11-23-2013, 10:54 AM
who is Sarah Fetters?

Jacksondevildog
11-23-2013, 10:55 AM
Assistant media director.

HancockCountyDog
11-23-2013, 10:56 AM
per @SarahFetters on twitter.

That is great news, should be able to get the win now. Hopefully Dak is ready for the egg bowl.

CadaverDawg
11-23-2013, 11:03 AM
If true....

http://www.aroundphilly.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/anchormangif.gif

Never thought I would be so happy for Tyler to start, but I don't like leaving a must win game on a Freshman's shoulders.

gravedigger
11-23-2013, 11:07 AM
My feeling is that freshman winds up being the difference in the game for us. Call it a hunch.

starkvegasdawg
11-23-2013, 11:15 AM
My feeling is that freshman winds up being the difference in the game for us. Call it a hunch.
Hopefully it will be Shumpert.

ShotgunDawg
11-23-2013, 11:20 AM
Hopefully it will be Shumpert.

THIS

Wet cold days were made for RBs like Shumpert, not RBs that slip all the time.

ckDOG
11-23-2013, 11:25 AM
I hope his arm feels strong and we don't ask him to do too much early in the game. I'd rather play Williams than our genius play callers ask a gimpy Russell make tough throws.

ShotgunDawg
11-23-2013, 11:29 AM
Interesting tweet by Bonner:

Michael Bonner ‏@MikeBBonner 7m
FWIW, Dak Prescott is at the 40 yards line throwing passes to an assistant coach. It doesn't look like he has much movement on his left arm.

Unless the Dak and the coaches are putting on an act, I believe this should be pretty telling for Egg Bowl. If Dak still doesn't have much movement in his left arm after two weeks, then what will change in the next 5 days?

I swear Murphy's law has been in effect all season with this team. Nothing seems to work out.

RC3
11-23-2013, 11:35 AM
Bob says Tyler looks good warming up

maroonmania
11-23-2013, 11:48 AM

FWIW, Dak Prescott is at the 40 yards line throwing passes to an assistant coach. It doesn't look like he has much movement on his left arm.

Unless the Dak and the coaches are putting on an act, I believe this should be pretty telling for Egg Bowl. If Dak still doesn't have much movement in his left arm after two weeks, then what will change in the next 5 days?

I swear Murphy's law has been in effect all season with this team. Nothing seems to work out.

Most with sources have said that Dak is most likely out for the rest of the regular season. Since its his non throwing arm I guess we are holding out hope but I'd say chances are extremely slim he sees the field again unless we somehow make a bowl game.

RC3
11-23-2013, 11:48 AM
Justin Cox warming up with qbs. Geeezuz we are in trouble. That def means Damien will be playing significant minutes today IMO

engie
11-23-2013, 11:56 AM
Great... No excuses to lose this game! Need to put Arky away decisively early...

Will James
11-23-2013, 11:59 AM
But is Damien > Russell in our offense?

cheewgumm
11-23-2013, 12:01 PM
Im with you here... Williams coming out party?!?

CadaverDawg
11-23-2013, 12:03 PM

I think he probably could be...but in my opinion, now is not the game to try and find out. Tyler isn't a good fit, but at least we know what we're gonna get. Our run game will likely suck...but we should beat an inferior team with a 5th year Senior

justwin
11-23-2013, 12:04 PM

this is exactly why your QB shouldn't be your primary RB.....running QBs don't last regardless of how athletic they are. Just once before Tyler graduates, can we pair him with a big RB the entire game so we can THROW & RUSH

preachermatt83
11-23-2013, 12:08 PM
if we would run jrob, griffin, and shump we could have a great day bc they have to respect Tylers arm but I'd be willing to bet LP will be in the backfield for 80 percent of the snaps! And that crap makes me want to puke!

dparker
11-23-2013, 12:12 PM
this is exactly why your QB shouldn't be your primary RB.....running QBs don't last regardless of how athletic they are. Just once before Tyler graduates, can we pair him with a big RB the entire game so we can THROW & RUSH

+1 Billion