listened to Andre Ware (which I agreed with) we would have been up 21-10 at the half. Instead, Mullen Dorfs his way through this offense and we only come up with 10 points. Their secondary is terrible. If Mullen injured Tyler's shoulder on that QB draw, he should be fired on principal. I say If Hud wants the MSU job we should just give it to him. I am officially off the Mullen bandwagon.

PMDawg

Of course it's his fault!!!!! He's the ****ing boss! That's why he makes 5-10 times what Knox and his other subordinates make.

Apoplectic

So every dumas decision this year has been someone elses fault?

Todd4State
11-23-2013, 02:05 PM

OK how about this- Knox is a dumbass for suggesting it and Dan is a dumbass for allowing it. Everyone happy?

BankerDog
11-23-2013, 02:05 PM
I don't blame Robinson.

Robinson- 275 yards, 2 rushing TD's, 5.4 average.

Perkins- 458 yards coming into today, 2 rushing TD's, 4.3 average.

I don't blame him either I love JRob, but there is a time and place for everything. You guys know that. You have a problem you go to the coach not put crap out on social media.

PMDawg
11-23-2013, 02:06 PM
Fellas,

They make a depth chart before every game, and Dan has full veto power of it. Dan knew there was a chance Milton could be used right there. Completely unacceptable. No awareness for the game, NONE.

Dan isn't a bad coach, but he is an awful manager

You're getting there. 6 more quarters should do it. Marketingbully is finally on board.

CadaverDawg
OK how about this- Knox is a dumbass for suggesting it and Dan is a dumbass for allowing it. Everyone happy?

Bingo.

I don't give a shit who brought it up...Mullen is still the moron that didn't veto that suggestion. We have 4 backs ahead of him on the depth chart. F. O. U. R

ShotgunDawg
Dan has 30 minutes of football to save his job

Todd4State

I was begging for Milton. To be turned into a fullback.

ShotgunDawg
11-23-2013, 02:07 PM

THis, he can add good weight

Todd4State
11-23-2013, 02:08 PM
I don't blame him either I love JRob, but there is a time and place for everything. You guys know that. You have a problem you go to the coach not put crap out on social media.

I agree with you on that. I just wanted an opportunity to hammer home how idiotic Dan is.

msstate7
Everyone calm down. We're about to kick the crap outta Arkansas

MetEdDawg
Position coaches decides who plays. Mullen might have some influence but in the heat of the moment, position coaches send their guys out. You really think Mullen decides when Clyborn goes in or how the D subs?

This all day. Thank you for making sense. Everyone on here blames Mullen for everything. We aren't pointing at WR personnel, OL personnel, CB personnel, LB personnel, or DL personnel. Two most mismanaged positions on the field this year are RB and QB and those position coaches are Knox and Koenning. Both should go. I didn't like the Knox hire to begin with. My Auburn friends were glad to get rid of him and laughed when I said we got him. Hell even my Alabama friends laughed because they knew he was no good.

You Mullen haters need to take your blinders off and quit blaming everything on Mullen because you want him gone. You can place some blame on Mullen, but 100%? Stupid.

HereComesTheSpiral
We have two running backs that are better. Why not just play them?

That makes too much sense

Tbonewannabe

People are blaming the fumble on Mullen, Milton being on the field is what they are blaming him for.

C222
I really can't believe someone is putting that on Knox. Unreal.

thf24
Looking back after my surge of rage has passed, it makes a little sense to play Milton since he was probably our best two-minute back option available at that point. Stress A LITTLE. I still would rather have seen J-Rob or Shumpert in, but I don't think it was a 100% dumbass move. More like 85%.

Will James
11-23-2013, 02:09 PM
Nice rebuttal Will James. Stick with baseball.

Oh my God!! Personnel decisions should NOT be an issue that we have to ****ing deal with!!!!!!!!!!!

"Well we made a good play there so you have to give credit to Dan"

Moron. Playing good football is not a 50-50 tradeoff. Some things are UNACCEPTABLE. As you have seen, our good play calls have resulted in praise in this thread. We are so used to AWFUL gameday coaching, you are now stretching to get PRAISE for a coach just doing his DAMN JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Bothrops

Too small for fullback. Griffin..maybe

ckDOG

Holy hell, everybody knows that the position coaches are getting their guys in and out of the game on a play by play basis. It's the fact this was even a possibility that is mind blowing. That's the point. It should be discussed before the game that certain players only go in on emergency basis.

engie
PLEASE show us where anybody has been wanting some Milton?

