PDA

View Full Version : WTH Auburn. 5 errors?

State82
03-17-2022, 09:57 PM
Thanks for nothing. They both had 14 hits tonight but UM played errorless ball to AU's 5. 13-6 final. That's turrible.

Commercecomet24
03-17-2022, 09:58 PM
They were in the game early. It was 5-4 and Om pitching was struggling then the wheels came off for auburn

KOdawg1
03-17-2022, 10:06 PM
Not going to win many games with that many self inflicted wounds.

OM proving they are who everyone thought they were. They can swing it, but their starting pitching isn't anything to get excited about.

Commercecomet24
03-17-2022, 10:10 PM
Not going to win many games with that many self inflicted wounds.

OM proving they are who everyone thought they were. They can swing it, but their starting pitching isn't anything to get excited about.

Yeah their pitching hasn't been that great all spring but they've played a soft schedule. They're gonna have to win a lot of games by softball scores. They can hit.

Homedawg
03-17-2022, 11:12 PM
Auburns catcher was as bad as you will see in a game.

Commercecomet24
03-17-2022, 11:14 PM
Auburns catcher was as bad as you will see in a game.

Yeah rough night, brutal.

TNDawg35
03-18-2022, 06:01 AM
Ha! You should read D1 baseballs write up. It makes it out to be OM is the best team of all time and Jacob Gonzales is gonna win the golden spikes… It literally reads Jacob Gonzales breakout game cause he hit 2 bombs… Didn’t Yeager hit 2 the other night… I can’t remember…***

Todd4State
03-18-2022, 07:07 AM
Ha! You should read D1 baseballs write up. It makes it out to be OM is the best team of all time and Jacob Gonzales is gonna win the golden spikes… It literally reads Jacob Gonzales breakout game cause he hit 2 bombs… Didn’t Yeager hit 2 the other night… I can’t remember…***

They're very much prisoner's of the moment. If they watch UT-Martin they'll probably call them a potential sleeper.

BiscuitEater
03-18-2022, 07:16 AM

You do know that since being named #1, that they have lost 2 out of 3 games to unranked teams, right?

Todd4State
03-18-2022, 08:37 AM
You do know that since being named #1, that they have lost 2 out of 3 games to unranked teams, right?

Didn't they lose to Oral Roberts the day before they got to number one? If they did that's kind of odd to me.

TNDawg35
03-18-2022, 08:50 AM
I think they lost Monday and Tues and were #1 late Sunday/early Monday morning.

I think it’s funny how Kendell Rogers is always blowing OM. Then it all comes crashing down. Cause the team I saw play auburn last night, Texas would beat the shit out of them… Their pitching is no better than last year. Especially hearing Diamond has been having tightness, but pitching through it. They have literally played no one. I mean NO ONE WITH a pulse… Hell Auburn was suppose to be the worst team in the West.

KOdawg1
03-18-2022, 09:26 AM

I'm aware. Not sure what that has to do with my post...

Todd4State
03-19-2022, 12:29 PM
I think they lost Monday and Tues and were #1 late Sunday/early Monday morning.

I think it’s funny how Kendell Rogers is always blowing OM. Then it all comes crashing down. Cause the team I saw play auburn last night, Texas would beat the shit out of them… Their pitching is no better than last year. Especially hearing Diamond has been having tightness, but pitching through it. They have literally played no one. I mean NO ONE WITH a pulse… Hell Auburn was suppose to be the worst team in the West.

It's all a rouse. They know we have a massive fan base and Ole Miss has a large one for college baseball. They know that promoting Ole Miss baseball will get a response. Which gets them business. It also gets responses from Arkansas fans as well.