PDA

View Full Version : ESPN App

DownwardDawg
03-24-2022, 12:04 PM
Any of y'all having problems with live stream videos on the app? I can't get a single thing to play. I used to just hit the play button and was prompted to entire tv service information. I do all that but no videos will play.

KentuckyDawg13
03-24-2022, 12:24 PM
I too am having issues with my tv not playing ESPN streaming videos, but not my phone/laptop. So, I end up streaming from my phone to the tv as I have logged out/back in multiple times. Not sure what is going on?

Commercecomet24
03-24-2022, 12:40 PM
I too am having issues with my tv not playing ESPN streaming videos, but not my phone/laptop. So, I end up streaming from my phone to the tv as I have logged out/back in multiple times. Not sure what is going on?

I was having this exact same issure last week but it started working again on the tv monday. Don't have a clue whats going on with them.

RiverCityDawg
03-24-2022, 12:49 PM
I was having this exact same issure last week but it started working again on the tv monday. Don't have a clue whats going on with them.

Same here. It was messed up for a while and then just started working again.

Leeshouldveflanked
03-24-2022, 01:05 PM
Russians.

MedDawg
03-24-2022, 01:33 PM
Any of y'all having problems with live stream videos on the app? I can't get a single thing to play. I used to just hit the play button and was prompted to entire tv service information. I do all that but no videos will play.

ESPN App works great on my tv (YoutubeTV), but is bad on my phone. Keeps asking for which account to use (I only have one), then hangs up when I click on the account. The other day I could hear the ESPN broadcast but it wouldn't show the picture.

DownwardDawg
03-24-2022, 01:55 PM
Russians.

This is where I draw the line!!! Damn Russians!

DownwardDawg
03-24-2022, 02:07 PM
I went to the espn website and updated all my information. Videos on app still won't play. It's aggravating. It the only way I watch State baseball games at work.