PDA

View Full Version : I will admit

basedog
04-02-2022, 09:26 AM
I got bored and a little frustrated watching Arkansas/Msu baseball last night. So, I started watching WBB final four, not surprised SC beating Louisville, was a little surprised UConn beating Stanford. Stanford just looked overconfident as they fell apart not getting the ball inside and kept shooting 3's. Neither team shot the ball well, Uconn has the GOAT for WBB coaches. Should be an interesting game between SC and UConn, I think SC has the advantage as they are the most talented team with the best dominate player.

ZedFedder
04-02-2022, 09:32 AM
Geno is still the same great coach, but ever since Morgan William’s shot, the talent level at UConn has dropped. They do not look even close to what they did 5-10 years ago. I’m rooting for them!

basedog
04-02-2022, 09:56 AM
Geno is still the same great coach, but ever since Morgan William’s shot, the talent level at UConn has dropped. They do not look even close to what they did 5-10 years ago. I’m rooting for them!

I agree, he is 68 years old, u can tell he still loves the game, 11 Championships want ever be touched again!