PDA

View Full Version : KSU board on Jans

Big4Dawg
03-18-2022, 12:58 PM
"Obviously I've seen this has already been touched on today, but just adding it here for those who haven't seen already...

Based on conversations outside of the K-State search, there are strong signs indicating that Jans is off the board and SEC bound (and not to Missouri either). Just a matter of time before it's announced, likely when New Mexico State is bounced (similar to what we saw happen with Golden right after San Francisco was eliminated last night).

So, again, not sharing anything here that hasn't already been posted in other threads already but wanted to make it a little more clear that Jans doesn't need to be factored into the K-State discussion anymore it would appear."

HoopsDawg
03-18-2022, 01:16 PM
Well, that's certainly positive. We don't need to get in a bidding war or a drawn out process.

msstate7
03-18-2022, 01:17 PM
Any chance Allen comes with him? I'd love a big guard like him

StarkVegasSteve
03-18-2022, 01:45 PM
Any chance Allen comes with him? I'd love a big guard like him

I believe he would have to sit out since he has already transferred. I think Allen has actually transferred like 3 times.

msstate7
03-18-2022, 02:09 PM
I believe he would have to sit out since he has already transferred. I think Allen has actually transferred like 3 times.

Figures

Ifyouonlyknew
03-18-2022, 02:24 PM

Not if he’s graduated.

PGHBulldogBG
03-18-2022, 02:44 PM
Allen was at WVU before NM State. Not sure if he transferred somewhere in between.