ShotgunDawg
Glad we practice pop up communication

MetEdDawg

This all day. Thank you for making sense. Everyone on here blames Mullen for everything. We aren't pointing at WR personnel, OL personnel, CB personnel, LB personnel, or DL personnel. Two most mismanaged positions on the field this year are RB and QB and those position coaches are Knox and Koenning. Both should go. I didn't like the Knox hire to begin with. My Auburn friends were glad to get rid of him and laughed when I said we got him. Hell even my Alabama friends laughed because they knew he was no good.

You Mullen haters need to take your blinders off and quit blaming everything on Mullen because you want him gone. You can place some blame on Mullen, but 100%? Stupid.

ShotgunDawg
11-23-2013, 02:10 PM
WEll whatya know. Robinson aint hurt

Will James
Oh. Theres J-Rob.

It's so frustrating to see him do well because it reminds me of our IDIOT coach

Op4isabitch
Ok JRob....way to wait

C222
Looking back after my surge of rage has passed, it makes a little sense to play Milton since he was probably our best two-minute back option available at that point. Stress A LITTLE. I still would rather have seen J-Rob or Shumpert in, but I don't think it was a 100% dumbass move. More like 85%.

HE HASNT HAD A CARRY IN 8 WEEKS.

Dawgface

I wish someone could pop his inflated head. Maybe he would make better decisions.

PMDawg
11-23-2013, 02:11 PM
Good decision on JRob merlins. Bout ****in time.

engie
11-23-2013, 02:12 PM
Had to be suspended for a half...

They are about to pull him here. Showing, once again, how much better he is than Perkins.

HancockCountyDog
Robinson better have been suspended for the first half

hacker
Robinson HAD to be suspended for the first half. No other explanation.

mparkerfd20
Robinson just looks like a badass RB.

PendingTransaction
11-23-2013, 02:13 PM
Knox doesn't take a shit without Dan's blessing.

SheltonChoked
Why is Milton in the game?

codeDawg
So 27 comes out of the game and our running game looks brilliant. I could have never predicted that.

HereComesTheSpiral
What did Robinson say on Twitter?

archdog
11-23-2013, 02:14 PM
Jet sweep to the short side of the field. Wtf

ShotgunDawg
11-23-2013, 02:14 PM
Awesome red zone offense

Dawgface
11-23-2013, 02:15 PM
lol.......typical.

starkvegasdawg
Holy hell.

Op4isabitch
**** Bell....**** Mullen...****..****...****

messageboardsuperhero
I swear to God, we can't get out of our own way.

TopconDog
MY GOD

archdog
Hate our FG unit.

Statecoachingblows**
Implosion begins

trob115
11-23-2013, 02:16 PM
Mullen has to go. That's all.

Will James
Me and Devon Bell at the bar. (I'm Leonardo)

http://rack.3.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA2LzEyLzc3L0xlb25hcmRvRGljLjJkZmVmLmdpZg pwCXRodW1iCTEyMDB4OTYwMD4/7e5a92f5/328/Leonardo-Dicaprio.gif

Dawgface
OM will kill us.

codeDawg
NEVER TRY ANOTHER FIELD GOAL. EVER.

hacker
holy ****ing shit, how many times does this have to happen?

mstate68

engie
MSU "Special" Teams FTMFW**

Bothrops
That field goal looked to be wide right anyway lol

Statecoachingblows**
Wow Bell really decided to turn and make a block while the ball is bouncing around

Thick
Mullenz and the special teams strike again!!!!

CadaverDawg
Who didn't see a miss or block coming on that one?

msstate7
The worst part is we give that clown a full scholarship

PMDawg
NOT MULLEN'S FAULT!!!!! Our shitty special teams for all 5 years of his tenure are not his fault!!!

What the **** is the cough cough shit and whose stupid idea was it?

HereComesTheSpiral
11-23-2013, 02:17 PM
There's the point where everything comes crashing to the ground

mparkerfd20
I'm tired of this Shit. I'm gonna find another team.

ShotgunDawg
WHy does Bell kick a short field goal like a kickoff? Way to slow getting kicks off

Todd4State
Facepalm.

woozman
Why bring in Williams for one play? Should have thrown twice from that spot. And on cue our ST ****s us again.

