PDA

View Full Version : Good Bulldog passed away./

parabrave
04-06-2022, 05:47 PM
Joey Breal, graduated around 75, from Biloxi, Notre Dame HS, passed away a few weeks ago. He was living in the DFW area. I know he posted on old Genes Rag and also on here awhile back.

basedog
04-06-2022, 08:03 PM
Joey Breal, graduated around 75, from Biloxi, Notre Dame HS, passed away a few weeks ago. He was living in the DFW area. I know he posted on old Genes Rag and also on here awhile back.

Do you know Glen Ellis? Place kicker for MSU, graduated 1973?

parabrave
04-06-2022, 09:21 PM
Do you know Glen Ellis? Place kicker for MSU, graduated 1973?

No he is older than me and he went to Biloxi HS. My cousins know him/

DownwardDawg
04-06-2022, 10:40 PM
Another one passed Monday. My friend Tim Opiela. Great Bulldog and overall great person. Lost his battle with cancer.

SailingDawg
04-07-2022, 04:53 PM
Lost my big brother today. Took me to many State games in Jackson, including the 1980 victory over Alabama. His name was Scott and he owned Scotty?s Wine & Spirits in Starkville. He was proud of his niece and nephew (my kids) and his many friend?s children, for who he was a wonderful Uncle Scott.

OLJWales
04-08-2022, 03:55 PM
Lost my big brother today. Took me to many State games in Jackson, including the 1980 victory over Alabama. His name was Scott and he owned Scotty?s Wine & Spirits in Starkville. He was proud of his niece and nephew (my kids) and his many friend?s children, for who he was a wonderful Uncle Scott.

God Bless Man. After surgery last week my brother had his third para thyroid removed leaving him with his last one and Lost a kidney last year as well. Looking like I'll outlive my younger bro. So Sorry for your loss.