PDA

View Full Version : Hey Cc 24

basedog
03-25-2022, 09:31 PM
You called way back when most were saying bench yo boy Yeager. But u be da man calling this guy out saying he can hit!
WOW what a finish, reminded me of last year with a bunch of come from behind wins!

Huge win tonight.

shoeless joe
03-25-2022, 09:35 PM
Could be a turning point…IF the pitching gets figured out.

Just get in the tourney…2 or 3 it doesn’t matter. Just get in. The long ball plays in postseason and we can definitely hit the long ball.

basedog
03-25-2022, 09:40 PM
Could be a turning point…IF the pitching gets figured out.

Just get in the tourney…2 or 3 it doesn’t matter. Just get in. The long ball plays in postseason and we can definitely hit the long ball.

Pitching has gotten much better lately. I think we need to stop making bad defensive plays.
Gotta be a little happy for Tular overall tonight. Hopefully he will continue to give us some help moving forward.

Commercecomet24
03-25-2022, 09:44 PM
You called way back when most were saying bench yo boy Yeager. But u be da man calling this guy out saying he can hit!
WOW what a finish, reminded me of last year with a bunch of come from behind wins!

Huge win tonight.

Was a great win reminded me of last year! I watched Yeager play some over the last few years and when he transferred I went and watched a bunch of his videos and saw what his swing looked like and the fact he's produced year in and year out and knew it was only a matter of time. Glad he's got it figured out we need him! He's a plus defender too. Great win tonight now let's get tomorrow!

Commercecomet24
03-25-2022, 09:47 PM
And the bears get pounded 12-1 was a good night!

Homedawg
03-25-2022, 09:50 PM
Was a great win reminded me of last year! I watched Yeager play some over the last few years and when he transferred I went and watched a bunch of his videos and saw what his swing looked like and the fact he's produced year in and year out and knew it was only a matter of time. Glad he's got it figured out we need him! He's a plus defender too. Great win tonight now let's get tomorrow!

Who would have thought it....

Commercecomet24
03-25-2022, 09:53 PM
Who would have thought it....

Right! There were more than a few of us, you, c34 and some others who said leave RJ in the lineup and let him go.

basedog
03-25-2022, 10:00 PM
I know it shouldn’t be funny but……My Granddaughter was in student section in outfield tonight. She said when Yeager hit the bomb students were going wild and jumping around and a student jumped up and dislocated his knee. I told her “no pain no gain”! LOL

BrunswickDawg
03-25-2022, 10:03 PM
Right! There were more than a few of us, you, c34 and some others who said leave RJ in the lineup and let him go.

Patience pays off. As I've been preaching, be patient and this team will find itself. It's what we do.

Commercecomet24
03-25-2022, 10:06 PM
Patience pays off. As I've been preaching, be patient and this team will find itself. It's what we do.

100% freaking correct. If you can't be patient baseball isn't a game one should follow.

EdwardDrayton
03-25-2022, 10:09 PM

Just think how poorly Kellum started the season. Would enjoy hearing someone ask him what he thinks the difference ultimately was for getting on track.

basedog
03-25-2022, 10:34 PM
Just think how poorly Kellum started the season. Would enjoy hearing someone ask him what he thinks the difference ultimately was for getting on track.

I bet he would say he believes in himself and ability.

Cowbell
03-25-2022, 10:44 PM
Where have all the "fire the hitting coach" guys gone. Yeah let's fire the hitting coach after 3 straight trips to Omaha. 14 HR in 4 days is insane. We are gonna break our 97 hr record

BayouDawg
03-25-2022, 11:56 PM
Where have all the "fire the hitting coach" guys gone. Yeah let's fire the hitting coach after 3 straight trips to Omaha. 14 HR in 4 days is insane. We are gonna break our 97 hr record

I am one of those idiots. I have decided to retain the hitting coach though.