George is getting angry...

MetEdDawg
ST unit has zero confidence at this point. Mullen needs to fire himself from Special Teams. Worst unit I've ever seen at MSU.

BulldogBear
Why was expecting the block for some reason?

CadaverDawg
NOT *cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough* FAULT!!!!! Our shitty special teams for all 5 years of his tenure are not his fault!!!

Well in his defense, the Special Teams coach made that personnel decision. Oh wait...***

TopconDog
11-23-2013, 02:18 PM
Do we not have any special [trick plays] to use in the red zone,THIS IS FREAKING JR HIGH PLAYCALLING

ckDOG
If Robinson was suspended first half, that can excuse the Milton decision. Still risky handing to a guy known for fumbling after so much live time off.

Back to hating special teams.

MarketingBully01
How do you even get a 28 yard field goal blocked? But even worse is the play calling on their 10 yard line. That is just terrible.

HereComesTheSpiral
When we bring in Bell

http://media0.giphy.com/media/S2PD4a32lRClG/200.gif

Jdawg
Who didn't see a miss or block coming on that one?

I was about to ask the same question.

Sacrifice
11-23-2013, 02:19 PM
Holy shit we are the worst FG kicking team I ever seen...This would be bad for a HS team

preachermatt83
If anyone is still in full support of dan mullen right now they are retarded!! the Milton joke, awful play calling, another fade/jump ball to our 5'6 wr, and the special teams situation... Your either dumb or delusional if you still support the clown

Will James
PJ looked stupid on that play.

BankerDog
11-23-2013, 02:21 PM
Seriously Engie? Three weeks ago people were wanting him to play and get on the field. Don't act stupid

CadaverDawg
PJ looked stupid on that play.

Ha I saw the same thing. And they are pimping Whitley, but he looked awful on that tackle

MetEdDawg
That would be funny if Mullen wasn't DIRECTLY responsible for ST play. Since he is the ST coach, he deserves 100% of the blame for that unit's shitty play this year.

maroonmania
The ineptitude of our team is mindboggling.

Statecoachingblows**
Nickoe is about to have a masters degree? Damn I feel a little worse about myself at the moment

preachermatt83
11-23-2013, 02:22 PM
If Robinson was suspended first half, that can excuse the Milton decision. Still risky handing to a guy known for fumbling after so much live time off.

Back to hating special teams.

ummmmm, no.. we still have shump and griffin.

ShotgunDawg
At least the defense has figured it out

mstate68
Good stop D

ShotgunDawg
11-23-2013, 02:23 PM
HEY.... Jameon caught a punt!!!!

CadaverDawg
Seriously Engie? Three weeks ago people were wanting him to play and get on the field. Don't act stupid

Who?? I have seen that nowhere. Everybody and their brother have been calling for JRob and Shump...even Griffin...but no milton

msstate7
Td here and we win. Make it happen TR

PMDawg
That would be funny if Mullen wasn't DIRECTLY responsible for ST play. Since he is the ST coach, he deserves 100% of the blame for that unit's shitty play this year.

It's still funny. You will get the joke soon enough.

Statecoachingblows**
11-23-2013, 02:24 PM
How about we take advantage of there being nobody in the middle of the field past 15 yards!!! Their secondary is nonexistent

ShotgunDawg
11-23-2013, 02:24 PM
We are going to need a few big plays for TDs to win this game. I have no confidence in our kicking game or red zone offense

engie
11-23-2013, 02:25 PM

****ing show it to me then. The only people that fans have been consistently clamoring for are Robinson and Shump.

CadaverDawg
We will win, and then probably lose the Egg Bowl. And we will have at least 2-3 more years of this...

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/UdayDanceParty/Album%20Number%205/danmullen_citizenkaneclap.gif

woozman

I think we need 2 to win, but I agree that TR will need to make it happen...

Op4isabitch
I have a very simple question....when will Mullen realize that Bell is a fricking disaster?

Will James
Just a reminder. Arkansas' average SEC score is 41-15. Florida's terrible team (who C34 said he'd LOVE to play) beat them 30-10.

Arkansas is horrible. And Vegas had it nearly a pickem.

Therefore if Arkansas is horrible, and it's a pickem, then we are HORRIBLE.

Russell and Co. make awful defenses look great.. See A+M last year.

