PDA

View Full Version : We're going to be OK

Quaoarsking
04-03-2022, 06:01 PM
We probably won't host or go to Omaha, but we're on track to finish around .500 in the SEC and be a tough 2 seed someone is annoyed to have in their Regional.

BuckyIsAB****
04-03-2022, 06:03 PM
Big win. Showed some nuts. Biggest series of the season so far next weekend. One of the biggest every season

Cowbell
04-03-2022, 06:13 PM
Having some pitchers step up today really makes me feel better about this team

OLJWales
04-03-2022, 06:27 PM
We probably won't host or go to Omaha, but we're on track to finish around .500 in the SEC and be a tough 2 seed someone is annoyed to have in their Regional.

IMO, YTD has shown nothing that points towards "Gonna Be Alright" without a miraculous turn around.

basedog
04-03-2022, 06:37 PM
Best pitching so far, in this season. Big Big win, gives us a pulse and next two weekends will probably tell us much more bout this season!!

Glad Cade is ok, stitches above the eye, he was very very lucky not to have been hit with a line drive in the middle of the face!

Commercecomet24
04-03-2022, 06:41 PM
Best pitching so far, in this season. Big Big win, gives us a pulse and next two weekends will probably tell us much more bout this season!!

Glad Cade is ok, stitches above the eye, he was very very lucky not to have been hit with a line drive in the middle of the face!

He pitched great again! Glad he's ok. Hope he doesn't have a concussion!

Quaoarsking
04-03-2022, 06:51 PM
IMO, YTD has shown nothing that points towards "Gonna Be Alright" without a miraculous turn around.

4-5 is not bad when we've played 2 of the top teams in the conference, both on the road.

Commercecomet24
04-03-2022, 06:56 PM
4-5 is not bad when we've played 2 of the top teams in the conference, both on the road.

This. We're gonna finish at or right at .500 in conference

magrooder
04-03-2022, 06:59 PM
I hope we'll be ok, but Friday and Saturday didn't look like it, but I will be watching every game and Cheering for a win regardless.

OLJWales
04-03-2022, 07:07 PM

I can dig that but I'm taking the Pre-SEC part too into consideration and overall I don't see this team playing .500 Ball from here on out. If we DO, I'll be more than happy to eat Crow cuz I damn sure hope I'm wrong.

basedog
04-03-2022, 07:21 PM
I can dig that but I'm taking the Pre-SEC part too into consideration and overall I don't see this team playing .500 Ball from here on out. If we DO, I'll be more than happy to eat Crow cuz I damn sure hope I'm wrong.

Actually it doesn’t look like it but we have improved the last few weeks. Most inconsistent with hitters and pitching has been iffy.
Our batters are gonna get going, seems we can’t get everyone on the same page. One week a few step up and no one else, then next week another guy or two and still no one else.

Coach34
04-03-2022, 07:27 PM
Going thru the schedule- It looks like:

33-23 and 14-16 in the SEC. 3 seed somewhere

Todd4State
04-03-2022, 07:29 PM
Going to have to switch some things up with the rotation but Hunt should be back close to 100% by the second half of SEC play.

If he can give us even three innings we can use him as an opener. That will allow us to move Preston back to the bullpen.

Stinnett is a mixed bag. He may be pitcher of the week one week and then the next be completely unable to find the strike zone.

Fristoe has looked much better and Auger has been good. Need to continue to work Tepper back. Brandon Smith has been solid when he isn't overextended. Pico has been solid. Tullar needs to sit.

Good to see Chetham and Walker step up. Maybe we can build them up and they can at least contribute midweek.

basedog
04-03-2022, 07:40 PM
I’d move Preston to Saturday. I have no clue about Friday starter. Fristoe looked really good today.

Homedawg
04-03-2022, 07:47 PM
I’d move Preston to Saturday. I have no clue about Friday starter. Fristoe looked really good today.

We don't have a guy that's going to win a lot of Friday games. Cade is best shot. But that's taking away our best chance to win. Not sure what to do but got to score some runs on sat.

basedog
04-03-2022, 07:53 PM
We don't have a guy that's going to win a lot of Friday games. Cade is best shot. But that's taking away our best chance to win. Not sure what to do but got to score some runs on sat.

He would do well as Friday Starter. But that may come latter. Cade and Preston would be pretty tough on Friday.

Coach34
04-03-2022, 08:04 PM
If Hunt returns to being able to be stretched out- you go Hunt on Friday, PFS on Saturday, and Cade on Sunday. Get Preston back in the pen throwing on Fridays and Sundays OR- have him ready on Saturdays when PFS implodes.

Fristoe is our late inning guy- good or bad we gonna have to live with it. He has talent and has got to perform

The pen guys have to get better. As much as people bitch about our line-up....we gave up 20 runs Fri/Sat. We wont beat anybody doing that.