PDA

View Full Version : Tailgate tomorrow before game?

RougeDawg
11-22-2013, 10:21 PM
Will there be a tailgate tomorrow before game like we have at most away games? Hoping we do.

Also, where is everyone staying in town? Any bars I. Particular to go watch the late games?

GF is from LR and she said the ARK fans have packed it in for this one and will all be out with nature tomorrow. They can't even give tickets away for this one.

Maroonthirteen
11-22-2013, 11:00 PM
I don't know about MSU tailgates. If you wear neutral Colors, you can walk around the golf course and find a party easy. However if you insist on maroon, avoid the golf course or prepare for ridicule.

After game, if you want to drink a beer and watch a game, go to Creegans in downtown NLR. Then back over the bridge to Willy Ds later that night to check out the local talent. Again wear neutral colors to these locations or prepare for ridicule.

Statecoachingblows**
11-22-2013, 11:06 PM
Go state! Wear maroon to every bar, and if they give you shit... Stand on a chair and recite cadavers limerick!

RougeDawg
11-22-2013, 11:48 PM
Oh I'm going full maroon. Maroon pants and all. Was just hoping we had one to grab some Pom poms.

I'minHailState
11-22-2013, 11:50 PM
I don't know about MSU tailgates. If you wear neutral Colors, you can walk around the golf course and find a party easy. However if you insist on maroon, avoid the golf course or prepare for ridicule.

After game, if you want to drink a beer and watch a game, go to Creegans in downtown NLR. Then back over the bridge to Willy Ds later that night to check out the local talent. Again wear neutral colors to these locations or prepare for ridicule.

Arkansas isn't really in a position to be ridiculing anybody. I bet they have a sparse crowd too.

It_Could_Happen
11-23-2013, 01:52 AM
I've never had a bad expirence with arkansas fans. Check out the flying saucer downtown.

Maroonthirteen
11-23-2013, 08:06 AM
I lived there for 5 years. I loved the town. Other than the damn Razorback fans. I could not wear my MState garb anywhere without some damn smartass comment. of course I was there during McFadden and Mallet years. So they beat us every year. But you are very lucky if you have not experienced their shit. Example one year they gave our band shit the whole game. Everytime they played, the bird flew, hotdog wrappers, cussing in their direction. The little rock fans are the worse of the lot. Mostly rednecks that never went to school there with a few UALR grads mixed in. Maybe they won't be today. But in the past, they have been the worst of any SEC location I have visited.