BankerDog
Mullen needs to go find a special teams coach. Cole Carter has got to get lower on that guy he's damn 6'10. Dive at his knees. We do things good then we make stupid simple mistakes

Statecoachingblows**
Kicking just auto corrected to kidding...hmmm iphone is on to something

codeDawg
I don't care if it is 4th and 20 on the 21. DO NOT ATTEMPT A FIELD GOAL.
If we are down by 2 with :02 on the clock on the 15 yard line. DO NOT ATTEMPT A FIELD GOAL.
If every QB has a broken collarbone, all our running backs have ACL tears, and the WR's have all gone blind. DO NOT ATTEMPT A FIELD GOAL.
If magic football fairies fly in and promise Mullen to pick up the ball and personally fly it through the uprights. DO NOT ATTEMPT A FIELD GOAL.

ckDOG
ummmmm, no.. we still have shump and griffin.

I know. I'm trying to rationalize here to make myself feel better.

ShotgunDawg
11-23-2013, 02:26 PM
ROJO has figured it out today

engie
11-23-2013, 02:26 PM

So something is actually his fault in your opinion?

Will James
11-23-2013, 02:27 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

**** you Tyler

mstate68
There's Russell's int

ckDOG
Play station rules. No punts no fgs.

msstate7
Classic TR

Op4isabitch
We ain't winning shit.

ShotgunDawg
11-23-2013, 02:28 PM
WOW, way to get physical Holloway

CadaverDawg
Hahaha we throw a slow developing deep ball with tons of air under it, to a 5'7 guy? This has gotten beyond bad, and it's just funny now.

Will James
Just a reminder. Arkansas' average SEC score is 41-15. Florida's terrible team (who C34 said he'd LOVE to play) beat them 30-10.

Arkansas is horrible. And Vegas had it nearly a pickem.

Therefore if Arkansas is horrible, and it's a pickem, then we are HORRIBLE.

Russell and Co. make awful defenses look great.. See A+M last year.

Again.

engie
Beautiful telegraphed deep pass where he TOTALLY stared down the guy for 2 seconds prior to the throw... Vintage Tyler Russell...

mstate68
At least we beat Kentucky

maroonmania
GOd, I hate watching this team.

BankerDog
Can't go down the field when you under throw WRs consistently.

msstate7
11-23-2013, 02:29 PM
Anyone who has illusions about TR playing in the nfl needs to watch that throw. That's a deep out that you can't loft. TR can't make that throw

PMDawg

Not what you had in mind?

ShotgunDawg
You can tell how slow Russell is getting rid of the ball when you see how many times we have had receiver either at or near the sidelines on passes

Bothrops
N]

Will James
11-23-2013, 02:30 PM
It's time to pull the plug. I'm in the same mode as Croom's last game. When we lose this game I will be hoping OM buries us to get rid of Merlin.

codeDawg
Why do we have a 5' nothing burner wide receiver run a route where he has to turn around and jump for the ball?

preachermatt83
mullen, Russell, and bell...ALL AMERICANS!!!**

HoopsDawg
You can tell how slow Russell is getting rid of the ball when you see how many times we have had receiver either at or near the sidelines on passes

Exactly, Just like that throw to Jameon in the back of the end zone.

MetEdDawg
I've never said nothing was his fault. But many of you on here blame him 100% of the time for 100% of the things we do wrong with no one else possibly in the wrong. He's to blame for some of our stuff but not nearly to the percentage you guys think. You get what you pay for. We don't pay for good assistant coaches or to keep good assistant coaches which is why I blame our woes more on each personnel groupings coach than Mullen. I agree ultimately Mullen is to blame but he's not the only one like a lot of you think.

CadaverDawg
I STILL think we win, but Arkansas is on the verge of putting this team out of its misery.

BogeyGolfer
We should be up by at least 14...

Bothrops
So Dak won't be playing Thurs.

msstate7
Not what you had in mind?

Not exactly. Haha

BulldogBear
crowd doin' the wave. Kind of a low tied in State section lol

Statecoachingblows**
11-23-2013, 02:31 PM
If Russell took a hit like the cameraman he'd be out for 4-6 weeks

Todd4State
11-23-2013, 02:32 PM
I have a very simple question....when will Mullen realize that Bell is a fricking disaster?

Never. It's not like kicker is the only personnel issue that Dan has. As long as Dan is around, Bell is kicking.

