PDA

View Full Version : Hi, My Name Is ????.

EdwardDrayton
04-14-2022, 09:00 AM
???.. and I am a Mississippi State sports fan.

Characteristics include:
* An inability to stop.
* Changes in mood, appetite, and sleep.
* Continuing despite negative consequences.
* DENIAL (unwillingness to accept a season is “cooked”)
* Engaging in a risky substance or behavior.
* Feeling preoccupied with the aforementioned risky substance or behavior.
* Losing interest in other things you used to enjoy.

So if you are similarly afflicted (remember, admitting the problem is the first step) feel free to join us at 7:00 this evening for another ?meeting?. Tonight?s topic: An Unending Tolerance For Rock Bottom.

See ALL of y?all at 7:00.

BrunswickDawg
04-14-2022, 09:11 AM
I've always referred to this as MSU induced PTSD

SaintDawg
04-14-2022, 09:34 AM
When we lost in Omaha in '19, I walked around my neighborhood for an hour moping. See ya at 7.

Hot Rock
04-14-2022, 09:42 AM
I have been captured for over 50 years depression and anxiety with brief spots of high's mixed it. I have no idea why I continue. see ya at 7, unless I have blocked all memory of this event.

Cooterpoot
04-14-2022, 10:06 AM
It's what I call my binge drinking and weed smoking test program, sponsored by MSU athletics.

sleepy dawg
04-14-2022, 10:11 AM
Nobody likes to be a victim more than an MSU fan. Who would we be if we couldn't say our lives are ruined by MSU? As has been pointed out, we are reigning national champs, 3 straight CWS, and 5 straight Supers. We are a baseball fan's dream college.

RougeDawg
04-14-2022, 02:57 PM
Someone needs to start a poll before each game or series.

Beer or Brown Water.

magrooder
04-14-2022, 03:35 PM
As a PSA, prepare to watch the first 4 innings via sec network + since a softball game starts on SEC Network at 5. You know it won't be over by 7.

OLJWales
04-15-2022, 06:18 PM
God invented Adult Beverages for future STATE Fans.
(Just Saying God, no disrespect intended.)

starkvegasdawg
04-15-2022, 07:09 PM
Slim Shady.

Schultzy
04-16-2022, 07:28 AM
Recovery tips:

*Never watch a game on television. (Especially basketball)
*If at a party or gathering with the game on, mingle a lot and only glance at the tv sparingly.
*If at home wait til the game is over & check the score then. This will add years to your life and your yard will look better.
*If on vacation and bored you can watch an entire game but do drink heavily. (Try to separate from fam during this time period).
*If you must watch and the announcers are shitty, turn the tv way down to mitigate rage.