PDA

View Full Version : Terrible news Steelers fans

parabrave
04-09-2022, 12:07 PM
Dwayne Haskins was Killed earlier in an vehicle accident.

SteelCurtain74
04-09-2022, 12:40 PM
Definitely sad. He was most likely going to be the backup this year.

And Adam Schefter can kiss my ass. Classless prick.

vv83
04-09-2022, 12:50 PM

Why are you mad at Schefty?

SteelCurtain74
04-09-2022, 12:55 PM
Why are you mad at Schefty?

Because in his announcing Haskins death he couldn't help himself about mentioning that he struggled in Washington and Pittsburgh. While his statement is not wrong, there was no need to include it. He has since deleted the tweet because he was getting ripped to shreds.

OLJWales
04-09-2022, 01:02 PM

Sad when anybody dies from human error. Hope his family and friends eventually get some broken heart repair.

But yea, I went and checked it out and that Adam dude seems to always get slammed for insensitive & stupid shit.

parabrave
04-09-2022, 01:35 PM
Because in his announcing Haskins death he couldn't help himself about mentioning that he struggled in Washington and Pittsburgh. While his statement is not wrong, there was no need to include it. He has since deleted the tweet because he was getting ripped to shreds.

That asshole. There was no need for that/ And Espn wonders why people don't watch their crappy station anymore?

vv83
04-09-2022, 03:05 PM

Oh wow didn’t see that. Yes that’s classless