HoopsDawg
11-23-2013, 02:32 PM
3 trips inside the 10 for a total of 3 points. And we ran on first down everytime.

Dawgface
11-23-2013, 02:33 PM
We will probably lose by 3. Will be thinking about those 2 missed scoring opportunities.

Thick
WOW, way to get physical Holloway

WTF are you talking about? That pass, as usual, was way late, and underthrown!! ****ing 5th year QB that still holds the ball too long!!

Will James
MSU average SEC score.

MSU 23
SEC 35

BankerDog
Check the board Engie. Have a good one

mstate68
Now they're getting that running game going

ShotgunDawg
11-23-2013, 02:34 PM
Arkansas' in field goal range

Op4isabitch
**** this shit...I'm so ready for this staff to get gone.

Will James
Mullen has taken in more talent than we've ever had and produced a group of pussies. It's on him.

Croom's players were nasty

PMDawg
I've never said nothing was his fault. But many of you on here blame him 100% of the time for 100% of the things we do wrong with no one else possibly in the wrong. He's to blame for some of our stuff but not nearly to the percentage you guys think. You get what you pay for. We don't pay for good assistant coaches or to keep good assistant coaches which is why I blame our woes more on each personnel groupings coach than Mullen. I agree ultimately Mullen is to blame but he's not the only one like a lot of you think.

Right, bc during the week, they don't go over personnel groupings with Mullen. He just says "surprise me!!!" If you're the boss, even if it's not directly your fault, it's still your fault.

messageboardsuperhero
3 trips inside the 10 for a total of 3 points. And we ran on first down everytime.

That is pathetic.

hacker
Never. It's not like kicker is the only personnel issue that Dan has. As long as Dan is around, Bell is kicking.

It's like a Dan/Cody Hawkins scenario.

mstate68
11-23-2013, 02:35 PM
Relentless effort

Sacrifice
Wow we're fixing to give this game away.

bluelightstar
Some people's fascination with Mullen amazes me. We are awful

messageboardsuperhero
11-23-2013, 02:36 PM
We ****ing blow.

CadaverDawg
A TD here, and we could be witnessing the "quit factor". Allow a coach an additional year after the "quit factor" starts, and you are waiting a year too long.

mstate68
Ball game. **** this coaching staff

ShotgunDawg
WOW, beat by a play that they already scored on

gloworm
Lets face it , DanMullen is not a good coach.

Will James
11-23-2013, 02:37 PM
Pussies don't step up in big games. Pussies don't fight for a bowl. Pussies don't give up halftime scores routinely.

The pussification starts with Dan. ***** play calling on offense. ***** playcalling on D that loses games. Just bitch football. Get out Dan, *****.

Statecoachingblows**
Shit

CadaverDawg
And right on cue....

Op4isabitch
I'm out.....you guys who like Mullen are ****ing idiots!

archdog
Once again our FG unit cannot get it ****ing done and our team from that point on looks terrible.

mstate68
11-23-2013, 02:38 PM
This is gonna be a rough Thanksgiving

msstate7
So if we lose today, OM wins tonight, and our stadium is full of OM fans Thursday night is Mullen still safe? I don't think so.

engie

Ah -- so it's the assistants' faults**

We're losing to a team that has lost 10 straight SEC games in two ****ing years -- and we've NEVER had a 4th quarter comeback under Mullen.

But by all means -- let's spread the blame...

civildawg
The only way we get this changed is to not give anymore money to the athletic department and don't go to the games . It starts Thursday

Raytoraid83
So what's Dans excuse for this one?

engie
So if we lose today, OM wins tonight, and our stadium is full of OM fans Thursday night is Mullen still safe? I don't think so.

I was told to drop it when I warned of this possibility earlier in the week...

Will James
This is gonna be a rough Thanksgiving

The rougher the better in my opinion. It's a Crxxm "gots-to-go" situation.

CadaverDawg
11-23-2013, 02:39 PM
I'm going to go pick out which popcorn I want to eat while reading the messageboard meltdowns in about an hour

Todd4State
I wish I was a cigar boy right now. I would not give a rip what the buyout is.

gloworm

But Striklin has already so much as guaranteed his return

Sacrifice
This needs to be the beginning of the end for Mullen. 5 years in and we're one of the worst teams in the SEC..pathetic

preachermatt83
11-23-2013, 02:40 PM
I have NEVER pulled for OM in anything.. I despise OM. I have NEVER pulled against State... I love State... but lets look at this.. If a egg bowl loss guaranteed mullen would be fired would you pull for OM.. I can't believe im gonna say this but IF it GUARENTEED mullen would be gone I would have to hope secretly that we would...gulp, LOSE!

