PDA

View Full Version : Baseball Commitment Rising - Badley Loftin

The Federalist Engineer
04-08-2022, 04:48 PM
Just noticed this young man's jump in national ratings to 107

6-3 Left Hander from Desoto Central

https://247sports.com/college/mississippi-state/Article/Desoto-Central-MS-High-School-class-of-2022-left-hand-pitcher-Bradley-Loftin-talks-MSU-commitment-148442345/

Looks like Murray State, North Alabama and JUCO liked him, then he kept developing into a National Prospect. From High 80s to Mid 90s Velo

OLJWales
04-08-2022, 05:12 PM
107 is serious shit, no?

The Federalist Engineer
04-08-2022, 05:50 PM
107 is serious shit, no?

107 is a legit Blue Chip. A College super star prospect. Like Cade Smith, Ethan Small, or Will Bednar.

Mikey Tepper and Jackson Fristoe are also prospects in this range, so it's not guaranteed results and readiness on day-1. Even Ethan Small had a rough Freshman season, TJ as sophomore, then he was ready.

OLJWales
04-08-2022, 06:39 PM
107 is a legit Blue Chip. A College super star prospect. Like Cade Smith, Ethan Small, or Will Bednar.

Mikey Tepper and Jackson Fristoe are also prospects in this range, so it's not guaranteed results and readiness on day-1. Even Ethan Small had a rough Freshman season, TJ as sophomore, then he was ready.

Another Aspect of the Beautiful Weirdness and Unpredictability of Baseball players. Unexplainable slow digressions combined with unbelievably fast ascensions.

Pinto
04-08-2022, 09:00 PM
I hope our coaches are double checking their evaluations. Heard from scouts that we are big on some guys that are not SEC caliber at all.

State82
04-08-2022, 11:31 PM
I hope our coaches are double checking their evaluations. Heard from scouts that we are big on some guys that are not SEC caliber at all.

This is a big concern I have had.

The Federalist Engineer
04-09-2022, 12:04 AM
This is a big concern I have had.

Well, if this team is not top-15 at this time next season, then your concerns are real and we will have full, runaway fury.

18-13 record next year? I wonder.

At least the National Championship trophy is safely stowed and under glass.

Todd4State
04-09-2022, 12:16 AM

I'm not too concerned long term. Our 2023 class is absolutely loaded. That's the first class where we will reap the benefits of winning the National Championship.

The impact will be determined on whether or not we get Highfill and Dakota Jordan to school.

The Federalist Engineer
04-09-2022, 08:29 AM
I'm not too concerned long term. Our 2023 class is absolutely loaded. That's the first class where we will reap the benefits of winning the National Championship.

The impact will be determined on whether or not we get Highfill and Dakota Jordan to school.

Does Jett Williams make it to school?