PDA

View Full Version : Surely MSU Athletics/Marketing can think of something better that filling up our

sorrydog
03-28-2022, 09:28 PM
twitter timelines with countless quotes made by a bunch of non-celebrity
fans/coaches/players about the new basketball coaching hires
It's gotten ridiculous.

Feels like an advertising campaign stolen from 1978.

trob115
03-29-2022, 05:59 AM
No arguments from me. Our marketing has been atrocious under Cohen, especially since Rhett Hobart left. He did a great job marketing for us, but he's at Wake Forest now. Their marketing team has been killing it. Go take a look at everything they do, and tell me we couldn't use that.

Leeshouldveflanked
03-29-2022, 06:47 AM
MSU Athletics Marketing is kinda like Bigfoot. Some people have seen it but does it really exist?

PGHBulldogBG
03-29-2022, 06:54 AM
No arguments from me. Our marketing has been atrocious under Cohen, especially since Rhett Hobart left. He did a great job marketing for us, but he's at Wake Forest now. There marketing team has been killing it. Go take a look at everything they do, and tell me we couldn't use that.

They also have one of best football coaches in the country at a traditional bottom feeder and are now in conference title games so that helps as well. Thankfully Tennessee didn?t hire Clawson when they had the chance.

trob115
03-29-2022, 07:37 AM
Agree on all points. Clawson was my top wish candidate post joemo.

IMissJack
03-31-2022, 04:38 PM
Our entire ticketing site sucks also. Other than our NC in baseball, we've been below average in most things recently. But I loved the NC!

BuckyIsAB****
03-31-2022, 05:06 PM
Our entire ticketing site sucks also. Other than our NC in baseball, we've been below average in most things recently. But I loved the NC!

The way we do ticketing is the most convoluted shit in the history of mankind