CadaverDawg
So what's Dans excuse for this one?

Dan is making Raytoraid want to go watch Rick Ray coach.**

Todd4State

If we lose to Ole Miss by a close score and keep Dan based on that- our AD, fans, and boosters are worse than I thought.

Will James
The only way we get this changed is to not give anymore money to the athletic department and don't go to the games . It starts Thursday

Sell you tix to Bears

Dawgface
I'm out.....you guys who like Mullen are ****ing idiots!

But but we have gone to 3 straight bowl games. We are suppose to be happy with his whole body of work. Never mind what he has done for the last 18 games or so. ;)

maroonmania
11-23-2013, 02:41 PM
I seriously would rather watch LAST year's MSU basketball team than see all the wasted talent on this MSU football team.

msstate7
Quick hitters only please. TR can't throw down field

codeDawg
Holy shit. Morrow did something.

NorCalDawg
11-23-2013, 02:42 PM
Who is that wearing Morrow's number on that play?**

Will James
J-Rob's so damn good. What a waste he's been all year.

thf24
Hard run by Morrow there. I think he really has started putting it together.

HancockCountyDog
Watching. Robinson run makes me angry.

engie

Yep.

hacker
I'm fairly sure I could win this game as head coach.

mstate68
11-23-2013, 02:43 PM
WHY THE **** ARE WE RUNNING RUSSELL

Will James
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nobody can catch a pass

codeDawg
WHY IS 17 RUNNING THE BALL. HE IS HURT AND HIS FEET ARE CEMENT. STOP BEING STUPID.

mstate68
****ing shit I knew that would e dropped

ShotgunDawg
Same shit different day

Statecoachingblows**
11-23-2013, 02:44 PM
Well shit

msstate7
Perfect pass. Another whiff by msu wr

Dawgface
These guys are like the bad news bears. Can't catch shit.

Will James
Thats been open all day and we've gone there 3 times.

Sacrifice
If Dak is out Thursday we're gettin skull drug..

maroonmania
Our players execute like a HS team. Drop another TD or near TD pass.

messageboardsuperhero
11-23-2013, 02:45 PM
We are 10X better than this sorry ass team. How in the hell are we losing?

OurState
Perfect pass. Another whiff by msu wr

I think the wind 17'd with it

Will James
Andre Ware = fool

CadaverDawg
For those that bashed me and others for calling for JRob as early as last year....F You

hacker
11-23-2013, 02:46 PM
We're in the red zone, so I'm sure this will go swimmingly.

Dawgface
OK now ewe are moving setting up for another FG attempt. Be sure to get centered in the middle of the field.

mstate68
Missed field goal will be coming up soon

engie
For those that bashed me and others for calling for JRob as early as last year....F You

Yep.

messageboardsuperhero
We have the ball at the five to start the fourth quarter- time to choke it away.***

HancockCountyDog
OGood lord robinson runs so much better.

Sacrifice
Holy shit put in Perkins now

Statecoachingblows**
Stop swapping qbs in the middle of the series!

PMDawg
11-23-2013, 02:47 PM
This needs to be the beginning of the end for Mullen. 5 years in and we're one of the worst teams in the SEC..pathetic

Cue coach34 "I don't see what 5 years has to do with anything"

maroonmania
JRob should have scored. Will be a miracle if we get it in now.

ShotgunDawg
Not sure we can score from the 5 yard line. Our redzone offense has no ability to run the ball

Op4isabitch
Hawgs faking injuries....they can't stop our discombobulated offense.

CadaverDawg
Dan has successfully taken 8 win talent to a 4 or 5 win record.

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/UdayDanceParty/Album%20Number%205/danmullen_citizenkaneclap.gif

starkvegasdawg
11-23-2013, 02:48 PM
We get a td this drive or game is over. D almost quit last drive.

Todd4State
Not the dreaded red zone again.

Fade to Jameon?

ShotgunDawg
I bet we run a jump pass and it's picked off

BogeyGolfer
If Mullen doesn't run the ball 4 x if necessary I'm on the fire Mullen train