PDA

View Full Version : At my age I thought i had heard of everything until this'.....................

99jc
04-14-2022, 08:52 PM
NEWS ARTICLE:

Maharashtra: Poacher held for 'raping' monitor lizard in Sahyadri Tiger Reserve, Maharashtra Sangli (Maharashtra) [India], Sahyadri Tiger Reserve in Maharashtra officials have claimed that one of the four detained poachers had "raped" a monitor lizard in the forest while filming the act too on the mobile phones.

Four poachers were arrested for carrying weapons in the Gabha area of Gothane village in the Sahyadri Tiger Reserve in Maharashtra, informed the forest officials on Thursday.

During interrogation, one of the poachers confessed to having raped a monitor lizard in the forest.

Leeshouldveflanked
04-14-2022, 09:10 PM
Gives new meaning to ?Lot Lizard?

dawgoneyall
04-15-2022, 06:54 AM
Horn Toad fan-maybe?

Leroy Jenkins
04-15-2022, 08:10 AM
NEWS ARTICLE:

Maharashtra: Poacher held for 'raping' monitor lizard in Sahyadri Tiger Reserve, Maharashtra Sangli (Maharashtra) [India], Sahyadri Tiger Reserve in Maharashtra officials have claimed that one of the four detained poachers had "raped" a monitor lizard in the forest while filming the act too on the mobile phones.

Four poachers were arrested for carrying weapons in the Gabha area of Gothane village in the Sahyadri Tiger Reserve in Maharashtra, informed the forest officials on Thursday.

During interrogation, one of the poachers confessed to having raped a monitor lizard in the forest.

Regular ol' monkey AIDS wasn't bad enough? Now we got to roll the dice with lizard AIDS? Damn.

RougeDawg
04-15-2022, 10:16 AM
Regular ol' monkey AIDS wasn't bad enough? Now we got to roll the dice with lizard AIDS? Damn.

For the record AIDS never came from nature. It has sequences of dna that have not been found to this day naturally occurring in nature. One of these sequences or dna stretches is oddly similar to the same genetic sequence found in??. Yes you guessed it Covid 19. Look it up but the googles and bings will make it very difficult to find. Even DuckSuckGo is suppressing information like this these days.

Eta. Additionally there is one prominent Dr who is very closely tied to each of these viruses. Can’t remember his name. Can anyone help me?

MrCoachKlein
04-15-2022, 12:16 PM
For the record AIDS never came from nature. It has sequences of dna that have not been found to this day naturally occurring in nature. One of these sequences or dna stretches is oddly similar to the same genetic sequence found in??. Yes you guessed it Covid 19. Look it up but the googles and bings will make it very difficult to find. Even DuckSuckGo is suppressing information like this these days.

Eta. Additionally there is one prominent Dr who is very closely tied to each of these viruses. Can’t remember his name. Can anyone help me?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RougeDawg again.

CaptainObvious
04-15-2022, 01:20 PM
Poacher: Do you expect me to talk?
Lizard: No Mr. Poacher. I expect you to die!

Liverpooldawg
04-15-2022, 03:06 PM

LOL, HIV has been traced traced to the 1920s. Fauci was born in 1940.

OLJWales
04-15-2022, 06:11 PM
My take away sez how amazing it is how many different things dudes stick their Johnsons In.