PDA

View Full Version : How bout dem Peacocks!

basedog
03-17-2022, 08:48 PM
What a great game, very impressed with their Coach. His passion and intensify was off the charts.
Very humble and well spoken, I'd take him and don't know anything about him except he coached and willed his team to kick Kentucky out! Loved it.

Saltydog
03-17-2022, 08:50 PM
He had a couple of good shooters that we could've used this year......They could've folded but kept on fighting and hit their f/t's down the stretch....A lot grit and guts showed by those guys on the biggest stage of their lives.....

RocketDawg
03-17-2022, 09:00 PM
What a great game, very impressed with their Coach. His passion and intensify was off the charts.
Very humble and well spoken, I'd take him and don't know anything about him except he coached and willed his team to kick Kentucky out! Loved it.

They took Kentucky to OT and won by 5; we took Kentucky to overtime and lost by about 15. I thought that would happen to the Peacocks too, but it didn't.

Catfish
03-17-2022, 09:02 PM

March Madness, gotta love it.

Commercecomet24
03-17-2022, 09:04 PM
Well...Bye, uk!

OLJWales
03-17-2022, 09:26 PM
Well...Bye, uk!

Ain't it a shame.

Commercecomet24
03-17-2022, 09:31 PM
Ain't it a shame.

Yes sir I'm all broken up over it lol