PDA

View Full Version : What about JSU WBB Coach

basedog
03-20-2022, 08:43 AM
Reed has done a great job building her program. Obviously, she had our team playing well all year. We could have used Williams who left Msu a few years ago.

I wonder IF Cohen had her on his radar for a potential Coach, I think she played high school in Jackson. She presents herself well and is pretty young.

Good Coach I see.

jdelta02
03-20-2022, 01:01 PM
Jackson State has had a really good women's basketball program, including a really good head coach. They were a tough game for Miss. State this past season. Last season as well. Nearly beat 2 seed LSU in the NCAA Tourney this weekend. Also, they're bringing in a former McDonald's All American (6-5 center Angel Jackson) to play center for them next season. Both Jackson State and Ole Miss women's basketball programs have recently elevated around the level of Miss. State or better. Can't rule out Coach Schaefer's success at Miss. State helping to some degree to elevate girls high school and women's college basketball in the state of Mississippi and the SEC as well.

basedog
03-20-2022, 01:12 PM
Jackson State has had a really good women's basketball program, including a really good head coach. Also, they were a tough game for Miss. State this past season. Last season as well. Also, they're bringing in a former McDonald's All American (6-5 center Angel Jackson) to play center for them next season.

Someone will pick her up.