PDA

View Full Version : Rickea Jackson chooses Tennesse

NCMSTFAN
03-25-2022, 07:29 AM
I know there aren't many women's basketball fans on here but I still enjoy watching them play. Rickea decided to stay in the SEC so we will see her again as good as she was for us, she had a really bad FG%. I really like Purcell, his energy and what he will bring, if he can keep Anastasia Hayes (I like her better than Rickea) Jessika Carter and Danae Carter to go along with our Michigan State transfer I like what we have next year.

ZedFedder
03-25-2022, 08:50 AM
I know there aren't many women's basketball fans on here but I still enjoy watching them play. Rickea decided to stay in the SEC so we will see her again as good as she was for us, she had a really bad FG%. I really like Purcell, his energy and what he will bring, if he can keep Anastasia Hayes (I like her better than Rickea) Jessika Carter and Danae Carter to go along with our Michigan State transfer I like what we have next year.

Rickea was really talented. But there is something to be said about how much better the girls played after she left. I won’t speculate about anything internal that I don’t have knowledge about, but I do think that speaks to something significant.

99jc
03-25-2022, 10:58 AM
Rickea was really talented. But there is something to be said about how much better the girls played after she left. I won’t speculate about anything internal that I don’t have knowledge about, but I do think that speaks to something significant.

yes i agree

DownwardDawg
03-25-2022, 11:40 AM
Did we hire a new womens coach?

Tbonewannabe
03-25-2022, 12:13 PM

It was odd that someone that was one of the top point scorers in the SEC leaves the team and we got better.

EdwardDrayton
03-25-2022, 12:24 PM
Have we ever been given the lowdown on why she would choose to leave State and transfer to another SEC school. Doesn't seem to make sense. What does she gain there that she didn't have at State?

was21
03-25-2022, 12:44 PM
Mountain oysters?

basedog
03-25-2022, 02:48 PM
Have we ever been given the lowdown on why she would choose to leave State and transfer to another SEC school. Doesn't seem to make sense. What does she gain there that she didn't have at State?

Pretty obviously the chemistry with her and teammates was awful. She most likely will do well at Tn with a new start.

Pancho
03-25-2022, 02:52 PM
A situation like this will have to play itself out. She was the main person here but will simply be 1 among several up there. She will have to up her game is a few areas to compete there now that the program is back up at a high level.

NCMSTFAN
03-25-2022, 03:04 PM
A situation like this will have to play itself out. She was the main person here but will simply be 1 among several up there. She will have to up her game is a few areas to compete there now that the program is back up at a high level.

Anastasia Hayes was just as good if not better than Rickea. Rickea has more size but that's about it. Jerkaila Jordan wasn't far behind either. She will have more competition at UT though as you mentioned, but we will be alot better next year as well. I'm looking forward to our match against them

NCMSTFAN
03-25-2022, 03:04 PM

No one ever really said what happened but there was turmoil within the team when she was there. I don't think she got along with alot of the players.

Leeshouldveflanked
03-25-2022, 09:32 PM
I dont think she was the one that made the decision to leave.

klong-dog
03-25-2022, 10:02 PM
Anastasia Hayes was just as good if not better than Rickea. Rickea has more size but that's about it. Jerkaila Jordan wasn't far behind either. She will have more competition at UT though as you mentioned, but we will be alot better next year as well. I'm looking forward to our match against them

I like Jordan's game better. She played big.

EdwardDrayton
03-25-2022, 10:05 PM
I dont think she was the one that made the decision to leave.

That’s probably the one reason that makes the most sense